Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• afrunner
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. EA customer service "the team is looking into this issue. We are sorry for your inconvenience". Why am I not surprised this happened.
  • Options
    Did you guys try to reboot the game?
  • Options
    Yes; force close, reboot, hard phone reset, play through missions in-game...you name it I’ve tried it
  • DarthNicky
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I feel everyone In my guild got the rewards other than me :(. Called customer support said to post here to get help. @CG_SBCrumb
  • BobaPhatty
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Me too, some of my Guildies got them a few hours ago and some including myself haven’t...

Edit - Looked back at SBCrumb’s post Announcing them and there’s an edit saying they may take time to get to everyone because of volume...
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    We are investigating if there are issues with the rewards. I've updated the original post but please be patient as the process is going very slowly due to the large volume of players.

Thanks for the feedback, let us know when you hear anything.
  • Options
    No rewards for me, I've never missed a TB. Seems like all my guildmates have got their rewards though customer support did not help.
  • Options
    Havnt received mine either... seems to be a common issue
  • Options
    Same here. Still goy nothing
  • Options
    Whoops, I did not mean to start a new thread
  • Options
    No rewards for me, customer service did not help. I will stop spending money in this game if this is not resolved. Everyone else in my guild seems to have their Rewards
  • Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Same here; no tb rewards here. Will be kitten raging tomorrow if it doesn’t come
  • Options
    Worked fine for us, both HPit & HAAT. You do need enough tickets for it to start. Also, keep the time zone in mind.
  • Options
    Add me to the list as well.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    DeathJezta wrote: »
    Yup like a lot of you , i didn't get mine either :( , though most of my guild did. Contacted support (via ingame help) and they were absolutely useless and terrible , didn't know anything about it and directed me to the forums to ask! One of the worst supports ingame i have come across at times regarding things (EA Support) , they didn't even bother to read my email properly. Hopefully they will sort the rewards for us all shortly (read above they are apparently working on it)
    called in a ticket, got usual response..wait 24 hours..****
  • Options
    No rewards here, I'm ****
  • Spyro324
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone in my guild got rewards but I haven’t yet not sure if I’m going to get any at this point
    Ps. I’m lv. 85
  • Options
    No rewards here, I'm ****
  • Options
    No rewards here.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Same here. Set rancor to 8pm and haat to 9 pm. And both still haven’t started.
  • Options
    No rewards here either. Same guild for months. This is beyond annoying and should be resolved quickly.
  • Options
    Ours failed to launch, too
  • CantWithAU
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    BobaPhatty wrote: »
    Edit - Looked back at SBCrumb’s post Announcing them and there’s an edit saying they may take time to get to everyone because of volume...
    It's funny how we don't experience this issue when TB normally happens, despite it having exactly the same volume.
  • Ghost_Goh
    152 posts Member
    Options
    No TB rewards here either. Tried to report it to CG and they sent me a long email about TBs and how they typically work. I’m like, ummm...what? I know what Territory Battles are! I’m just missing my rewards that were promised and everyone else in my guild seems to have received them. WTH???
  • Sepir
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Add me to list of people hasn't received the compensation.
  • Options
    So, I'm glad we got free TB rewards for the canceled one...but it doesn't make up for the fact that my guild would've finally gotten several Rebel Officer Leia Organa toons. We finally hit the number where this LSTB would've resulted in it, but since it's now canceled, we have to continue to wait.

If it's a week, not so bad, any longer isn't cool.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Bb3po wrote: »
    I had 3 more LS battles pop up in my daily activities even though I have completed everything this morning too. Lol

Me too
  • Options
    Not sure if this is related to me not getting rewards, but after client restart I had 3 lightside battles to complete for my dailies. Thing is, I'd already claimed the reward for completion of my dailies.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    All 3 of ours have worked perfectly.
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hey developers I got a brilliant idea for you. Why don’t you inform your customer support about what you are doing. Because they sure look bad saying they don’t know anything about any rewards for a territory battle that never occurred. Just saying if you don’t want negative feedback then it is best to communicate with your whole company don’t ya think.
This discussion has been closed.