How can one person have so much greed(and crystals) to allow such things

1235Next

Replies

• newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I would collaborate and hit him constantly to force him to start paying for refreshes, he'll get tired of it.

That's what i've been doing for a long time now

Also to that guy comparing the shard chat to a race.

Do you realise how flawed that logic is ?Everyone has different payout times.

Also I know that his payout is still 18h because thats what my default payout is and he is in a country that's in the same timezone as mine,so our clock is the same.

I moved away from his payout to get away from him,but he still clings to 1 all day. ( I do NOT mind that,but I do mind that he's attacking us to get to 1 after his payout)

Most people who are in top 20 are the same people for months,those that worked hard to get g12.5 characters and ships to 7* and all the upgrades. We've been the same people for over 7 months with a few new people but we don't mind them and we are not forcing anybody to join the chat. It just makes it easier to know when your payout is so we don't accidentally ruin or frustrate you with hitting while your payout is less than 10 mins away.

Also i never said that he was a minor i just suggested that he might be, but that ,ofcourse i do not know. Stop overreacting about that.

If you want to join our shard chat,fine,you know everyone else's payout and you can avoid hitting people that have the payout in the next 2-3 hours

We do not force anyone to join, and we still attack each other,after payout is finished and there is more than a day difference between your next payout. We just avoid attacking each other in general,but we still do so if needed.

It's not like we are godly coordonated,we just have a discord server with an sheet of the payout timezones of each person. So for example person in 7 is in china and his payout is passed,i can now attack him and he wouldn't mind,since he'll climb back and he doesn't mind it.

Many of you are acting like it's some kind of black magic heresy to do so,but you have no ideea how streamlined the arena becomes. And for the better.

And we never make a hitlist to attack anybody ,that would be silly,who gets these ideeas,like we're some big bad guys that take everything in the shard payout,we do not force anything,the only thing that our shard chat is good for is to get information based on common courtesy and knowledge of the other person's payout willingly.

• Options
    newbornFL wrote: »
    I would collaborate and hit him constantly to force him to start paying for refreshes, he'll get tired of it.

That's what i've been doing for a long time now

Also to that guy comparing the shard chat to a race.

Do you realise how flawed that logic is ?Everyone has different payout times.

Also I know that his payout is still 18h because thats what my default payout is and he is in a country that's in the same timezone as mine,so our clock is the same.

I moved away from his payout to get away from him,but he still clings to 1 all day. ( I do NOT mind that,but I do mind that he's attacking us to get to 1 after his payout)

Most people who are in top 20 are the same people for months,those that worked hard to get g12.5 characters and ships to 7* and all the upgrades. We've been the same people for over 7 months with a few new people but we don't mind them and we are not forcing anybody to join the chat. It just makes it easier to know when your payout is so we don't accidentally ruin or frustrate you with hitting while your payout is less than 10 mins away.

Also i never said that he was a minor i just suggested that he might be, but that ,ofcourse i do not know. Stop overreacting about that.

If you want to join our shard chat,fine,you know everyone else's payout and you can avoid hitting people that have the payout in the next 2-3 hours

We do not force anyone to join, and we still attack each other,after payout is finished and there is more than a day difference between your next payout. We just avoid attacking each other in general,but we still do so if needed.

It's not like we are godly coordonated,we just have a discord server with an sheet of the payout timezones of each person. So for example person in 7 is in china and his payout is passed,i can now attack him and he wouldn't mind,since he'll climb back and he doesn't mind it.

Many of you are acting like it's some kind of black magic heresy to do so,but you have no ideea how streamlined the arena becomes. And for the better.

And we never make a hitlist to attack anybody ,that would be silly,who gets these ideeas,like we're some big bad guys that take everything in the shard payout,we do not force anything,the only thing that our shard chat is good for is to get information based on common courtesy and knowledge of the other person's payout willingly.

I honestly pray to god that this kid keeps sniping you every day making you miss every pay out the way you guys are colluding to take advantage of him.

Streamlined. You mean basically cheating.
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    thats like your opinion because you have never tried it.

Stop overreacting to everything. Silly
  • Options
    People saying oh I don't want to check my phone all day or this guy is attacking outside his pay out hour.

Maybe he's doing that so he can rank as high as possible due to the fact he won't be able to check during his pay out hour. Now before anyone says oh he can move his time. I mean maybe it's just he has to work late or is on vacation that week and it works best for him 75%+ of the year. However thanks to collusion people will label him a hostile.

UNLESS he goes and submits a form which has been notarized and signed off on by the Lord High Admiral of the Shard chat and then is subsequently authorized by a board of his peers.

Give me a break. #shardchatsareevil
  • Options
    People saying oh I don't want to check my phone all day or this guy is attacking outside his pay out hour.

Maybe he's doing that so he can rank as high as possible due to the fact he won't be able to check during his pay out hour. Now before anyone says oh he can move his time. I mean maybe it's just he has to work late or is on vacation that week and it works best for him 75%+ of the year. However thanks to collusion people will label him a hostile.

UNLESS he goes and submits a form which has been notarized and signed off on by the Lord High Admiral of the Shard chat and then is subsequently authorized by a board of his peers.

Give me a break. #shardchatsareevil

Did you even bother to read?he insta attacks as soon as i attack him,at any time.

Doubt he's working since i've attacked him back and forth for over 30 mins just to see how far will he go at different times in the day.