Content Update 7/11/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• I have this problemmmmm ... It's i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e to open up the tables of fleet challenges and basic challenges and events .......
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb here's a screenshot to help with the daily claim issue:

7_D213504_1071_40_BC_BE50_5_AEDE01_DDAEC.png

I also haven't seen a reward for the Yoda achievement... maybe it's still propagating?

I'm having the same issue with the daily claim issue. I came here to post basically the same screenshot, but it looks like I don't need to.
  • KP67s
    42 posts Member
    Same here. I can't claim the daily rewards and things are blank. I hate that they literally time an update to kick in on the hour of a payout too, can't know if that's what screwed it up.
  • celsogbj
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Same here... can’t claim daily rewards... crashing at several screens...

What the hell did They changed at this update?
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    Strubz wrote: »
    So since the client update I cannot load stores, events, etc. Game freezes or just won't load the different areas. Anyone else?

Same. I'm trying to uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.

It does not. I'm now trying the "uninstall" without the 2nd step.
  • I'm sorry if this has been asked but what rubie reward are they reducing? All in general or a certain event?
  • Hey, when/who was the last marquee to go to a cantina node?

KRUM maybe? Not sure

Marauder
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I just went to spend some energy to farm gear on a node and got blank screen game locked up.
    That was AFTER a re-install. I just lost the chance getting some extra guild currency due to this it was right before my guild activity refresh :(
  • Nothing loads on mine.
  • Why do updates that don't pass any respectable QA standard at the end of payouts? Top of the 4pm hour isn't suitable? @CG_SBCrumb ?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    I've updated the Known Issues section with the confirmed bugs and made another post letting everyone know we are aware. The team is hard at work trying to get a hotfix out to address some of these bugs right away.
  • Oh great, apparently shard screens lock up too, so now have more than max energy but cant spend it, &_)#*_#
  • dabr0l12 wrote: »
    Why do updates that don't pass any respectable QA standard at the end of payouts? Top of the 4pm hour isn't suitable? @CG_SBCrumb ?

Seriously, these aren’t random or tucked away bugs that most people won’t encounter, these are main and necessary parts of the daily game
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Watching the fallout here on the forums is always the best part of every update.

KHO66190f_giphy.jpg

Also, my events, challenges, ect screens freeze up. (So I'm on topic...ish)
  • Please fix your update. Daily completion prize doe not work and events do not work.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    I've updated the Known Issues section with the confirmed bugs and made another post letting everyone know we are aware. The team is hard at work trying to get a hotfix out to address some of these bugs right away.

@CG_SBCrumb thanks I see you added the dailies to the list! Is there a reason why some of us haven't received the reward for completing the Yoda achievement? Is this something that will just come through eventually or is it a bug?
  • I can’t claim daily. Please fix before reset
  • Watching the fallout here on the forums is always the best part of every update.

Ur6PSb.gif

I don't understand who says this is acceptable to push and if you have a QA department how they can't put a full stop on the process.
  • @CG_SBCrumb , don’t forget another issue is many players didn’t receive gmy rewards even though they finished the mythic tier... it’s not listed as a known issue
  • dabr0l12 wrote: »
    Watching the fallout here on the forums is always the best part of every update.

Ur6PSb.gif

I don't understand who says this is acceptable to push and if you have a QA department how they can't put a full stop on the process.

I think that we’re the QA testers
  • I smell clone wars Chewbacca shards coming to our inboxes
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    The FIND button on the character screen also locks up the game.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    The FIND button on the character screen also locks up the game.

Probably easier to post what is working.
  • CG Product Owners: "OK, guys, we've had a rough 6 weeks of bad deployment after bad deployment and multiple community relation snafus. We really need a win with our next title update, so spend extra time making sure your unit tests are up to date. We can't possibly screw up any more than we've already have."

CG QA: "Got it, delete all the UIs and don't test anything. Hold my beer."
  • Good game CG!!! u managed to crashxthe entire platform with the new realease!!! well played!!!
  • Good game CG!!! u managed to crashxthe entire platform with the new realease!!! well played!!!
    I’m sure there will be “significant” make goods coming out way
  • The chat is spazzing out. No wait that is apparently WAI.
  • @CG_SBCrumb Have more than max energy and can not spend it, gear and shard nodes lock game up, please fix ASAP
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    They’ll let us know “if” there is a problem next Tuesday.
  • Grats cg... the game is now bugged... i can't access gear shortcuts from character screen, challenge node is blank screen, and now i find my daily activities final activity is locked because hard node daily activity was removed...sgs79fyqagk4.jpg