Ship Battle 5-E

124Next

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Filowalker wrote: »
    Finally just 3* battle 5E normal. Lineup was Imperial Tie 7* G12, zzFener tie 7* G12 & zMaul ship 7* G12 under 7* Tarkin G11 main ship. Reinforce was Biggs 7* G12. Fener killed out of the bat. Retribution on tie.

What is a Fener TIE???
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Finally managed to clear the fleet table, but only 1-2 stars on hard mode Stage 5 so will be quite some time before I can sim them. I played around a bit and found that different set ups worked on different battles but imperial tie fighter, silence and command shuttle with FOTF, slave1 and sftf as reinforcements took me through the last two battles.

Normally i go for speed and use “glass cannons” silencer, fotp, fosf with ahuttle and slave as reinforcements but that strategy don’t work well against enemies with preloaded tm.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Filowalker wrote: »
    Finally just 3* battle 5E normal. Lineup was Imperial Tie 7* G12, zzFener tie 7* G12 & zMaul ship 7* G12 under 7* Tarkin G11 main ship. Reinforce was Biggs 7* G12. Fener killed out of the bat. Retribution on tie.

What is a Fener TIE???

No idea. I was thinking maybe it's how TIE Advance gets translated in another language? Kind of like how some people (German-speakers, I think?) say Red Guard instead of Royal Guard.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Xezee wrote: »
    I think CG has some QA vacancies. If not they should have. This battle was obviously untouched by testers.
    Also g12, 7*, maxed ships.

Yep, must be an error or lack of quality control that they've created a challenge. It's actually very easy with the right combination. I failed several times til I took someone's advice on starting biggs, vader, reaper, with fives reinforcing. Stop whining, and use your noggin. I for one, appreciate the challenge.
  • Options
    Considering that this normal node is more difficult than later nodes, it sounds like a bug. Fix it.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    najaraja wrote: »
    Considering that this normal node is more difficult than later nodes, it sounds like a bug. Fix it.

Have you tried the hard mode nodes at tier 5? They are much more difficult than the normal nodes.
  • Options
    I beat it by switching to AA. Only 1 star, but Ghost, Biggs, TFP, Phantom2 & Boba were enough to finish off the TIEs. Took a few tries, but don't even waste your time with Thrawn or Tarkin.
  • Corpus
    71 posts Member
    Options
    It is a difficult node for sure. Took many tries but I went from losing to 3*'s. My victory came with Tarkin, Biggs, Scimitar, and ITF start. Scimitar got special off on Biggs. Got lucky with RNG and counter attacks. First reinforcement was Vader. All 7* ships (none maxed out) and only gear 10-11 pilots.

Probably not the best 3 starters, but shifted around and worked with the ships I had. Those lead to a 3* victory.

Good luck to all still trying!
  • WB50
    55 posts Member
    Options
    I did it 2nd try with Akbar, TFP, Biggs, Bistan with Phantom, Ghost, Cassian and Poe as reinforcements.