Content Update 7/11/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• @CG_TopHat bro... You know Scimitar still isn’t inflicting target lock on reinforcements, yeah? Can’t remember if you’re the ships dude. Multiple tickets have been submitted to the EA Helpless Desk.
  • Onewitherr
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I've wanted Jolee more than any other character since I started!!! (Note my pic) He looks like he's going to be a tough old dude too!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!
  • Any time I try to do anything that involves going to another area (events, challenges, ships, etc) it hangs and I have to force quit.
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Onewitherr wrote: »
    I've wanted Jolee more than any other character since I started!!! (Note my pic) He looks like he's going to be a tough old dude too!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Apparently his kit is trash
  • this is INSANITY! revert the last stable version ASAP!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???
  • They must need server space for something new and instead of buying more they are trying to kill off swgoh.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Onewitherr wrote: »

All I’ve ever wanted was to get rewards at the same time as everyone else... this has to stop in a game in which timing is everything... some of my guildmates got an mk5 stun gun in their mailbox and others, myself included, didn’t.... I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, even if, in @Kyno ‘s opinion, it’s no big deal... when some of your customers get something and others, who deserve that thing don’t or get them delayed, it is a big deal... there are many characters at g10 just waiting for that stun gun to get to g11... if you have a raid that’s supposed to happen? You’re screwed and other players, who by no fault of your own, got that reward on time and are now permanently a step ahead of you... @CG_SBCrumb ... please address this
  • If it helps this is the screens I get when trying to enter some areas like events l9q5gk01arx2.png
  • Same as everyone else.

qr6pjexp0sng.jpg

• this is INSANITY! revert the last stable version ASAP!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???

Yes! Let the hatred flow and you’re transformation to the dark side will be complete.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    No fix for greedo????? Come on!!!
  • Do you not test on a pre-prod server? Seriously, this is getting tiring. It seems every update and new content has “unforeseen” problems. I would think at this point, you would begin testing, before pushing to production or at least have a discussion with the bugs team. Instead you seem content with providing the customers with nerfs and hotfixes.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • i tried to collect yoda achievement and game told me client restart. after restart achievement is gone and i didn’t get the rewards. thank you CG.
  • How about they get the "fixes" fixed before asking for more "fixes".
    How do you break something thats been in game for so long?? Haha.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fully closing out of the game and clearing the app data (make sure your game is saved to an account) seems to solve the blank screen issue.
  • Oh great, apparently shard screens lock up too, so now have more than max energy but cant spend it, &_)#*_#

Encountered the same issue. But i can enter the node by clicking lightside battle and dark side battle directly, not by the character shard and gear screen. Try this and see if u can avoid wasting those maxed energy.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Fully closing out of the game and clearing the app data (make sure your game is saved to an account) seems to solve the blank screen issue.

Tried this and deleted the app and reinstalled... tried it again... still happens, still no rewards for gmy

How about they just fix the game?
  • dabr0l12
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Kyno wrote: »

And it means we have to re download tons of assets. This is awful. This is so blatantly bad it is ridiculous.
  • Kyno. I cleared app and it still does not load.
  • this is a joke
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    2nd time deleting the app work? No. After the load screen, it tells me that bastila and Jolee are available! Hit the go button and the first picture is all I see for minutes.
    hadquuq1p4h0.png
    itz0amkydi3m.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Kyno. I cleared app and it still does not load.
    dabr0l12 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

And it means we have to re download tons of assets. This is awful. This is so blatantly bad it is ridiculous.

just trying to help. it worked for me and a few guildmates.

Worked to me, ty. Android 6, galaxy j7 metal
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Strubz wrote: »
    So since the client update I cannot load stores, events, etc. Game freezes or just won't load the different areas. Anyone else?

Edit: I can access the guild areas now and most stores. However clicking on events, challenges or ship challenges results in the game not loading and I have to force close it.

Same here.
  • I reinstalled my app from scratch and everything is fixed (could do daily and I got yoda achievement, etc.)