Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    HankShank wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    I mean I don't know why you have to me a simple mind. Did I insult you somehow? I just happened to enjoy a game rich with content. Could follow a ton of progressions, crafting, resource collecting, hanging out in a cantina, battling, quests, raids, etc... But mostly I enjoyed living in and hanging with the others that played in a star wars environment. Never cared for the current SW mmo that still exists. Too much of a path and not enough choices.
    I'm assuming you meant "a ton of professions". There were 30 professions and they whittled that down to 9. This is just one way in which they dramatically simplified the complex and robust game - thus the appeal to simple people.

Yeah, wasnt a fan of that either. I liked my TK/Doc build more than any other build that I have played an any other game. However just cause that went away doesnt mean it stopped being fun. My simple mind must allow me to adapt to things at an easy pace than a mind that is more advanced.
  • Here's a better idea for spicing up TW. Make it internally within our guilds. Split the guild in half based on the number of people that join, so 25/25 if possible, and balance the GP level.
    Lower the number of squads required for each area so we're not over stretching our rosters, say to 10-15 squads per territory.
    People have been asking for an internal guild PVP for years, this would be a fun way to do it and shake up TW while you're at it.
    This is a far better idea than what we're going through right now, and we'd finally be able to test our squads against our guild mates.
  • And still no official word that they learned their lesson and this was the only time. Come on say the words so we can have closure. For those who said give a shot. It still sucks.

Complaint Haiku:

This idea failed
    From concept to execution
    Please let it be done.
  • And still no official word that they learned their lesson and this was the only time. Come on say the words so we can have closure. For those who said give a shot. It still sucks.

Complaint Haiku:

This idea failed
    Please let it be done.

Why is a Raven like a writing desk? Saw your name had to ask :)
  • I decided I’d give the new TW format a try before commenting. Having done so, I do not find it “fun” or “playful” to use squads with one or more key pieces missing.

Complaint Haiku:

This idea failed
    Please let it be done.

Because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!

Curiouser and Curiouser :)
  • add value to your product
    don't remove players work but instead buff it
    improve the lower powered toons and bring them in line with the ones likely for a tw ban
    give them all leader abilities and zetas
    give them special powers for tw
    remove the faction only benefits on some skills
    and if it works then keep the upgrade
    make diversity possible
    and everyone can enjoy the added value
    don't nerf!
    buff!
    because at the end of the day,
    adding content is adding value
    removing content is removing value

Complaint Haiku:

This idea failed
    Please let it be done.

Because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!

Curiouser and Curiouser :)

Favorite line is "In the Garden of Memory, in the Palace of Dreams, that's where we will meet".
  • Lol this is horrible. Was hoping I would change my mind today.... Nope.

Is it my shoes? Or my Shirt? Details please lol
  • Thank you for ruining a perfectly fine aspect of the game. I have spent plenty of time and effort to build my teams for TW and you go and pull key toons from several of my most powerful teams. I have already informed my guild I refuse to participate in your load of garbage called TW and until you fix it you will not see any more purchases from me.

I cannot honestly see how this benefits the game at all. You release toons that benefit from building them into teams and then restrict them from being used in TW? Is this because of all the noobs who haven't invested as much time or money? You just completely unbalanced the playability of the event. Now only players with lots of high ranking teams can play the event.

In short, thank you for nothing. Pull your collective heads out of each others rectums and put TW back to what it was before. I hope I am not the only player who feels this disgusted with this "update" (sorry, I didn't read all the posts before this as there are too many).

Same. After Ships 2.0 and the rework to HSith Raid Rewards, I thought they couldn't come up with a worse "update" and then CG said "Hold my blue milk". :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

Is it my shoes? Or my Shirt? Details please lol

Lol @DuneSeaFarmer it's not you, it's this horrible TW. It's a worse experience than I even thought it would be.
  • This stinks and I don’t like it.
  • cg, for once, just once, please listen to us: This tw is **** and was a bad idea. There's nothing wrong with making mistakes, just own it. Acknowledge this wasn't what the "community" wanted and we don't have to do this again. It was borderline impossible for me to even get my guild to set defense!
  • Yep, it is a headache. It favours some players more who have developed characters who are in TW, but at the same time its not the first time with this game. Unpredictable things happen and thats life :D You have to rethink things over at some point. And these changes are only for this TW, so actually i dont understand why people are complaining so much about this. Others are in the same boat.
  • It's literally ONE TW.... everyone is being crippled. Have some perspective and please, remain silent.

TW has its issues but it isn't the "worst thing ever".
  • Then it's just a matter who get's more points, not because they built better teams, or because they have better strategy, but because RNG favored them over the other guy.
    There was a vote. Other than rebels (han, fulcrum) and scoundrels with enfys, and slightly fo, it was in the players power to decide who was banned. No RNG at all actually. TW and GA support roster depth. So so raids. There were still alot of teams that could work (resistance etc.) i don’t like it, but it still works
  • Definitely awful. I know there’s like 10 people who vocally love this nonsense, but I don’t see how
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    I remember everyone complaining that TW is the worst game mode and nobody played it last month, one change and now its everyone's favorite game mode that is worth quitting over
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I remember everyone complaining that TW is the worst game mode and nobody played it last month, one change and now its everyone's favorite game mode that is worth quitting over

Maybe a different part of the population voicing their concerns?
  • It's literally ONE TW.... everyone is being crippled. Have some perspective and please, remain silent.

TW has its issues but it isn't the "worst thing ever".

It's not the worst thing ever. That said, why should he remain silent? Providing feedback that this change to TW is not enjoyable in his opinion is certainly a valid use of the forum.
  • It is a one off. Something different. Not my thing, but not gonna get down on anyone enjoying it.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    I didn't like the idea of banning toons but decided to give it a shot with an open mind. Figured it might be actually good or fun change. After trying it out, I think its meh. I liked previous iterations of TW more, it was interesting to see some team lineups but that's it. The offense experience was lackluster, and I'm not a fan of it

Its not so bad that people need to cry end of the world or throw a fit over it for days and days. I wouldn't be excited for a TW where they repeated this and I'm always excited to play TW. Gave this a shot, felt like a miss, lets live and learn and do better next time

TL;DR this TW was a resounding meh/10 and nothing to cry over
This discussion has been closed.