Road ahead ?

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I hope we get a fifth geonosian and make poggle a better leader so we can have a geo squad arena meta!
    Post edited by Tbirds01 on
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    It really happened. I thought for sure when we were told it was being worked on this morning (8 hrs ago) that we would actually get it today.

Shame on me. Maybe next week? Doubtful. Its a funny joke at this point haha
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    The road ahead - player version

I'm on it!
  • Endir
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    Hello Mr @CG_SBCrumb

It is me again. Any hope for something tonight ?
    A hint ? A puzzle ? A maze ?

The waiting is rough.

Love bro.
    Don't worry I'm working on a new one but it's not quite ready yet :)

@CG_SBCrumb
    source.gif
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I've removed a few posts from yesterday that spun out of what appears to be some confusion over how posts can get removed.

For some clarification here. While we're only human and may sometimes forget to give you a head's up - usually if a post is actually being removed for some reason, there'll be a post in the thread to alert you or you'll get a message about it.

Sometimes though posts will get caught by our forum software due to a variety of reasons that make it flag posts as spam. If you think this has happened, you can DM a mod to clarify or try to get the post back. We can take a look when we're available. :smile:
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    55min n counting !!!! Im stayin positive i believe in u santa

Fight for what you love

I love rose so much i do she was only good part of laasr jedi i wish she had another zeta and buffed one she has now

Edit less rey moar rose and the last jedi would have been epic

“The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.”
    “You want to go home and rethink your life.”
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    Road ahead....hmm maybe try asking @CG_TopHat? He’s responded in the past lol. How about it Top Hat? When are we getting this fabled Road Ahead?
  • Options
    Road ahead....hmm maybe try asking @CG_TopHat? He’s responded in the past lol. How about it Top Hat? When are we getting this fabled Road Ahead?

Ask him for a State of the galaxy
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    This computer thing is awsome and tends to explain everything
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hello Mr @CG_SBCrumb

It is me again. Any hope for something tonight ?
    A hint ? A puzzle ? A maze ?

The waiting is rough.

Love bro.
    Don't worry I'm working on a new one but it's not quite ready yet :)

More confusion you said it needed some tweaking weeks ago and now you say your working on a new one?
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    usually if a post is actually being removed for some reason, there'll be a post in the thread to alert you or you'll get a message about it.

@EA_Cian this ^ is simply not true. If that is what is supposed to be happening, it isn't. That would solve a lot of the issues people are having.
    It isn't a spam post problem...
  • Options
    *soon*...we’ll get it *soon*
  • Options
    J4Kbq.gifm
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    The only increased communication I have seen is on Reddit and when tophat graciously answered questions after the ns debacle.

As I have said before it’s talking in a circle. There will never be increased communication. 3 years playing this game and this is something always promised and never delivered.

I like Carrie a lot. Her words feel true and honest. I enjoy What she says as a leader. But this is still bad. There is plenty to talk about. There’s always something to talk about when it comes to this game.

It’s not about the forums being crazy and unsatisfied. The devs are on Reddit. They’re good. They know the internet.

Increased communication is a failure, again.

Just because someone feels true and honest, doesn't mean they actually are. She's just well versed in corporate speek.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    I've had a couple posts asking simple questions about things completely disappear from the forums. No message, no statement of why, just gone. Wasn't being a troll or spamming anything, just posting something and it was gone the next day when I looked for it.

You also can't go back and review your own posts because there's nothing like that in our account profile, unlike in every other game made since at least 2010. (That CG makes a ton more money than.) So, when one of my posts disappears, it makes me wonder if I actually wrote it or not.

Perhaps your "spam" filters are a bit too sensitive? You are in Cali so being sensitive is natural, but I didn't think computers would get infected by sensitive people? :tongue:
  • Options
    @Whatelse73

"Perhaps your "spam" filters are a bit too sensitive? You are in Cali so being sensitive is natural, but I didn't think computers would get infected by sensitive people?"

LMAO
  • kshark
    63 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    It really happened. I thought for sure when we were told it was being worked on this morning (8 hrs ago) that we would actually get it today.

Shame on me. Maybe next week? Doubtful. Its a funny joke at this point haha

He told us he was working on a new puzzle. Which makes a lot of sense this late in the game...
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    Honestly cg does way to much sensor ING on this forum for it to be legitimately useful. It's clearly evident because devs post im far greater threads on reddit then on their own forums. It seems any negative criticism is removed or graveyard. Free speech should be granted on this forum.

Im all for removing spam or hate speech but the mods and CG are far to heavy handed on removing posts. And it's quite unfortunate

Very true. I had a thread removed which didn’t violate the forum rules. When I asked why it was removed Kyno couldn’t find out who removed it or find out why it was removed. And nor could he reinstate the post.
  • BionicGolem
    167 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    Honestly cg does way to much sensor ING on this forum for it to be legitimately useful. It's clearly evident because devs post im far greater threads on reddit then on their own forums. It seems any negative criticism is removed or graveyard. Free speech should be granted on this forum.

Im all for removing spam or hate speech but the mods and CG are far to heavy handed on removing posts. And it's quite unfortunate

One of my post was removed because it might have been received as being targeted at CG and it wasnt anything bad either. So, if you want to say somenting "unfriendly" go to Reddit, this forum is mostly "safe zone".
  • Options
    Ok ladies and gents, let’s forget the moderation (you can create another topic on that) and focus on the ROAD AHEAD !

Stubborn to the end. We want this road Ahead !
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ok ladies and gents, let’s forget the moderation (you can create another topic on that) and focus on the ROAD AHEAD !

This please.

Let's stay on topic.
  • Options
    So do we get a road ahead post this week?

Another puzzle

Explanation for why it’s so late

All of the above

None of the above
  • Options
    At this point we’ve now traveled 30% of the road
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I love us so much. We stay in topic for the last 2 weeks. We are so annoying bros and sistas. Love it
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This please.

Let's stay on topic.

We have been on topic for weeks, maybe its time to switch it up so they give us Road Ahead just to make us stop ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

And look we made it!!! At this point I think we can make it the rest of the way without it.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

And look we made it!!! At this point I think we can make it the rest of the way without it.

Hum no. Not satisfying enough ;-p
This discussion has been closed.