Road ahead ?

Replies

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Perhaps just skip this year's road ahead altogether. CG clearly cant manage this at an acceptable level, so why bother with it in the first place. Say that its cancelles and then the crowd can move on. Confirming deadlines 2 times and missing both without even a 3rd one is just another slap on the already ground level reputation.

Can you please post 2 confirmed deadlines???

Can you please pull out your head from their butts, I can barely hear you from inside that?

You also know it was promised for beginning of October, then changed it to last week.
  • Options
    Beginning of quarter and the week that Crumb said he would update us. Thats 2 .What more do you want Kyno.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Perhaps just skip this year's road ahead altogether. CG clearly cant manage this at an acceptable level, so why bother with it in the first place. Say that its cancelles and then the crowd can move on. Confirming deadlines 2 times and missing both without even a 3rd one is just another slap on the already ground level reputation.

Can you please pull out your head from their butts, I can barely hear you from inside that?

You also know it was promised for beginning of October, then changed it to last week.

Ok, so they stated they have a goal of the first 2 weeks of the quarter. I'll give you that one, it's a loose deadline but sure.

Crumb stated he was hoping to get an update, not the Road ahead.

Please if you going to try and insult someone, let's keep it with facts. Or at least post the response as I may have missed it...
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

Ok, so they stated they have a goal of the first 2 weeks of the quarter. I'll give you that one, it's a loose deadline but sure.

Crumb stated he was hoping to get an update, not the Road ahead.

Please if you going to try and insult someone, let's keep it with facts. Or at least post the response as I may have missed it...

So where's Crumb's update? Please link it if you think that it was published (=so it did not miss its deadline, contrary to my claim).

Please if you going to try and educate someone, lets do it only for those who care about your oppinion. I dont.
    Ive already shared my oppinion on you.
    I was sending that message to actually important people, like Crumb: its better to say its cancelled then continuously delaying it and apologising.
  • Options
    Well.... at least i got a second zeta for revan. Fun times
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    At what point do you admit that there is a gross lack of professionalism instead of grasping at straws to defend it?
  • Options

The beginning of the quarter and when Crumb said we would get an update thats 2 what more do you need Kyno
  • Options
    Kyno is baiting everyone its not defense he is looking for members to oppose him
  • Options
    Prove me wrong lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

The beginning of the quarter and when Crumb said we would get an update thats 2 what more do you need Kyno

yes i understand, but the statement was we had 2 deadlines for the Road Ahead that were broken. That is not the case. I'm just trying to keep things on the truth. there is no reason to extend beyond that.
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    At what point do you admit that there is a gross lack of professionalism instead of grasping at straws to defend it?

I have stated many times in this thread that this is not a good situation as far as communication is concerned. I'm not defending anyone, just trying to keep the complaints on the truth of the situation. we have enough to gripe on there without extending this beyond that.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    As moderator you forfeit your right to an opinion and constantly going against the community thoughts makes you look like a baiter. Then you delete post to cover yourself further making you look bad. @EA_Cian again
    Ps screen shot
  • Options
    How could I be wrong?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    As moderator you forfeit your right to an opinion and constantly going against the community thoughts makes you look like a baiter. Then you delete post to cover yourself further making you look bad. @EA_Cian again
    Ps screen shot

I am still aloud to have an opinion and i have no need to cover myself, I have done nothing wrong.

nothing is deleted. its all just pulled out to spots where only we (the mod team) can see things. he will get the tags and be able to read your statements for himself.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    nothing is deleted. its all just pulled out to spots where only we (the mod team) can see things
    haha

That is the same as deleting them. You are making it so community members can't see the post.
    But it is silly to have to say that...I know its understood.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    You also feel the need to keep pushing your opinions and that is unnecessary @EA_Cian
    Edit; its your opinion its not necessary to reply to every comment to force your opinion on everyone.
  • Options
    You played with fire
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    nothing is deleted. its all just pulled out to spots where only we (the mod team) can see things
    haha

That is the same as deleting them. You are making it so community members can't see the post.

the posts were not directed at the community. I was just reassuring him that the person he was directing them at can still see them and will have no issues seeing them. they are not hidden from the person he was trying to reach.

but we are getting off topic.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    His posts are not the only ones in question though. It is fairly common here.
  • Options
    I know one thing for sure anyone who ever said anything negative about kozispoon should apologize profusely. This new dude WORTHLESS.
  • Options
    haha

the posts were not directed at the community. I was just reassuring him that the person he was directing them at can still see them and will have no issues seeing them. they are not hidden from the person he was trying to reach.

but we are getting off topic.

Your replies are why we are off topic
  • Options
    will there be information on upcoming game direction, content for the next few months?
    there are options,
    1) say the post will be delayed
    2) say nothing

Devs noted they are working from a 6 month time line for development and hope they can make time to write 2-3 paragraphs about the game and how it will meet the expectations of the fans and players.
    here is a sample, please modify as needed, if internal approvals take 1 month, start 2 months earlier.
    - 3rd of September 2018, status updates from head of departments, spend a few hours to write a road ahead post for review, approvals
    - 10th of September send a memo to head of departments are there any major delays or updates, reply yes or no, update road ahead post with changes for review, approvals
    - 17th of September have the final ready and in the cue to publish
    - 18th of September post is not ready, have a delay notice ready to publish
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    However, despite that, CG is running a business here and effective communication should be at the very top of their to do list and it seems like it’s dead last. If it was important, you would have so many posts in this thread. Thread views and post should mean something, but again, they don’t. Only 5 days left until November......

• Options
    The only increased communication I have seen is on Reddit and when tophat graciously answered questions after the ns debacle.

As I have said before it’s talking in a circle. There will never be increased communication. 3 years playing this game and this is something always promised and never delivered.

I like Carrie a lot. Her words feel true and honest. I enjoy What she says as a leader. But this is still bad. There is plenty to talk about. There’s always something to talk about when it comes to this game.

It’s not about the forums being crazy and unsatisfied. The devs are on Reddit. They’re good. They know the internet.

Increased communication is a failure, again.
  • Options
    I actually enjoy that it's taking them this long to post the road ahead. It just makes me feel that much better about my decision to stop buying crystals in-game. Thanks CG for reminding me that I made the right call!!
  • Options
    The only increased communication I have seen is on Reddit and when tophat graciously answered questions after the ns debacle.

As I have said before it’s talking in a circle. There will never be increased communication. 3 years playing this game and this is something always promised and never delivered.

I like Carrie a lot. Her words feel true and honest. I enjoy What she says as a leader. But this is still bad. There is plenty to talk about. There’s always something to talk about when it comes to this game.

It’s not about the forums being crazy and unsatisfied. The devs are on Reddit. They’re good. They know the internet.

Increased communication is a failure, again.

Her words feel true and honest?
    Questions for you. Who promised more communication and in a more professional manner? Who delivers the road ahead?
  • Options
    Where we are going, we won't need roads
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    Where we are going, we won't need roads

Ughh 4th time
  • Options
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    Where we are going, there are no roads

Ftfy ;)