Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is related to me not getting rewards, but after client restart I had 3 lightside battles to complete for my dailies. Thing is, I'd already claimed the reward for completion of my dailies.

I had the same issue and completed them and got more rewards.

I am still waiting along with many others. Hopefully, this will get resolved soon.
  • Options
    I didn't get rewards either. Would be pretty nice to get them,but if it means contacting customer service and being put under a microscope of skepticism about whether or not I'm being honest, I can do without.
  • Options
    Maybe waiting until the end of the day to do all this stuff is not the best plan.
  • Options
    No rewards.
  • Options
    my guild mates got rewards but still no rewards for me after updated. I was there at DSTB
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe waiting until the end of the day to do all this stuff is not the best plan.

Also on a holiday weekend with double drops that I am sure many would have liked to have the crystals from their territory battle.

So not only are people missing their territory battle rewards. GG is also messing with the other great thing this weekend double drops!
  • CloneLoc
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, no rewards yet
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Not sure if this is related to me not getting rewards, but after client restart I had 3 lightside battles to complete for my dailies. Thing is, I'd already claimed the reward for completion of my dailies.

I had that too. Now I’m not going to get no rewards and they’re going to take back 2 crystals. Double disappointment
  • Options
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    Hey developers I got a brilliant idea for you. Why don’t you inform your customer support about what you are doing. Because they sure look bad saying they don’t know anything about any rewards for a territory battle that never occurred. Just saying if you don’t want negative feedback then it is best to communicate with your whole company don’t ya think.

Customer support memo about this was attached to our lost TB rewards?

giphy.gif
  • EduN
    5 posts Member
    Options
    In my guild many received the reward of TB plus I did not receive anything
  • Options
    OgCAXGb.jpg
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    Hey developers I got a brilliant idea for you. Why don’t you inform your customer support about what you are doing. Because they sure look bad saying they don’t know anything about any rewards for a territory battle that never occurred. Just saying if you don’t want negative feedback then it is best to communicate with your whole company don’t ya think.

Customer support memo about this was attached to our lost TB rewards?

giphy.gif

Haha love it
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options
    I feel some clone wars Chewbacca shards are at least in order
  • Ghost_Goh
    152 posts Member
    Options
    WTH, EA/CG? I realize mistakes happen but this is maddening.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    So we go 4 full days of other people getting a significant advantage and have to deal with the guild event currency crunch while others dont. Super fair.
  • Options
    This is really, really bad customer service.
  • Options
    Me too I didn't receive DSTB rewards and I always participate in all Territory Battles.
  • Options
    Did not receive the TB rewards either.
  • Options
    No rewards here
  • Options
    Still no rewards. Holiday weekend. I'm sure we will not hear anything until next week.
  • Options
    No rewards my way either, really hoping I don't miss out on all the crystal for double drop weekend.
  • Options
    Trundle wrote: »
    No rewards my way either, really hoping I don't miss out on all the crystal for double drop weekend.

You're going to, unfortunately.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Do chat channels get reset after a certain period of inactivity?

we had a channel set up for rules where no one could post. that way anyone joining could just read up.

sometime today though the chat reset and we lost it. so have to redo.

or do client updates by chance do it?
  • Options
    Seriously. This is lame. No rewards and won’t get resolved until Tuesday.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Options
    clarify..the channel is still there. just everything we posted in it is gone
  • Options
    I'm wondering if the people who haven't received their rewards are the same ones who had to wait forever to get the missing dark side rewards a few months ago.

In any case I wont get my hopes up to receive these this time.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    We've done several and it's worked great every time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

But don’t worry - everybody will receive free crystals for the inconvenience, whether they were inconvenienced or not. ;-)
  • ElekaRen
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I am still waiting for my rewards... everyone on my guild already got their rewards. Except me. :'(
  • Options
    Dorendalin wrote: »

But don’t worry - everybody will receive free crystals for the inconvenience, whether they were inconvenienced or not. ;-)

The more inconvenienced you were, the fewer crystals you get, so the people with no problems get the most. That sounds totally right.
This discussion has been closed.