Are you lying about Grievous? Yes... Yes you are (my 1st ever post & I'm angry)

Prev13
taquillasun
1158 posts Member
edited February 2019
I have seen numerous posts suggestion GG Re-work sucks and is bad and not worth it. To which I can only say-- if you are not using a full 7 star full zeta squad, you need to stop saying such things. It's misleading and untrue. ANd Don't say that's not the case when you know very well, 90% + of the posters do not have such a team. I myself have gone through a few posts, looked up their roster, and their teams are not full. Not full 7 star, and not full zeta. So how - how is it fair, or reasonable or even genuine to make such comments when really, these players are not playing with a full deck?

So please, I CHALLENGE YOU post your roster for all to see the squad you are using.

Edited for content. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• Options
    I agree, I've seen people complaining with their half zetad team an like 160 speed GG, with 120-130 speed other droids complain it's no good cuz it magically isn't defeating every team in their path.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    If Ahnaldt and his whale mods, gear, (on his personal account), his Game Changers test account, immense amounts of time, and INCREDIBLE passion for GG can't make it happen... I just don't think anyone can make fetch (seps) happen.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    See above post
  • Options
    I watch Arondt's video. GG rough 1st day. His squads we're not test account. He was using his. Only 4/5 sep droids also. Not full zeta, not full geared and wasn't using good mods. Also watched cubsfan, mcmole, mobilegamer. None of which had Droidica.
  • Options
    Unanswered question:
    WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A GG-DROIDS-TEAM?
  • Options
    Smokescreen.
  • Options
    Again, I CHALLENGE YOU! POST YOUR ROSTER.
  • Options
    If it isn't first hand, which I can almost promise you it ain't. Then why try to be a part of a crowd which bashes without really any right to?
  • Options
    Saw it. And the win rate isn't any different than the current mirror meta battles. So again, how is it he sucks when your trea led sith team doesn't garner the same win%?
  • Options
    Why can't it be seen as trying to add parity into the game? Moreover, I'm upset at the community for posting misleading posts. It's sad.
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Yeah, he and the droids are a “c” level team. Sorry. It’s the facts.
  • Options
    The community is mad because GG didnt immediately dominate the area. Like you have to put in some effort on gear and mods bruh.
  • Options
    Ppl are expecting their none maxxed gg team with bad mod can auto #1 revan.
  • Options
    Sometimes I feel like people forget this is a game... I mean, how dare EA create game content that can't immediately get mean to the top of the arena without even trying? Absolutely disgusting, it's almost like they are a company that is trying to make money while also creating fun content, rather than a servile organization to obey my wishes!
  • Options
    Sometimes I feel like people forget this is a game... I mean, how dare EA create game content that can't immediately get mean to the top of the arena without even trying? Absolutely disgusting, it's almost like they are a company that is trying to make money while also creating fun content, rather than a servile organization to obey my wishes!
    It’s not that it is not the new unbeatable Uber-meta that was Revan. The GG rework is just terrible, and his team is useless in pvp and raids. He may be a late-pick offensive squad in GA, because at the moment that is all he would be good for.
  • Options
    There have been well modded squads and people have seen how they under-preform. Especially compared to the fake test videos CG has previously released. Therefor people obviously feel duped. GG is a worse counter to Revan than Traya or CLS currently is. People have a right to complain about it.
  • Options
    I'd be ok if he could blow through revan and fall to everyone else but he doesn't hold well against any top faction. He was supposed to be good against Jedi and he really isn't.

Go ahead and look up my profile idk how to post it but I believe I qualify to be a little salty.

I also believe in the dev interview he said he would be a strong pvp contender and that is what his purpose would be. He's not.

As of now he's shelfed until a new Droid or something comes out. I wish his rework was more Droid synergetic and less separatist synergetic but it is what it is.
  • Options
    I have seen numerous posts suggestion GG Re-work sucks and is bad and not worth it. To which I can only say-- if you are not using a full 7 star full zeta squad, you need to stop saying such things. It's misleading and untrue. ANd Don't say that's not the case when you know very well, 90% + of the posters do not have such a team. I myself have gone through a few posts, looked up their roster, and their teams are not full. Not full 7 star, and not full zeta. So how - how is it fair, or reasonable or even genuine to make such comments when really, these players are not playing with a full deck?

So please, I CHALLENGE YOU post your roster for all to see the squad you are using. Otherwise, shut the --you know what up.

That might warrant your conclusions if there weren’t clear examples of lowered geared and starred characters : Bastila Fallen at g8 3 stars, etc.

You obviously need them MAXed for full potential... but at lowered gear and stars THEY were still successful or showed signs of having potential.

The point here is that you need them all maxed out to the extreme for a maybe, a maybe, viability.

Not having one maxed (aka bastila fallen) should not have the entire team crumble if the team was powerful enough to begin with.

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    A little rude and aggressive for a first post, but welcome to the forums.

Just a small suggestion, instead of asking people to post their team, why not share your swgoh.gg to show everyone what you are doing right?
  • Options
    Cubs new video showed that revan is completely beatable with the right mods. Don’t complain about that, because it’s always up to mods.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    The arena has long been meaningless. A team of 80,000 troops can level off with a team of 60,000. This is a joke. The other party can resurrect infinitely because of a night sister zombie. (Deliberately ?) So you can't win! The general who did not move for three years changed it to see the modified things. It seemed to be insincere. Instead of using physical value instead of physical damage, if life is 100%, what is the damage? I am afraid that only low intelligence will come out? Can only say that this company is really bad, those game plans should have left! Changed only the money trade, no game fun!
  • Options
    Just a small suggestion, instead of asking people to post their team, why not share your swgoh.gg to show everyone what you are doing right?
    Not even remotely relevant to this post.

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    TarlaBille wrote: »
    Not even remotely relevant to this post.

How is it not? The OP is accusing people of lying. I'm asking him/her to show how they have built this team in a way that allows them to reach their opinion.
  • Options
    I disagree with the entire philosophy of this post. The OP basically says "unless you have a fully-starred, fully-modded, fully-zetad team, you cannot make statements about their viability." But only a small percentage of players will have that. Your demographic, your average player, is really talking about whether or not the team can be viable at varying lower levels.

So point taken: if you have G8, 3-star, no zeta characters... they'll get better. Wait and see. But I don't think you have to wait until you've spent $400 to have the highest possible team before your comments on their utility are worthwhile. If they're only mediocre until they're superstars, that's worth noting (and that's my experience).

So, yeah. There's that.
  • Options
    SamuraiUX wrote: »
    I disagree with the entire philosophy of this post. The OP basically says "unless you have a fully-starred, fully-modded, fully-zetad team, you cannot make statements about their viability." But only a small percentage of players will have that. Your demographic, your average player, is really talking about whether or not the team can be viable at varying lower levels.

So point taken: if you have G8, 3-star, no zeta characters... they'll get better. Wait and see. But I don't think you have to wait until you've spent $400 to have the highest possible team before your comments on their utility are worthwhile. If they're only mediocre until they're superstars, that's worth noting (and that's my experience).

So, yeah. There's that.

Perhaps. But all the Revan teams that are sitting at the top of arena shards are full 7*, G12+, zeta'd. With god mods.

Expecting to roll in and crush them with a team that is at least 40% 4* G11(max) seems a bit much.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    OP I agree with you. People said EP was trash when he was reworked too. The jury is still out on GG but people are drawing conclusions way too early.

I have seen GG beating Revan. So it does seem to happen.

Also, on the 3v5 video above: Please stop posting it. 95% of the teams in the game will get beat by those 3 three man teams. It doesnt mean the team is trash. It means those teams are OP because the can kill/neuter your best character in the first 20 seconds. Nest can solo a bunch of teams. It doesnt mean those teams are trash.
  • Options
    tystan, you made my point for me! It's exactly that no one has this group yet. So no one should be making statements about it one way or the other until you have first hand knowledge. I actually have Droidica at 4 stars and B1 - GG, B2 and IG are at 7 stars. GG is G11 almost 12, B2 is 8 B1 7 and droidica 7 and magna 6. Full Omgega, no zetas. I'm having a blast! I can see their potential. But look at your post, you made my point exactly! LOL You disagree with my premise because such a few % of people have it..is exactly my freaking point! SO look at all the post about how he sucks etc. You know most of this is based off some noob watching a bad video. Oh speaking of videos...... a LOT of new videos saying OMG GG is AWESOME! He does work! etc.... imagine that.
  • Options
    @taquillasun I don't disagree with your premise at all. I think the people that rush in with 3/4* marquees and declare defeat are a bit premature.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/