BH bonus shards [Event has not started yet]

Replies

• Options
    DARTH_TED wrote: »
    No, what we want is for them to not run their game in a predatory manner.
    Or at the very least in a competent manner.

Wish for something that may actually happen. Like ask for a live dinosaur.
  • Options
    Gage356418 wrote: »
    After recieving a message in game that bounty hunters are available in hard nodes, who would think that they are not? Does anyone know when the shards will be available?

Atleast the bonus drop is not avaliable when aurra's pack still selling...
  • Options
    DARTH_TED wrote: »
    No, what we want is for them to not run their game in a predatory manner.
    Or at the very least in a competent manner.

Wish for something that may actually happen. Like ask for a live dinosaur.

Thank you. I needed that laugh.
  • Options
    Agree. All players should receive some sort of a compensation (e.g 5 shards of all new BHs), wether they fell for the trick, partially fell for the trick or did not fall for it.

It wasn't a trick. Google "Hanlon's Razor". There you will find the answer you seek...and probably find Master Kenobi's missing planet.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Lol, you guys... spending crystals without a little bit observation and then cry for refund.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    Remember the Double Drops that ended a day early? They Don't Care that They Made Another Mistake in Their Dates.

To Capital Games: Have some respect for the Players and Quit allowing your Moderator to move posts to a Misnamed section that no one ever looks at -or - closing down the threads that people have posted who Want Answers!

Censorship is Not What A Player Forum is Supposed to Consist Of!

Kyno is awake, expect him to close down this thread or move it.
  • Options
    +1 to this. I saw the in game message and spent all of my crystals too :(
  • Options
    zegene wrote: »
    Lol, you guys... spending crystals without a little bit observation and then cry for refund.

I dont want a refund, i want them to start the event.
  • Options

I dont want a refund, i want them to start the event.

Me too. Spending energy when its full and waiting...
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    I have done 24 attempts on the Bossk node and did not get one Sing Shard. Submitted a ticket thinking it was a bug, and got a reply in about 5 minutes indicating that the drops aren’t guaranteed and to refer to the forums for more information. Just another example of the superb customer service by EA/CG. Thanks for all your assistance.
  • Options
    Or you could just take a 2 seconds and actually take a look at rewards from a node you were to sim and you would see it is not there. And dont try to tell me you dont look at rewards you just do it as a routine because this is a situation where you should not do something
  • Options
    For me, its the 21st and an announcement in game was made that the shards would be available in hard nodes. The morning refresh has already happened. Luckily i didnt just jump right in and start spending my freshly purchased energy, as it seems so many have. So I patiently sit and wait for the event to happen. But i can see how people would just dive right in. Everything lined up.... date, in game anouncement... ect. My problem is as i wait, my energy is on hold. It isnt regenerating as time passes, and im unsure when the event will start as it has already passed the anticipated time given to us as players. CG, please activate the event. Its time to get on with my day.
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    How would that be fair to players who were smart enough to realize the event wasn't active?

Why would that be unfair? Folks who got screwed should be compensated. Sure, a bit gullible, but CG is famous for these mess-ups. It sort of boggles the mind how simple things continue to happen.

It would be unfair because you got a bunch of rewards from spending the crystals...... Now you want them back so you can spend them again.

It’s an easy fix - compensate them with the shards they’d have potentially won. Easy to propagate that with some quick coding.

Even so, you weren’t screwed, they were. Your whining about unfairness for something that didn’t affect you isn’t unexpected.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Well, the message says, "For a limited time...." which should mean that as soon as I see the message saying that, they are available. I haven't had breakfast yet so I'm not fully awake, but why drop a message to us like that and not have the event start when we get the message?

Very strange indeed.
  • Options
    I agree - maybe give out some shards but not crystals. Most of us here know to wait for the glowing icons or something. Inbox message was poorly done but I hesitated and checked here before spending energy.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Well, the message says, "For a limited time...." which should mean that as soon as I see the message saying that, they are available. I haven't had breakfast yet so I'm not fully awake, but why drop a message to us like that and not have the event start when we get the message?

Very strange indeed.

Exactly, its like turning on all the green lights at an intersection then telling people they shouldve looked both ways before driving through.
  • Options
    Hot fix has start date of 9/22, the dev announcement has 9/21
  • Options
    How would that be fair to players who were smart enough to realize the event wasn't active?

Why would that be unfair? Folks who got screwed should be compensated. Sure, a bit gullible, but CG is famous for these mess-ups. It sort of boggles the mind how simple things continue to happen.

It would be unfair because you got a bunch of rewards from spending the crystals...... Now you want them back so you can spend them again.

It’s an easy fix - compensate them with the shards they’d have potentially won. Easy to propagate that with some quick coding.

Even so, you weren’t screwed, they were. Your whining about unfairness for something that didn’t affect you isn’t unexpected.

Lol..... Asking a question is whining?.... If they could do that, that would be a perfectly good solution, but I highly doubt they can....

They didn't get "screwed", anyone with the capability to see (pretty much a prerequisite to playing this game) could see that there was no bonus events active and that BH bonus shards were not present in the nodes they were farming.... It's called due diligence...

CG obviously dropped the ball here by not having the event active, but that doesn't mean folks shouldn't notice the most basic of things....

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

So why some people are affected while other dont? Tell me the difference. Oh yes, affected people do not care about rewards tab. So its their own fault.

Can you clarify your argument? It’s as if you’re arguing against my argument but making a case for my argument. B)

And let’s not throw in the “rewards tab” whine - I’ve seen events drop gold mods when the rewards tab shows no higher than purple.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Not only are people that spent money on refreshes burned by this. Im missing out on ls/ds energy as ive been sitting at cap since last night. The extra drops appear to be active for some and not others. Its 9:30am where i live, so when is this going live for everyone?!?
  • Payne
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Yeah.... I just sim'd 50 stage 7 hard nodes. ZERO Bossk bonus drops. *Dwight voice* ****
  • Options
    EA needs to reword their development post regarding the bounty hunter bonus drops. Right now the announcement only says that the bonus drops start today; however, it does not give a time. This is very misleading. I know several people in my own guild wasted several refreshes attempting to get bounty hunter bonus drops. I have also seen a number of posts online about other people in multiple countries wasting their refreshes to no avail.

I have been able to contact EA through the help contact us button and they say that it is not yet active. The developers need to change their post to either give us the time it will be active or tell us what to expect when it becomes active (such as the hard nodes lighting up yellow). As it stands the post is misleading which has led people around the world to waste their resources and I imagine some have even wasted money on extra crystals trying to get these bonus drops already.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Correct only highlighter activity nodes give the bonus
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Bounty Hunter shards are not showing up in light side or dark side nods.
  • Options
    For me, its the 21st and an announcement in game was made that the shards would be available in hard nodes. The morning refresh has already happened. Luckily i didnt just jump right in and start spending my freshly purchased energy, as it seems so many have. So I patiently sit and wait for the event to happen. But i can see how people would just dive right in. Everything lined up.... date, in game anouncement... ect. My problem is as i wait, my energy is on hold. It isnt regenerating as time passes, and im unsure when the event will start as it has already passed the anticipated time given to us as players. CG, please activate the event. Its time to get on with my day.
    Kleever wrote: »
    Not only are people that spent money on refreshes burned by this. Im missing out on ls/ds energy as ive been sitting at cap since last night. The extra drops appear to be active for some and not others. Its 9:30am where i live, so when is this going live for everyone?!?

If 22nd is still far, then bith of you miss a lot of natural energy gain. It seems that it starts at 12am of 22nd. Now decide what's best for you...
  • Options
    Just curious why that is?
  • Phenomize
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    There is normally an icon on the right that indicates that an event is active. That and an indicator on the individual holotables as well. I like you thought that it started today and the announcement was very confusing.