How many Revan’s on your Shard?

Replies

• Options
    13 Revans in the top50 on my Shard (including top1 - top2 is a NS squad)
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    909sc662an9o.jpg
    4km9rymm9qt5.jpg
    1.4m GP player in a FEB'16 shard suddenly able to get first cause he whaled out on a single toon.

Never had there been a Pay to sure win toon in the history of this game. GG CG
  • JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    He whaled out on a toon, then got that toon and 4 others to g12, gave them zetas and omegas, and good enough mods to compete. So i don’t really see your point.
    There is a 0% chance of me taking 1st in my shard if i whale on Revan.
  • Options
    5 showing in top 50 this morning. #4, #5, #16, #17, and #46.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »

Stop being dramatic. I've been f2p for over a year (since August of 2017) - and haven't lost to a Revan team when I'm on offense yet. I'm on a launch shard, so there are at least 4-5 in the top 20 that I beat every day. Everything wins on offense, so you don't need to pay to win. Ever.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 can you link to a VOD how you win aginst Revan lead, what team do you use?
  • Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    909sc662an9o.jpg
    4km9rymm9qt5.jpg
    1.4m GP player in a FEB'16 shard suddenly able to get first cause he whaled out on a single toon.

There have been tonnes of pay to win characters,

Nightsisters after the rework were the best team for months hands down.

Chaze.

CLS.

Apparently Rex back in the day.

Nest.

Its pretty much been a steady stream of OP characters for those who pay.
  • Options
    12 in the top 50 on a November 2017 shard. Someone posted seeing a few in the 50-100 range too so I’m guessing 15ish on our shard. Before Revan we only had 8 Trayas so Revan now outnumbers Trayas, especially since most all the existing Trayas switched to Revan.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    If anything this is the most expensive but worst investment out of all of them. People are paying 600 dollars plus for a toon that does basically nothing to a lot of people, and still loses on defence anyway.

At least with CLS when you got him day one he was actually game breaking, like actually the game is forever different with his existence.

At least with Nightsisters now they own in HSTR phase 4, the hardest phase for a lot of people. (and of course the arena domination).

The Chaze... I mean what exactly has Revan done?

Come in, be extremely expensive and impossible for f2p to earn, and can sometimes beat Traya teams while not really dominating the meta.
    uhm?

In fact if there was less hype I'd bet he'd be nowhere near 2nd top lead in arena on GG, the only reason he is, is because the meta is traya, which he beats, which is slot 1 by a large margin. I've seen people put Revan up as lead and drop more then they ever have.
  • Options
    I have **** 13
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    3 in top 50. Maybe people aren't up to snuff gear wise yet to switch more in. Who knows.

There are about 40 Trayas, 1 cls, 1 jtr, 1 Nightsisters. We love our Traya.

My wife has 8 in her top 50.
  • Options
    18 Revans in my top 50... bullocks...
  • Options
    There’s 15 in my top 50, 16 bastilla, 2 ns and 17 trayas top 10 this morning is 8 maxed revans and 2 trayas... hmm
  • Options
    Just battled my first ever Revan in Arena.

Was easy - first character down. Admittedly I'm assuming he was a very weak Revan.
  • Options
    2 in top 50 as lead. One of them isn't very geared. I should have mine tonight or tomorrow morning (3 shards left on Mission), but might take me a few days to gear him up.
  • Options
    Around 10.
    It will be full Revan as soon as the event returns.
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    There are nine Revan's scattered through my top 50, with Bastila at #1 and Palpatine at #2.

Mostly though it seems like an even mix of CLS, Palpatine, and Traya, with a rare Maul or Nightsisters team for color or whatever.
  • Options
    rdbo42y5z4jt.jpeg
    cu24xj60dhgv.jpeg
    kzbprvri20d0.jpeg
    3d3slsosypvc.jpeg
  • Options
    3 and Revan on Revan goes to the fastest.
  • Options
    Stamp8987 wrote: »
    3 and Revan on Revan goes to the fastest.

Goes to whoever is on offense. Faster, slower, doesn’t really matter.
  • Options
    In the top 50 I have 3 Revan, 3 Traya, the rest are Palp, CLS, Bastila. This would be a Jan/feb ‘18 shard.
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I’m stuck watching whale wars.. 19😩😭
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    More are getting to g12 and joining the arena every day. My shard has more than tripled from 4 to 14 in the past two days.
  • Options
    13 Revan, 12 at gear 12...
  • Options
    We just hit 13...lot higher then i thought it get. Its mirror fights already...honestly not as fun.
  • Options
    We have 6 Revans in the Top 20 of our shard... Traya is still top tho!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Options
    We are up to 11.
  • Options
    Maztoras wrote: »
    We just hit 13...lot higher then i thought it get. Its mirror fights already...honestly not as fun.

Honestly I don’t mind the mirror fights because they are way faster than Traya mirror fights. The Traya mirror fights, especially the ones where both sides were using Nest, took forever.
  • Options
    For a Feb'17 shard, I am looking at 20 of the top 50 as Revan. Looks like I was truly dropped in the whale shard. :( Looks also like a couple of Bastila, CLS, Talzin, RJT, and a few Palp (myself included) with the rest being filled up with Traya. Officially more Revan's in Top 50 than Traya for my shard, and I am noticing new names I have not ever seen before up there. (Which while I love to see that, not so much when they are mostly whales)
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    Safe to say this the single biggest financial gain cg ever has pulled off. Pure genius. More of this please in the future...it 100% works!