Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Same here. Nothing. Numerous restarts, moving through different parts of the game, etc.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Same here, logged in and out several times.
  • Options
    So it there somewhere to write/complain about this or are we just screwed?
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Much like many others, members of my guild have gotten rewards and some of us have not. I have exited and rentered the app many times.
  • Options
    I assumed it was because I missed the last TB
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    I didnt either. My wampa wants his shards
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Been in the same guild for over a year we accomplished 43 or 44 stars last DS TB. Everyone around me received their rewards hours ago. I wait patiently. Never showed I request a call from EA. They say they have no record of me completing the last TB and offer me 300 crystals. Uhhh I just spent 80$ on crystals today. I don't need a measly 300 crystals I want my 10000 GET and all my IPD shards and gear. Come on EA don't make me stop spending money on a game I love. But if this isn't corrected I will.
  • Options
    Kitten thats bad. I haven't received mine either
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    nl9xn820pa89.jpg
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    There's proof from my guild mates.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Same, my main got his shards, my alt did not. Neither guild hopped, or moved around and both participated.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    I had 3 more LS battles pop up in my daily activities even though I have completed everything this morning too. Lol
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. No rewards. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    ofx3mefoqfd5.png
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn’t have collected the last reward for daily without completing that.
  • Options
    Bb3po wrote: »
    ofx3mefoqfd5.png

Wow, me too!!
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't get mine either and a call to EA resulted in getting told that they don't see that I did the last DS TB but I have proof from guildies1ky0uph78bys.jpg
  • Options
    ilhewaxuqqb3.png
  • Options
    Also missing rewards
  • Options
    I to have not received my TB rewards and the rest of my guild has not happy
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    I lead my guild. I know I haven’t missed a TB or TW
  • Options
    Yup like a lot of you , i didn't get mine either :( , though most of my guild did. Contacted support (via ingame help) and they were absolutely useless and terrible , didn't know anything about it and directed me to the forums to ask! One of the worst supports ingame i have come across at times regarding things (EA Support) , they didn't even bother to read my email properly. Hopefully they will sort the rewards for us all shortly (read above they are apparently working on it)
  • Options
    Long story short, I was kicked from my guild during the last DSTB. I’m a RN and had a patient code (heart stopped) so I was distracted from my tickets. No chance to explain. No previous drama or infractions. Just kicked. Simple as that.

This caused me to miss out on the last DSTB rewards. Sucks, but fine. Whatever. I moved on.

Imagine my chagrin when I discovered today’s rewards are based off of that last DSTB. This means I miss out on 2 TB rewards in a row. This...this seems a bit extreme to me.

I spend $100+ per month on this game — I love it. However, the imbalance in my situation has driven me to post here in hopes of finding a comparable remedy. (FYI - I contacted support, they got confused and then encouraged me to post in the forums).

Thank you for your time.

@CG_SCrumb
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Well this won't help you at all right now but it sure sounds like a blessing in disguise, from the standpoint that you were apparently in a very bad guild and now you can find a better one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    True. They had the nerve to ask “so you’re not coming back”? Lol. No...just no.
  • Options
    Join us in VegetasSaiyans. I don't do that kind of horse manure.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I'd recommend posting a thread in the guild recruitment section, along with your gg profile, what you are looking for, and what you can offer. You'll be swamped with offers and be able to pick the best fit for yourself.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    But if you join @Aethrwolf you'll miss out on some guild currency because apparently none of them do crystal refreshes. ;)
  • Options
    I appreciate it but I found an awesome guild. Glad to know you guys don’t do that.
  • Cesium
    230 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't get mine either
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
This discussion has been closed.