Looking for people playing my shard Prana Reize Panobato

Replies

• Options
    Darkslay wrote: »
    no heat here (hides lighter)

Well hey, I didn't mean any heat by it either. We're all server mates here but when you're climbing rank, it's fair game. It's fair game to enter battle with 6 mins left and play out the 5 min battle as you wish. I don't like it, but that is how it is designed, so let's not get upset at each other, it could happen to anyone of us.
  • Options
    I was not implying that it was never ok to snipe me from 4th? I was simply asking if it was Rogan who lost the defense because I have observed that from the past (attacking #1 from 4th). Thats the problem with forums, you cannot convey emotions through text. Anything I say on here especially if it looks like im angry, im literally just jabbing, nothing serious.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Rogan.... Again really? so this must be your payout time then.. nice to know ill always be on the same time with a person with a HUGE DAGGER they like sticking in peoples backs and leaving them no time to pull it out. I literally reclaimed #1 10 seconds too late. joy.
    At least get to #2 or something before you knock me back out of #1.. that way I am not getting screwed with the #4 spot daily while other people on OTHER payout times get the #1 because they don't have to deal with you.

it's these two quotes from a couple days ago that lead us to believe you're not ok with happening to you, but it's ok for you to do it to others (like me today)
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I was not implying that it was never ok to snipe me from 4th? I was simply asking if it was Rogan who lost the defense because I have observed that from the past (attacking #1 from 4th). Thats the problem with forums, you cannot convey emotions through text. Anything I say on here especially if it looks like im angry, im literally just jabbing, nothing serious.

Alright, we're cool, bro.
    To be honest, it sounded sly when you said I like to snipe 1st from 4th.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    life's too short to get upset and it's just a game :smile:
    i've been sniped from 1st to 5th enough times to know it's nothing personal; just climbing to 1st in the most efficient way possible. it was worse when you could jump from 11th to 1st in two attacks before they tightened up ranks available for attacking
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I'm getting sick of sniping myself, there are too many of us in the same time zone, almost always there is no way to top unless you snipe one of your same time zone player.
  • Options
    I'm getting sick of sniping myself, there are too many of us in the same time zone, almost always there is no way to top unless you snipe one of your same time zone player.

Yeah the pacific time zone is pretty crazy, I think theres about 5 or 6 people who are consistently top ten in there. They need a better ranking system.
  • Options
    Question: who are you farming in preparation for the coming update? I've been rethinking aoe. Darth Maul and Lando have me curious.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Yea same here Prana thinking Maul lead sid, Vader, Oppress, Dooku would be good and pretty cool all red light Sabres. Maybe viable with update seen a video of it beating speed team on you tube
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I think rg will be even better after the update. I've been farming rg and lando.
    On a side note, boy is rg fun tof use, I've been underestimating him.
    Oh and been using all my saved arena and gw points on finishing 86, assaj, savage, rp, and biggs. I think a lot of builds will be viable after update.
    Edit, I think everyone will need atleast 1 defense up character as a main stay in their team comp.... I may have pointed out the obvious.
  • Options
    Yes RG is a skill tester. Basically he adds 17000 to your teams life totals. Post update, with defense up and no one hit kills we should see RG everywhere.
  • Options
    Prana_lama wrote: »
    Yes RG is a skill tester. Basically he adds 17000 to your teams life totals. Post update, with defense up and no one hit kills we should see RG everywhere.

Yessir
  • Options
    Wouldn't guilds be cool, or server vs server or something like this.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    That would be awesome server vs server
  • Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    That would be awesome server vs server

It would be a nice change. Team not rivals.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Lol this round had few more competing for top. Hard to time taking top spot never know with rng hell I will be honest I lose a couple daily attacking lol. Kyodimos you had your shot with your droids I seen you coming from 3 tryed lock you but you already had me in battle 3 mins left but looks like you got Dookued. Rng in my favor this time tomorrow maybe different as always good times Kyodimos
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Prana have you looked at Stormtrooper in cantina looks like he may have some firepower like fotp empire team after update maybe decent.
  • Options
    My gosh, they put magmatrooper in gw. I feel for those who paid as chromium. Bizarre
  • Options
    My gosh, they put magmatrooper in gw. I feel for those who paid as chromium. Bizarre

I cant say im overwhelmed with Magmatrooper. Hes kinda slow and his basic attack is amongst the weakest in the game. His TM is nice but since he moves last, everyones TM will be low so there wont be much effect. Of course, this assumes that the new meta doesnt change everything.

Im building Savage and ST Han from squad arena (have 25k in spare tokens), Dathcha in GW (Jawa Engineer would make this awesome, just watch it be pay only), Royal Guard from his hard nodes, and hording cantina credits.
  • Options
    Is 4* rg viable in arena? With his hp around 13k.
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »

I cant say im overwhelmed with Magmatrooper. Hes kinda slow and his basic attack is amongst the weakest in the game. His TM is nice but since he moves last, everyones TM will be low so there wont be much effect. Of course, this assumes that the new meta doesnt change everything.

Im building Savage and ST Han from squad arena (have 25k in spare tokens), Dathcha in GW (Jawa Engineer would make this awesome, just watch it be pay only), Royal Guard from his hard nodes, and hording cantina credits.

i cant see magma in gw shipments.
  • Options
    you need to wait for the GW shipments to reset and it should be there.

LOL, Im chasing you guys up the ladder reizse and Rogan!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    this is why i love anakin

724o34S.jpgHXPAcs6.jpg
    LOL neutered rg. i only hope that anakin's basic will get up to 75% chance to apply both debuffs
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    this is why i love anakin

724o34S.jpgHXPAcs6.jpg
    LOL neutered rg. i only hope that anakin's basic will get up to 75% chance to apply both debuffs

That's a good way to use him.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Holysilver wrote: »
    Is 4* rg viable in arena? With his hp around 13k.

Mmm....maybe if you had daka. I have him at 4 but I don't feel comfortable yet. 5 star should be good since he is essentially a meatbag. Mine might be ready for deployment in couple days!
  • Options
    you need to wait for the GW shipments to reset and it should be there.

LOL, Im chasing you guys up the ladder reizse and Rogan!

Yup saw you at 7th, and I was 3. Thx for not snipin.
  • Options
    Ahhh, didnt want to challenge you Rogan but you were the only choice i had that wasnt in a battle. I lost anyway due to some crap RNG.
  • Options
    Wonder if that'll ever happen as far as anakins debuff?. 75 percent would be wonderful and reliable to use.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Wonder if that'll ever happen as far as anakins debuff?. 75 percent would be wonderful and reliable to use.

if we are to believe datamined info...
    9pxykzJ.png
    55% at skill level 8, which is pretty decent. another 15% would put us at 70%...at around level 90-100 cap?
    i'm really glad i started farming anakin
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Ahhh, didnt want to challenge you Rogan but you were the only choice i had that wasnt in a battle. I lost anyway due to some crap RNG.

Noice!. Good job team!