New Clue!

Replies

• Waddles
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Kluge wrote: »
    Seriously, who cares. Solving the riddle doesn't make it happen any faster. Everything is leaked long before the riddles "officially" start the announcement process. We know OT Falcon is coming <cringes - yay another paywall ship> So you're better off spending your time working a 2nd or 3rd job to pay for whatever it is hinting at (assuming you want the instant gratification), rather than trying to decipher the puzzle.

If it's the BH ships, it is/was totally FTP friendly as you could power farm the ships with multiple refreshes and get them 7* easily, and on the cheap... Now, if the BH ships are not required, then we will have overpaid with refreshes. But it's a calculated gamble that many of us FTP have made.
  • Kluge wrote: »
    Seriously, who cares. Solving the riddle doesn't make it happen any faster. Everything is leaked long before the riddles "officially" start the announcement process. We know OT Falcon is coming <cringes - yay another paywall ship> So you're better off spending your time working a 2nd or 3rd job to pay for whatever it is hinting at (assuming you want the instant gratification), rather than trying to decipher the puzzle.

I know it doesn’t speed it up - but riddles are fun :)
    Everyone thinks this will point to the OT Falcon- but maybe the riddle will also give us some event requirements.

And no one in the community is being taken by surprise - anyone who wanted the Falcon on the first run has been going hard on the hunter ships since they became farmable. I think spewing paywall isn’t a fair statement. Everyone can get them for free eventually- if you want it right away you need to prepare or spend. If someone doesn’t prepare or read the forums or watch the game changers or recently started playing then new content will feel like it’s behind a paywall, I get it. This is pretty much end game content though and if you play other games you don’t expect to be able to do everything new if you are still working on early game stuff.

Anyhoo - more riddles and teases! It kind of makes it feel like the event starts 10-14 days earlier than it really does.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Pwd could be as simple as "password"

So solve puzzle get password for something else?

Or Dunce is the password?

Best feat folds - could be cape or cloak reference.

All my guesses. You smart people figure it out now.
  • sigsig
    232 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I think each line is a separate thing. And the whole thing is the road ahead. So one line is ot falcon. One line is darth bane, etc.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Pwd could be as simple as "password"

So solve puzzle get password for something else?

Or Dunce is the password?

Best feat folds - could be cape or cloak reference.

All my guesses. You smart people figure it out now.

I like this password idea! Maybe eventually we get a web address and need a password for a video.
    I think probably it’s a Unix reference though. Maybe Red Hat is the best hat?
  • In the last line there are things capitalized that don't start out a new "sentence". Not sure if that helps.
  • What if you take it literally

Fail nigh and stem hope. Rotated. No Help. Get Pwd. Dunce

The first line backward is a site and the password is dunce
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    You're on the right way, just a bit out of focus. Scoundrels and Sith are the key, remember the odds.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kinda no fun when we all know it's gonna be the OT falcon
  • The last line anagrammed contains Figrin Dan and the Modal Nodes.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Kinda no fun when we all know it's gonna be the OT falcon
    there might be more surprises
  • sigsig
    232 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Kinda no fun when we all know it's gonna be the OT falcon

It probably isn't just OT falcon. If you read a few posts, something translates to Darth Bane. It's most likely the road ahead with several things in it. Also CG recently said the road ahead is still scheduled to come in January so it makes sense.
  • Myd
    11 posts Member
    Theory..... weird but sorta making sense. What sig sig said sounds reasonable this is a few different things..... one is beckett.... scoundrels4 life. "Once your in , your in for life" was a quote for him. Also, i think this is a road ahead... darth bane... and who knows... guys im being tackled by a six year old... someone gotta connect the dots
  • OT Falcon for sure. What we really need is a new Han to fly it though! Marquee Pilot Han and Pilot Chewie. Make it happen CG. Everyone wants this.
  • Maybe OT falcon and Ebon Hawk. Scoundrels and sith resp. That would be awesome.
  • Can we just get Zam Wesell’s KORO-2 already
  • It'd be cool if this also included Jade's Fire and Mara Jade.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    "Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine.”??

wtheck, crumb?!?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    So the guys from MIT declared forfeit or are they just still sleeping.
    Please big brains ! Solve this thing ASAP.
  • pbchillin
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    DeeJaysk82 wrote: »
    What if you take it literally

Fail nigh and stem hope. Rotated. No Help. Get Pwd. Dunce

The first line backward is a site and the password is dunce
    Could the password not be 'SCOUNDRELS4LIFE' that was decoded earlier?

Myd wrote: »
    Theory..... weird but sorta making sense. What sig sig said sounds reasonable this is a few different things..... one is beckett.... scoundrels4 life. "Once your in , your in for life" was a quote for him. Also, i think this is a road ahead... darth bane... and who knows... guys im being tackled by a six year old... someone gotta connect the dots

The Darth Bane anagram thing isn't perfect, it doesn't use all the letters in that phrase.

I agree though that this could be different things, the talk of 'Ace' in the title perhaps referring to Ace Squadron from the Star Wars: Resistance TV show?
  • PBee
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The 3rd phrase in the anagram generator could be Star Wars: Infinities: A New Hope. Dark Side Leia? Jedi Luke? Another point to OT Falcon?
  • Chakyth
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    is dark side Leia? 😱
    Post edited by Kyno on

===============================================================================

https://swgoh.gg/g/757/weltraum-piraten/

https://swgoh.gg/u/chakyth/

May the force be with you ..... und der Klabautermann!
  • It’s an alternate universe that she was trained in the ways of the sith because *spoiler alert* Luke didn’t blow up the Death Star at the end of episode 4. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Infinities
  • Recom
    41 posts Member
    Crumb has a few coloured pixels in the bottom left of his avatar, are those the same ones as for the C3PO puzzle? I can't enlarge the image enought to tell.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    I’m loving some of these solutions

1.Darth bane would be freaking awesome and it opens up more of legends
    2. Star Wars Infinities is cool. A lot of what if characters

Hope it opens up the venue for Mara Jade or more characters from that era or Yuuzhan Vong as a faction would be super cool
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Recom wrote: »
    Crumb has a few coloured pixels in the bottom left of his avatar, are those the same ones as for the C3PO puzzle? I can't enlarge the image enought to tell.
    That's from the old puzzle. I left that there so maybe one day someone finds, decodes again and then freaks out about it as news. :P

Looks like you folks are at a bit of an impasse. This one can be hard to recognize so here's a hint to put you on the straight and narrow:

I've just woke up and having my breakfast but all I can think about is getting more of this guy
    g3dvhashmiir.jpg

• Porkins Confirmed
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    is that Wilbur or Babe? or Breakfast?

either way, just confirm playable jabba plz
    Maybe End Game isn't for you