The Road Ahead: 11/09/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Pyrefly wrote: »
    <<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes!

You’ve been asking “Where is the Road Ahead?” and here it is! We are very excited to share the roadmap for the next couple of months. So, without further ado…

NEW FEATURE: The Grand Arena

The big feature announcement to round out the year: the Grand Arena!

Currently, you can be the best player in your server and dominate the PVP ARENA. Or, you can be part of the best guild and defeat other guilds in Territory Wars. However, when we look forward at what we’d like this game to be in the future, a big part of our vision is to answer questions like, “Who is the greatest player in all of Star WarsTM: Galaxy of Heroes? Who is the greatest player in all of the galaxy?”

While we’re still a few steps away from that future, we are excited to announce the first step toward that vision, which begins with the opportunity to play PVP across servers.

Here’s a little about what you can expect in the Grand Arena:

At the beginning of the Grand Arena Event, you’ll be matched with 7 other players from across the game who have a Galactic Power score very similar to your own. In the first round, you’ll be matched up against a random player from your group to essentially fight a mini-Territory War. You’ll then set up defenses to defend your own territories, as well as attack your opponent's territories in an attempt to overcome their defenses. You’ll earn banners for successfully attacking and defeating an opponent’s territory, as well as defending your own territory. At the end of the battle, whoever has earned the most banners will be the winner.

Each round, you’ll be matched with other players who have the same win/loss record as you, and you’ll never fight the same opponent twice in a Grand Arena event. You’ll earn special rewards after each offensive battle you complete, at the end of each of the 3 rounds, and a final set of rewards at the end of the event based on your standing in the 8-player group.

We hope you’re excited to have the opportunity to show your expertise in the Grand Arena and look forward to sharing more details and the release schedule in the coming weeks. For your convenience, we’ll track all communication about the Grand Arena here: GRAND ARENA MEGATHREAD

NEW FEATURE: Player-controlled Payout/Time Zones Changes

The single most common quality of life request we’ve heard in recent months is to allow player-controlled payout/time zone changes.

Like the server sharding system, this was a feature that worked for a time, but we recognize you live all over the world, lead complicated lives, and that the forced ‘6PM in the time zone you originally logged in on’ has been a great inconvenience for many of you.

To help with this, we have introduced the ability to change payouts up to two times a year. The ability will be otherwise unbounded, so watch out all of you in Alaska and Greenland, there are probably hordes of people coming for your time zone.

In conjunction with shardless 1:1 PVP, this begins to give you all opportunities to explore competition outside of your shards, and we are excited about that.

NEW CONTENT: KOTOR Companions

With the release of Jedi Knight Revan, we brought one of the most often requested characters into Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. The excitement in the community has been palpable for weeks, and watching many of you join forces to solve the reveal cypher was a truly special moment for the game team to watch.

We’re excited to continue the celebration of the 15th Anniversary of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic with additional companions in the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for an upcoming announcement about which Old Republic era characters are coming to the holotable next!

NEW CONTENT: Original Trilogy

To round out the year, we’re going to continue our exploration of the Original Trilogy universe. While we’ve dipped into this era previously, there are still so many iconic characters and ships that we want to bring to the game from this time period. You can definitely count on some teases and puzzles from Crumb in the coming months. Stay tuned!

3rd Anniversary of SWGOH
    And last, but certainly not least, a special note from CG_Carrie: “Three years ago, we started on an amazing journey that, thanks to you, continues to this day. We are so incredibly grateful to all of you for continuing to be members of the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes community.

We’ve always thought of you guys like a Massively-Multiplayer Online community and want to honor the investment you’ve continued to make in our game and team. We have some gifts and events planned for everyone to celebrate with us. We will share more details closer to the start of the event.

I look forward to the next three years as the stories we have to tell continue to unfold, but more importantly, please know that the things you all do with the game continue to astound and impress us.”

We hope you’ve enjoyed this peek into the future of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and wish you the best of luck on the holotables.

<<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>

Hello Carrie, before I go on my tangent I want to say I’ve really appreciated what you’ve done here and what you did today. Being able to find out what’s coming forward is really nice, and I hope that you know that, I say this because I have genuine respect for what you and your company have done and accomplish, and I understand with deadlines and personal troubles it’s understandablethat this came late, I’m just saying this because I hold nothing against you and I have respect for everyone in your company. That being said however, I have a few gripes with this that I want to make known, and some questions regarding things that have troubled me.

My main issue with this is that while you finally showed us the road ahead blog, I can’t help but feel disappointed at what we are schedule planned to get, mainly because of one reason, prequel content. For the last week and a half, we where teased that something amazing would be happening relating to the clone wars, with there being new helmets, new poses and animations for old characters (don’t think I missed that) and a brand new ship relating to an akin. Not even regarding the earlier posts you made about wanting to rework separatist, we logically assumed that you would do more for this era this month. I mean, you put so much effort into the new helmets and star fighter, territory war buffs, and you even made grievous a lot bigger, you would think that we would have spot more content for this era of Star Wars coming on, especially since GK is the long reward. But instead, to hear that we are gong to get old trilogy and KOTOR content instead? It really Ames you think “why would they bother to do all this, if they are ultimately doing nothing with it?” And it’s honestly how I feel as well.

Now that I’ve finished with that, I have one more thing that I really want answered because I find this nearly impossible to forgive. What happened with the game changer program? We heard that ahnald and cubs fan Han, along with other game changers had their accounts taken away And had zero intel on what’s happening behind the scenes. This seems blatant to me, but this would and should be a clear violation of the game changer program, and unless they’ve done something wrong, I don’t see how this is justified. These people I’ve mentioned, have based their entire channels on Swgoh, and to an extent, by taking away their status your affecting their income and how they can create content and help the community.

This is also connected to the game changer program but this is more of my personal opinion, it just feels like the soul purpose of the game changer program has become lost for months now. I thought the purpose of the game changer programs was to test early content and to give feedback so it can be improved upon, but for the past months the game changers are given at most a week to respond to new content, and if feels like whatever opinion they do give has been largely ignored for months. However, this stems more of my own personal opinion, and should be taken with a grain of salt, since it’s possible I’m completely off the mark, regardless though, we need more answers.

Phew, I’m done. I hope that I didn’t addendums anyone over at CG with this, this was meant to be constructive criticism and it devolved into a rant, but still I hope we get answers to this soon. Such as,

1. What has happened to the game changer program?
    2. Why add all of this cosmetic prequel content if nothing else is being done about it?

there aren’t probably more on my mind, but rear have
    Been the main things that have been ignoring me, and I hope for the better or worse, these questions are answered.
  • CG_Carrie wrote: »
    All the teasing for Clone Wars stuff and General Greivous, and absolutely nothing for either? New mode or not, this “Road Ahead” is a let down.

I did say somewhere that Ahnald would be among the first to know, but the GG rework speculation came from leaks. We can’t comment on leaks. I’m sorry that someone speculated that though as he is not in this quarter.

An earlier version of the Road Ahead covered the Anakin fighter, Clone helmets, and Clone TW events. We are hoping to take the lessons learned from the Clone Wars TW and apply it to the future, especially as Grand Arena will cover the “play it the right way” fix for TW style competition.

What does Play TW the "right way" mean?
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    For a road ahead, I gotta say this is a bit weak given the wait we’ve had to endure (6 weeks to be exact).
    The announcements you’ve made are indeed good, but lackluster for a road ahead. The grand arena should be fun, but let’s see how the matchups work first because TW matchups are sometimes way out of line.

The payout change will be very welcome.

The release of more KOTOR and Original Trilogy content will be nice, but it won’t matter if you guys keep releasing toons to single hard nodes and stick to the ridiculous stance of ignoring all the other shops.

The anniversary events hopefully are on par with expectations.

@CG_CapGaSP @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb
    Can you please explain why grevious still hasn’t gotten a rework? Or the separatists overall? We don’t need meta defining faction passes but cmon...make those characters have synergy and make Grevious a DPS terror as he should be.

Why on Earth should GG be a DPS terror???? LoL I mean he couldn't do much without having to stop for a cough break.............
  • "In conjunction with shardless 1:1 PVP, this begins to give you all opportunities to explore competition outside of your shards, and we are excited about that."

@CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb

Can I get some clarification on this statement? What is meant by shardless 1:1 PVP ?
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • I've been playing this game since launch, it's had a lot of good and bad moments over the years. I was so ecstatic when grievous came into the game I spent a ton of money to get him way early on... he's my favorite out of all the characters in star wars.

Made an account and all that to leave a comment saying, politely, this has been a pretty big disappointment. I'm just talking on my own behalf here, not trying to talk for anyone else, but not getting a grievous rework or/and clone war toon love beyond a cosmetic change has been just disappointing. I think I'm done playing honestly, good luck though swgoh, hope good things for all the time and work you've put into the game.

OMG leaving over not getting a GG rework that YOU chose to spend money on???? Good bye toxicity.........
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    I did say somewhere that Ahnald would be among the first to know, but the GG rework speculation came from leaks. We can’t comment on leaks. I’m sorry that someone speculated that though as he is not in this quarter.
    The GG speculation most came from you on twitter @CG_Carrie when you said :

(in response to a GG image that someone posted requesting a rework on Oct 18th)
    CG_Carrie said: As for the other thing *cough cough* oh look at the time!
    1 reply 0 retweets 12 likes

That ^ is why many of us were speculating. Not because of any leaks.

Ooh, I forgot about that. Answer this *cough cough* Carrie!!
  • PukeCrywalker
    77 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I've been playing this game since launch, it's had a lot of good and bad moments over the years. I was so ecstatic when grievous came into the game I spent a ton of money to get him way early on... he's my favorite out of all the characters in star wars.

Made an account and all that to leave a comment saying, politely, this has been a pretty big disappointment. I'm just talking on my own behalf here, not trying to talk for anyone else, but not getting a grievous rework or/and clone war toon love beyond a cosmetic change has been just disappointing. I think I'm done playing honestly, good luck though swgoh, hope good things for all the time and work you've put into the game.

What to hide, have you?? Why create a fake account to complain about a GG rework?? If you're truly passionate about any given issue, under a shroud be, you would not....
    And only a Sith deals in absolutes!!
    Post edited by PukeCrywalker on
  • I'd much rather see Jabba the Hutt(OT) come in the game much more than a GG rework hands down!!!!
  • @KnightofCybertorn99 She just hit me with this:lpu6cla9eej0.jpg
  • Corwin117 wrote: »
    @KnightofCybertorn99 She just hit me with this:lpu6cla9eej0.jpg

*Angelic voices singing songs of hope*
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Excited about these new features!
  • SSB
    72 posts Member
    Keszey wrote: »
    Also this isn't World of Warcraft, which I already play. This makes the time sink exponential. This is a MOBILE game. I already spend 2-3 hours on this game a day.
    Which aspect? May be something I need to clarify. We spend a lot of time trying to balance the time spent so that your time spent is optional, but would like to make sure I understand what it is.

The only way of making the new content “optional” is to make the rewards not much different if you win/lose, kind of like TW. Is this going to be the case for Grand Arena?

• Pyrefly wrote: »
    <<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>
    Hello Holotable Heroes!

You’ve been asking “Where is the Road Ahead?” and here it is! We are very excited to share the roadmap for the next couple of months. So, without further ado…

Currently, you can be the best player in your server and dominate the PVP ARENA. Or, you can be part of the best guild and defeat other guilds in Territory Wars. However, when we look forward at what we’d like this game to be in the future, a big part of our vision is to answer questions like, “Who is the greatest player in all of Star WarsTM: Galaxy of Heroes? Who is the greatest player in all of the galaxy?”

While we’re still a few steps away from that future, we are excited to announce the first step toward that vision, which begins with the opportunity to play PVP across servers.

At the beginning of the Grand Arena Event, you’ll be matched with 7 other players from across the game who have a Galactic Power score very similar to your own. In the first round, you’ll be matched up against a random player from your group to essentially fight a mini-Territory War. You’ll then set up defenses to defend your own territories, as well as attack your opponent's territories in an attempt to overcome their defenses. You’ll earn banners for successfully attacking and defeating an opponent’s territory, as well as defending your own territory. At the end of the battle, whoever has earned the most banners will be the winner.

Each round, you’ll be matched with other players who have the same win/loss record as you, and you’ll never fight the same opponent twice in a Grand Arena event. You’ll earn special rewards after each offensive battle you complete, at the end of each of the 3 rounds, and a final set of rewards at the end of the event based on your standing in the 8-player group.

We hope you’re excited to have the opportunity to show your expertise in the Grand Arena and look forward to sharing more details and the release schedule in the coming weeks. For your convenience, we’ll track all communication about the Grand Arena here: GRAND ARENA MEGATHREAD

The single most common quality of life request we’ve heard in recent months is to allow player-controlled payout/time zone changes.

Like the server sharding system, this was a feature that worked for a time, but we recognize you live all over the world, lead complicated lives, and that the forced ‘6PM in the time zone you originally logged in on’ has been a great inconvenience for many of you.

To help with this, we have introduced the ability to change payouts up to two times a year. The ability will be otherwise unbounded, so watch out all of you in Alaska and Greenland, there are probably hordes of people coming for your time zone.

In conjunction with shardless 1:1 PVP, this begins to give you all opportunities to explore competition outside of your shards, and we are excited about that.

With the release of Jedi Knight Revan, we brought one of the most often requested characters into Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. The excitement in the community has been palpable for weeks, and watching many of you join forces to solve the reveal cypher was a truly special moment for the game team to watch.

We’re excited to continue the celebration of the 15th Anniversary of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic with additional companions in the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for an upcoming announcement about which Old Republic era characters are coming to the holotable next!

To round out the year, we’re going to continue our exploration of the Original Trilogy universe. While we’ve dipped into this era previously, there are still so many iconic characters and ships that we want to bring to the game from this time period. You can definitely count on some teases and puzzles from Crumb in the coming months. Stay tuned!

3rd Anniversary of SWGOH
    And last, but certainly not least, a special note from CG_Carrie: “Three years ago, we started on an amazing journey that, thanks to you, continues to this day. We are so incredibly grateful to all of you for continuing to be members of the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes community.

We’ve always thought of you guys like a Massively-Multiplayer Online community and want to honor the investment you’ve continued to make in our game and team. We have some gifts and events planned for everyone to celebrate with us. We will share more details closer to the start of the event.

I look forward to the next three years as the stories we have to tell continue to unfold, but more importantly, please know that the things you all do with the game continue to astound and impress us.”

We hope you’ve enjoyed this peek into the future of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and wish you the best of luck on the holotables.

<<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>

Hello Carrie, before I go on my tangent I want to say I’ve really appreciated what you’ve done here and what you did today. Being able to find out what’s coming forward is really nice, and I hope that you know that, I say this because I have genuine respect for what you and your company have done and accomplish, and I understand with deadlines and personal troubles it’s understandablethat this came late, I’m just saying this because I hold nothing against you and I have respect for everyone in your company. That being said however, I have a few gripes with this that I want to make known, and some questions regarding things that have troubled me.

My main issue with this is that while you finally showed us the road ahead blog, I can’t help but feel disappointed at what we are schedule planned to get, mainly because of one reason, prequel content. For the last week and a half, we where teased that something amazing would be happening relating to the clone wars, with there being new helmets, new poses and animations for old characters (don’t think I missed that) and a brand new ship relating to an akin. Not even regarding the earlier posts you made about wanting to rework separatist, we logically assumed that you would do more for this era this month. I mean, you put so much effort into the new helmets and star fighter, territory war buffs, and you even made grievous a lot bigger, you would think that we would have spot more content for this era of Star Wars coming on, especially since GK is the long reward. But instead, to hear that we are gong to get old trilogy and KOTOR content instead? It really Ames you think “why would they bother to do all this, if they are ultimately doing nothing with it?” And it’s honestly how I feel as well.

Now that I’ve finished with that, I have one more thing that I really want answered because I find this nearly impossible to forgive. What happened with the game changer program? We heard that ahnald and cubs fan Han, along with other game changers had their accounts taken away And had zero intel on what’s happening behind the scenes. This seems blatant to me, but this would and should be a clear violation of the game changer program, and unless they’ve done something wrong, I don’t see how this is justified. These people I’ve mentioned, have based their entire channels on Swgoh, and to an extent, by taking away their status your affecting their income and how they can create content and help the community.

This is also connected to the game changer program but this is more of my personal opinion, it just feels like the soul purpose of the game changer program has become lost for months now. I thought the purpose of the game changer programs was to test early content and to give feedback so it can be improved upon, but for the past months the game changers are given at most a week to respond to new content, and if feels like whatever opinion they do give has been largely ignored for months. However, this stems more of my own personal opinion, and should be taken with a grain of salt, since it’s possible I’m completely off the mark, regardless though, we need more answers.

Phew, I’m done. I hope that I didn’t addendums anyone over at CG with this, this was meant to be constructive criticism and it devolved into a rant, but still I hope we get answers to this soon. Such as,

2. Why add all of this cosmetic prequel content if nothing else is being done about it?

Been the main things that have been ignoring me, and I hope for the better or worse, these questions are answered.

Absolutely horrible grammar! Please edit!
  • Shadroth wrote: »
    anyone at 2.8mil gp that has yet to unlock Treya or is it just me 😣

I'm at 3.3 million and my guild hasn't started tier 6 Sith raid, yet alone heroic. But I love my guild so I'm not leaving. Like everything else in this game, it comes down to choices. I chose my guild over having Traya. Luckily I saw the Old Republic signs and had a massive amount of crystals saved, so now I have Revan and I kick trayas ****.
  • Yeah! Worth the wait. YEEEEEEEEEEEET
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Corwin117 wrote: »
    @KnightofCybertorn99 She just hit me with this:lpu6cla9eej0.jpg

*Angelic voices singing songs of hope*
    If they aren’t releasing clone wars content on clone wars’ 10th anniversary, I don’t think they will be doing it anytime soon. Maybe when the next season of the clone wars show comes out.
    Madpup wrote: »
    So are we now on a new 3 month window to get the next road ahead, is it still coming at the beginning of January, or is everything just going to be a free for all for now on? With this particular road ahead being super late based on past comments from Carrie, now would be a good time to again lay out when we should expect to see these road ahead moving forward.
    The Road Ahead is timed around EA’s quarters so no, it won’t get pushed back permanently. This one was late for a few reasons, one was the timing of Revan, we wanted the focus to be on him (and I had a vision of recreating the famous PlayStation press conference where the whole announcement was “$299” but with “Revan” - but Crumb’s cipher was way cooler.)

But there were other reasons around some changes to the material and personal ones that meant I didn’t get to it in the time I would have preferred.

All that is to say, you should still expect the next Road Ahead inside the beginning part of the next quarter (January - give or take some holiday related delays) and everything announced here pertains to the next two months, which is also why it doesn’t include info about things we’ve already done this quarter.

Hey @CG_Carrie I just want to thank you for taking time to respond to some post in here. It doesn’t quite make up for the delay and anxiety that was caused but it’s a start. You and crumbs and all the devs post are always a breath of fresh air in the forums. I didn’t use reddit before I found out you guys had posted stuff there. I check the forums out just about everyday as I try to be the news officer in my guild and keep things on track with the other officers. Basically all I’m trying to say is thank you for not just posting and dropping for the weekend. We really do appreciate your replies and joining in to try and be part of the community you created. Hope this keeps up and I hope you all have a great holiday season.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    The GG speculation most came from you on twitter.
    CG_Carrie said: As for the other thing *cough cough* oh look at the time!
    1 reply 0 retweets 12 likes

That ^ is why many of us were speculating. Not because of any leaks.

b00i23wv09re.jpeg

Madpup wrote: »
    So are we now on a new 3 month window to get the next road ahead, is it still coming at the beginning of January, or is everything just going to be a free for all for now on? With this particular road ahead being super late based on past comments from Carrie, now would be a good time to again lay out when we should expect to see these road ahead moving forward.
    The Road Ahead is timed around EA’s quarters so no, it won’t get pushed back permanently. This one was late for a few reasons, one was the timing of Revan, we wanted the focus to be on him (and I had a vision of recreating the famous PlayStation press conference where the whole announcement was “$299” but with “Revan” - but Crumb’s cipher was way cooler.)

But there were other reasons around some changes to the material and personal ones that meant I didn’t get to it in the time I would have preferred.

All that is to say, you should still expect the next Road Ahead inside the beginning part of the next quarter (January - give or take some holiday related delays) and everything announced here pertains to the next two months, which is also why it doesn’t include info about things we’ve already done this quarter.

Thank you for this.
  • Sorry if I missed this, but I heard a rumor that people who have changed their payout times in the past by submitting a ticket have been switched into a different arena shard when their payout switched. I'd like to know if changing our payout time through this new system will put us on a new shard or not.

Thank you so much for giving us this! Arena payout overlapping with family time is the biggest problem I have with the game.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Pyrefly wrote: »
    <<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>
    Hello Holotable Heroes!

3rd Anniversary of SWGOH

<<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>

Absolutely horrible grammar! Please edit!

U should really stop with personal attacks bra.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Shadroth wrote: »
    anyone at 2.8mil gp that has yet to unlock Treya or is it just me 😣

I'm at 3.3 million and my guild hasn't started tier 6 Sith raid, yet alone heroic. But I love my guild so I'm not leaving. Like everything else in this game, it comes down to choices. I chose my guild over having Traya. Luckily I saw the Old Republic signs and had a massive amount of crystals saved, so now I have Revan and I kick trayas ****.

Yeah 3.5 here same thing

Ppl waggin their things around about their traya in peoples faces is lol...
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Changed payout times.. well then, that sounds awesome on paper, I just hope shard chats don't go crazy over it. I bet their list of rules will be updated for this.

Luckily I'm not in them, and actually that's pretty cool cause now I can set it some hours later in My aussie Time zone, which will allow me to actually eat my dinner instead of worrying about payouts <3

Assuming this is both arena payouts too right? <3

Thanks for that at least, and more kotor toons to help with Revan, interesting, I wonder if they all Kotor 1 toons still. I mean there is 2 games for it, lol, and that's not including the mmo :D

We might still need to see how Revan handles the new toons, he might be more dominant soon.

Edit: Can't wait to see what free gifts we get for the 3rd year anniversary, I'll get my hopes up for that :3
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Wheres the equalization of raid rewards.

Oh yeah, with all that going on I forgot about this. This is pretty important - I hope they do make HSTR not just about being in the top 10 soon.
  • So, a month of wait and we get this.. I think it is great time to leave the game
  • Looking forward to more OT content! Hopefully Boushh Leia to go with the BH theme. Maybe Weequay. Random/fun/unlikely: Tamtel Lando, Bib Fortuna, Hologram Leia (j/k).
    Ships, too: TIE Bomber, A-wing, B-wing, and Y-wing would be great additions. Oh, and let's not forget Cloud Car.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Can you please explain why grevious still hasn’t gotten a rework? Or the separatists overall? We don’t need meta defining faction passes but cmon...make those characters have synergy and make Grevious a DPS terror as he should be.
    Often when a faction you want to see get reworked (Galactic Jedi, Separatists, etc) haven’t gotten a rework, it’s a function of available time. Some of the bigger factions need a little more open road for us to do new requested characters/reworks/events/etc. Doesnt mean we don’t want to or don’t plan to, just that we have too much to do and not enough time.

So pretty much it's about money. Bounty hunters, Sith and now old republic and revan make more money than grevious or jedi or separatist will? Isn't that what you're trying to say?
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Kinda hard to be a whale arena when playing same GP players....if the one player has inferior toons that is on them.

GP is soooo misleading. I’m a collector so I have every character unlocked and at this minute only 4 are not 7⭐️. What if somebody comparatively has a bunch of characters that are much higher levels with some they didn’t bother with. I’m gonna get my butt kicked.
  • Rangkor05060709
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @CG_Carrie How about we get updated on what the HSTR rewards and structure will be changed to? It is crap!
  • Thank you.