Ewoks for c3po

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    I wonder if Teebo will work instead of Logray. My Teebo is much higher geared already...

Prob not. Logray's foresight ability and debuff will be a key I think.
  • Options
    Gonna be a long time. I'm still farming KOTOR and gearing up my Jedi squads.

Still not sure how C3PO works into this. The only time he ever even shot anyone was when he was part battledroid. There's a part of me that hopes they just go crazy with C3PO and give him the most violent overpowering moves in the game, like body slamming people. "Unique: I Am Familiar With Over Six Million Form of PAIN"
  • Options
    So the C3PO post specifically says "this event will be difficult" as opposed to the Chewy event which was described as "very difficult." Perhaps I'm grasping at straws, but I'm guessing this will be slightly easier than the Chewy event. Maybe G10-11 instead of G11-12 difficulty (and with a Zeta Chirpa). Either way, I'm not going to be ready. :(
  • Options
    All G11, couple zetas, lots of held gear. Let’s freakin do this!
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    So instead of Marquee crunch we get Legendary/Ancient crunch at the end of the year to induce panic farming and spending. Hah. Can't win either way.
  • Options
    I'm going with the four original Ewoks plus Wicket, all at least gear X, except Teebo who is still VIII but that's a stun gun I'd rather not waste. Zeta Chirpa. If it's not enough for 7* C3P0 I'll just have to wait til next time.
  • Options
    I'm going with the four original Ewoks plus Wicket, all at least gear X, except Teebo who is still VIII but that's a stun gun I'd rather not waste. Zeta Chirpa. If it's not enough for 7* C3P0 I'll just have to wait til next time.

For the sake of a 7* C3P0, one stun gun seems a bit underwhelming of a no-go.
  • Options
    All my murder bears are g9 and g10 and I have been saving gear for a full month now so if need be I can take all to g12 and I have 122 zeta mats saved.
    Let's do this I'm actually prepared for anything!!!
  • Options
    g11 paploo, logray, ee, zchirpa, zwicket. Hoping this will be enough and I can 7* one of these the first try for once. Also, anyone apprehensive of gearing ewoks, don't be. Super fun to play, useful in tb and tw.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    So difficult like chewy?
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

For the sake of a 7* C3P0, one stun gun seems a bit underwhelming of a no-go.

I'd RATHER NOT waste, didn't say I wouldn't. That's my fault for not making initial post clearer. If I can't do it with that team (Logray and Paploo are not going to be ready) then I'll have to wait til next time. If C3P0 is needed for Jedi Luke or something he'll be back again before that event.
  • Options
    True. I'll get him maybe 3rd time around. Not close to 7* Chewie ready, maybe 6* if I'm lucky. Nowhere near Revan ready. So this is further down than that.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Murder bears!!!! a golden bear is a happy bear!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    True. I'll get him maybe 3rd time around. Not close to 7* Chewie ready, maybe 6* if I'm lucky. Nowhere near Revan ready. So this is further down than that.

I'm lucky enough to have BH ready for the last Chewie star, and most of Revan reqs are out the way. Will start on Paploo after Mission. Will see what the event brings as to whether I go after Logray for next time or not.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully I have Paploo zeta.
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Murder bears!!!! a golden bear is a happy bear!

I have happy bearsax1cegusc1cx.jpg
  • Options
    Says veteran Ewoks does that then exclude paploo wicket and logray?
  • Options
    Teddygz wrote: »
    Says veteran Ewoks does that then exclude paploo wicket and logray?

Hmm...what does "veteran" mean? No wicket? He is a newer ewok...
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb can you elaborate on the “veteran” Ewoks?
  • Options
    My guess is veteran means well built. I’m guessing g12+ like the Chewbacca event was for Bounty Hunters.
  • Options
    Based on this announcement today and comparing to similar Chewie post when do we think 3PO drops?
  • Options
    Thursday going off of how they've treated us schedule-wise lately.
  • Options
    There were only 4 originally.
    Ewok is a faction... Veteran Ewok is not.
    Think it's pretty safe to assume any 5 will do
  • Options
    @Camakin

So a Heroes Journey that requires:

2 7* legendaries - R2 & Chewbacca
    - 5 7* Empire
    - 5 7* G11-12 Bounty Hunters
    5 7* Jawas
    4/5ths of the CLS requirements again
    A Heroes Journey character - CLS
    A Raid-only character - Han Solo
    A TB-only character - ROLO

And then 5 7* Ewoks.

29 total characters...(including Leia for unlocking CLS in the first place)

It's easier to and cheaper to accomplish than the requirements for Revan were. I mean I was speculating. You need every fookin chicken
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    @Camakin I see what you did there! Well played. All this talking is making me thirsty...
  • Options
    @Camakin I see what you did there! Well played. All this talking is making me thirsty...

Got any money?
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Camakin wrote: »
    @Camakin

So a Heroes Journey that requires:

2 7* legendaries - R2 & Chewbacca
    - 5 7* Empire
    - 5 7* G11-12 Bounty Hunters
    5 7* Jawas
    4/5ths of the CLS requirements again
    A Heroes Journey character - CLS
    A Raid-only character - Han Solo
    A TB-only character - ROLO

And then 5 7* Ewoks.

29 total characters...(including Leia for unlocking CLS in the first place)

It's easier to and cheaper to accomplish than the requirements for Revan were. I mean I was speculating. You need every fookin chicken

I know I'm nitpicking one sentence here, but revan only required 5 characters and if you focused farmed a couple you could have easily gotten him with a max $300 investment. WAAAAYYYYY easier and cheaper than the other two heroes journeys. I had 3 of them 7 star by the time it came out without spending a dime and chose to wait until the next release instead of spending. I'd say that's pretty player friendly.
  • Options
    ZtA9G7z.png

I guess i m ready
  • Options
    Ready schmeady. Difficult, very difficult... It’s still going to be an RNG crap fest.

I’ll bet it will take longer to move my mods around than anything
  • Options
    We'll probably fight troopers or troopers + AT-ST, right? I guess we'll have to face a full TM ennemy team so g11 could very well be the minimum for 7*.