Issues with Grand Arena [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Also actions are not registered in the missions ( used revan team with its countless assist, none registered in the mission )
  • Options
    Oh I know. I came here to see what deal was after going 4-4.... Thanks CG!
  • Options
    The only new content introduced via a beta server was territory wars and this is the only content that has been introduced without a major bug.

Please, for the long term benefit of the game, introduce a BETA server for testing before you release stuff to the paying public.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    same , 2 win , no banner , nothing on the quest ... welcome to the beta
  • Options
    I completely wiped the board. lost 0 toons and got....0 points
  • Options
    And their response:

Hi Holotable Heroes,
    We are aware of the error that is occurring after battles that is causing the client to restart and NOT count towards your Banners. Please hold off on battling in the Grand Arena until we get this fixed

I doubt they will actually give us the banners we've earned already. So i guess i'm losing this one since i actually battled earlier than my opponent.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    We are aware of the error that is occurring after battles that is causing the client to restart and NOT count towards your Banners. Please hold off on battling in the Grand Arena until we get this fixed

Yeah so naturally I cleared an area before you said this..... so...... cluster "group of seals in french". Just saying.
  • Rhod101
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Same here. 2 battles, 2 wins, 0 banners.

Lost 0 toons too and had full HP and protection in one of them, with full HP in the other. Taking the ****.
  • Options
    To be fair, this is the trial run
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb wasn't it supposed to auto assign toons if the player did not, i opened it to a cleared board and didn't get to even battle anything
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone relax. They'll figure out a way to award banners and get things fixed.

Also, I saw somebody suggest they should scrap this failure of a feature. That's a bit harsh. I think it's an awesome game mode and you will too once they iron out all the kinks.
  • Meatknife
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    How will you calculate everyone’s bonus banners I won with full prot and hp, only so many teams I have that can do that against certain teams. Don’t think it will matter, but if I lost cause the bonus points I’d be bummed lol scrimmage run or not still sucks. Was only one battle but meh. And as others have said quest rewards are not counted towards because of the error also 😓
  • Options
    Three flawless wins but a stupid f*in bug screws me over. Nothing can compensate my frustration right now, especially since I should have advanced some of my Grand Arena quest objectives with that.
  • Options
    I expect we will all be compensated for This, yet another disaster.
  • Options
    If wenn cant get our Points, everyone should get the winners reward this time
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    And heeere we go, once again!
    The worst thing about it: It's not even a surprise anymore. You should really get your **** together and test your stuff before you release it, or make a beta client, just like you did with TW.
  • Options
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • Options
    Too late. Was so excited about GA too.
  • Options
    To be fair, and use your brain, you don't 'trial run' in live production environments, which is what the game is...come on man, don't carry their water. They don't deserve it.
  • Options
    Th63hrn53ubcfz.png
    This is so stupid...make everyone be instantly dissapointed with your new Shiny Content...nothing new but still...stupid
  • Options
    not really a big change since it is a personal TW, reusing the TW assets.
  • Options
    Same... Win, no banners.... :( Dooku shed a tear...
  • Options
    Agree that time spent on GA would’ve been better spent in a new TB or TW map.

Those are established and if the game is coded semi-decently, it’s be much easier than this.

My money is on Grand Arena replacing a TB and/or TW, tho I hope not.
  • Options
    What a fiasco. pff
  • Options
    I was so excited too. Had a great first kill. Only used 3 guys, had full health and protection when it was over, and even put a nice dent in Thrawn's title.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Can’t fail testing phase if you don’t test it
  • Options
    And here I was annoyed that I wouldn't have time to battle when the attack phase started. Score!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

114 posts Member
    Options
    Same error message for me, I've taken out three teams from territory and no banners
This discussion has been closed.