Kit Reveal: Han's Millennium Falcon

Replies

• Dispel
    aperingo wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Bit underwhelmed. Dispel on basic doesnt help if an ally has breach
    Not meant to clear taunt but get rid of stacks of protection ups

What will happen first? The damage or the dispel?

• I mean its great and all, but it is rebel oriented. The question is: does it make rebel ships meta?
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • All in all, to me rebel ships seem not as great as thrawn makes empire.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Well just so happens I have home one maxed so we'll see what this kitten does under ole fish guts
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Get the feeling thrawn will still rule the skies though
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    I mean its great and all, but it is rebel oriented. The question is: does it make rebel ships meta?

I think it’ll make the most fun ship team in the game so far at least, meta or no.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    @CG_SBCrumb can you confirm that Han's falcon is WAI? I watched warrior's video where he pointed out that it should only assist on that units turn, not like in the video where ackbar called 2 assists and he assisted off both, or with ghosts special where it stealths ships then calls assists, which in turn produces 1-3 bonus hits from the falcon. I'd appreciate an answer prior to deciding to purchase the BH pack. Thanks

Edit: or is it just a typo with the description? Thanks again.
  • Kokie wrote: »

Thrawn? I wish. Mace rules now.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Should at least make rebels competitive. We'll have to see if it makes them meta or not. I'll unlock at 5 star and at the very least run it with my current fleet as a reinforcement.

I know it's better with rebel ships but with tl on it's basic, it could also work well with vader, and tf under thrawn and tarkin. Especially if you use biggs either on the line or as a reinforcement.

Probably the first line up I'll try is vader, tf, ht under tarkin. And falcoln, biggs, ghost, and fives as reinforcements. Lots of tl synergy and enough rebels to synergize once you get a few reinforcements in.

Obviously it would work under ackbar but you also lose some synergy from tf and vader if you switch.

I was thinking the same. Instead of going for a full synergy, I'll certainly first try him under both executrix and endurance fleets I already use.
  • EpsilonRhoMew
    52 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I think Warrior got it wrong. But I still don’t get all of the assists.

Hera called Falcon and a Phantom for the assist. Falcon calls 1 rebel for an assist. 50% chance for Falcon to gain a bonus basic attack from Hera’s ability which calls 1 rebel to assist.

This is a 100% chance for 4 attacks or 50% for 6 attacks.

My question is why does this not work on normal ground heroes? I can’t run a Phasma lead with massive amounts of assist ability characters like Cody and activate the passive off of assists. Something doesn’t feel right. Someone enlighten me please!

Can a developer explain the difference between these assist mechanics?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited January 2019

Hera called Falcon and a Phantom for the assist. Falcon calls 1 rebel for an assist. 50% chance for Falcon to gain a bonus basic attack from Hera’s ability which calls 1 rebel to assist.

This is a 100% chance for 4 attacks or 50% for 6 attacks.

My question is why does this not work on normal ground heroes? I can’t run a Phasma lead with massive amounts of assist ability characters like Cody and activate the passive off of assists. Something doesn’t feel right. Someone enlighten me please!

I also think Warrior got it wrong. I think he thought all those assists were coming on an assist call from Home One, when it was Ghost's turn. What happened is Ghost called **** to attack, and also **** assist on any rebel attacking happened. So - Ghost calls **** and other stealthed ally attack using its special. Then **** calls someone to assist. **** attacks again because of its unique that says it has a 50% chance to assist on any attack during a rebels turn. and then it calls someone to assist.

As for ground heroes ... the exact same thing happens with ewoks under a zeta Chirp lead. For example - Wicket or Paploo (even Chirpa) can call as assist with their special. Many times I've used Wicket or Paploo to call Elder and had Elder attack twice, once called as an assist by the toon whose turn it is, and then a second time because they used a special attack under Chirp zeta lead which calls a random toon to attack.

edit - forgot they think Falcon's abbreviation is a bad word, but I'm not updating it you all know its M F
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Next Year... maybe :wink:
  • avins
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2019

Many assist mechanics are limited to once in a turn.
    This OT Millennium Falcon's Kit seems so overpowered whitout this limit. Saying this even if i'll unlock it at 6 stars and have both pilots g11.
    I think Mace windu can be a good counter against an entire rebel fleet with Home one.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Bit underwhelmed. Dispel on basic doesnt help if an ally has breach
    Not meant to clear taunt but get rid of stacks of protection ups

Oh man, Ashoka is the new Mace Windu of ships.... I use Ashoka everyday since I unlocked ships (and can take first place on a whim since HT made taking first easier) But now I just get this ship and use a basic to dispel, or annihilate ships with other rebel ships.. hmm

Seriously though. Monetized Squad arena with Revan and now monetised ship arena with OT falcon. Great path the games going right now.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    Seriously though. Monetized Squad arena with Revan and now monetised ship arena with OT falcon. Great path the games going right now.
    How is the OT falcon monetised? F2P can definitely unlock at 5* if they'd farmed the IG2000 and XB nodes from the word go.
    How is the OT falcon monetised? F2P can definitely unlock at 5* if they'd farmed the IG2000 and XB nodes from the word go.

Agreed. I was late to the party. FTP but only need 30 IG2000 shards to unlock at 5*. Easily doable for those better prepared than me.

Agreed. I was late to the party. FTP but only need 30 IG2000 shards to unlock at 5*. Easily doable for those better prepared than me.

I guess some users who have more sparse rosters might have faced a choice when those ships became farmable. When you've only got 11 toons not at 7* the choice was easy for me.

Same goes for Carth, Juhani, Canderous and Nasty Basty - the SECOND they become farmable it'd be crazy not to go in full blast on them.

I guess some users who have more sparse rosters might have faced a choice when those ships became farmable. When you've only got 11 toons not at 7* the choice was easy for me.

Same goes for Carth, Juhani, Canderous and Nasty Basty - the SECOND they become farmable it'd be crazy not to go in full blast on them.

For the potential Darth Revan, or because you see such a huge potential in these chars?

I forgot aboit ig2000 for a good month and still got him 5* today

For the potential Darth Revan, or because you see such a huge potential in these chars?

Either Darth Revan or Malak will show up. Probably in February

@Roopehunter for the potential of some new OR toon, either Darth Revan or Malak.

Their mode of operation has been fairly consistent of late. As I said above, it does help that I've only got 11 toons not at 7*, but it does pay to go after the most recent release, 9 times out of 10.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Ariarathes wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

Not according to the meta reports lol...not even close
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

Mace supposedly rules some shards though. And from what I've heard, you won't be laughing if it happens to you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Mace supposedly rules some shards though. And from what I've heard, you won't be laughing if it happens to you.

Oh he's already here but those teams are pushed out of the top 20 so not an issue for our shard...I've only had the pleasure of attacking a mace fleet twice from one of our local krakens and wasnt impressed...he shortly went back to his standard thrawn bh lineup
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

Oh he's already here but those teams are pushed out of the top 20 so not an issue for our shard...I've only had the pleasure of attacking a mace fleet twice from one of our local krakens and wasnt impressed...he shortly went back to his standard thrawn bh lineup

Then he wasnt running the right ships. Once maxed he is tough.
  • VonZant wrote: »

@VonZant what are the right ships to run with Mace?
  • There are two Mace squads in my shard at the top. One I have no issues with. The other is a complete nightmare.
  • VonZant wrote: »

I haven't seen a single mace lead in fleet since it was supposedly meta. Granted we don't seem to have many whales in our fleet shards and I only look in the top 10 where I hold with tarkin.

I'm sure there are mace leads. The meta report shows them being about a quarter of the leads. So competitive but not meta.

I look for falcoln to make ackbar lead the same. Though it'll probably be more widespread because more people have put effort into ackbar because he was less useless than mace before the new toy comes out. And also the falcoln is far more ftp friendly than Anakin's ship. Most will get a 5 or 6 star ship if they try and a lot of people have han and chewie g12 if they have them. To have anakin's ship useful, you had to spend to star the ship because 3 stars just doesn't cut it. And most Probably had to gear Anakin since he hasn't been meta since before g12 existed so even those that used him in the oast probably did at g8 or g9.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I don't even have Anakin unlocked lol. Anakin, Gam Guard, Revan. That's who I'm missing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I don't even have Anakin unlocked lol. Anakin, Gam Guard, Revan. That's who I'm missing.

I have him at 5 stars but not much else.