Looks like it's a Droid Android event (get it)

Replies

• Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    **** at apple for not purchasing things for their players. Don't act like you in the position of the game makers would turn down a bundle because it's slightly unfair to apple users.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    You get one training droid? LOL have thousands!
    Qeltar wrote: »
    We are all competing against each other across platforms, so why do this?

I got the impression that android and IOS users do not commingle

Then it's slightly less obnoxious, but only slightly.
    This game is devoid of content. Making new content only for half the playerbase is ****.

100%
  • Options

This game is devoid of content. Making new content only for half the playerbase is ****.

In My Arena some use Android I believe. And i use iOS. So apparently they mix? Can anyone confirm?

• Options
    Offering something to part of the clients based on platform is discriminatory? We share exactly same photon, stats and functionality...
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Genakuma wrote: »
    Got too many training droids don't even use it. Maybe the iPhone will actually give u something u need like credits...

WHAT? I have 2+ million credits, and no training droids to use them with. I get so much more cash than I could possibly use on training droids or promoting characters. This event will be like mana from heaven if it happens.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »
    Giving away things based on what device you play on is a bad decision. It was stupld to give Phasma or Poe depending on wether you're ios or android, especially since they can't be farmed at the same rate.
    But an entire event? What the heck?

Please, EA, hire a new marketing team.

It is Apple's marketing team who needs to step up. This is something Google is doing.

Plenty of AAA games vive different stuff for PS4, XBOX or PC. It is a common practice

This isn't really cross platform, just different devices. Android and iOS users are on the same servers.
    Unless Xbox and Sony have changed (and that's possible as I haven't played them for 3 years), you couldn't play across platforms. Forgive me if things have changed and I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Why are people that upset? All you get is some.mats and 7* training driods for getting leveling 3 6* driods. I could understand the fume if there was a free character as the reward buts it's not

Are you real man? God sake, at least there is something new to do beside the same old cr.p that we doing now. Wake up! Ring a ling ding!

Watch what happens, you'll get threads about how the event took 5 minutes and was boring/unrewarding. The Yoda event even got that criticism from the forum and you could get a 5*-7* Yoda from it, there's not even a character reward in this so called event.
  • Options
    Well done EA/CG well done thx for the **** game that you are providing us with. This kind of **** destroys the comunity and my trust in this game. Not spending a dime anymore. Who knows they might shut the servers down too without an announcement. And this is not a Google game
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    I only have 2 droids unlocked, so I'll be getting nothing.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thank God we have our official forum over on Reddit to give us our latest information.....Wait, that isn't the official site, I think this may be, hmmm, let me check the URL, funny, no important information released here.

I have the droids required to do this event and I'm on Android but to just offer me some training droids is a far fall from the Yoda event that offered players an exclusive character for building worthless Jedi. You'd think they'd have a new droid to roll out with this event, how sad this game has become. Let's hope this isn't true because this is just another nail in this games coffin as new ignorant users download this and find out quickly there is nothing here and mature, soft launch players run for the exits holding their wallets. EA/CG could write a book on how to destroy potentially successful games they're so inept.

You kids should be humiliated, just stay on Reddit and stick it cowards....
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    I love how everyone who complained about the rewards left out "droid shards." This helps f2p way more than whales because whales dont need any more shards but almost all f2p players can use the shards unless you are a soft launch player and/or run a droid arena team and is maxed.

This gives maxed Sid players something to farm from arena and it conveniently comes after you no longer need to farm EK because the Yoda event is done. I will finish unlocking my HK47 and at least do the second stage. The ony way this could suck for me is if the reward rewards are either IG100 or IG86 or they only fall in the third stage. But I will still do it anyway since I have 86 and Poggle and Poe at arena ready levels and ig88 at 4*. Couldnt hurt to farm hk47 since there is no one else I really want from the notoriously weak arena shard pool.
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    I love how everyone who complained about the rewards left out "droid shards." This helps f2p way more than whales because whales dont need any more shards but almost all f2p players can use the shards unless you are a soft launch player and/or run a droid arena team and is maxed.

This gives maxed Sid players something to farm from arena and it conveniently comes after you no longer need to farm EK because the Yoda event is done. I will finish unlocking my HK47 and at least do the second stage. The ony way this could suck for me is if the reward rewards are either IG100 or IG86 or they only fall in the third stage. But I will still do it anyway since I have 86 and Poggle and Poe at arena ready levels and ig88 at 4*. Couldnt hurt to farm hk47 since there is no one else I really want from the notoriously weak arena shard pool.

What came first, the shards to get the shards or the shards you need shards to get?

What a paradox...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Thank God we have our official forum over on Reddit to give us our latest information.....Wait, that isn't the official site, I think this may be, hmmm, let me check the URL, funny, no important information released here......

Relax. It wasn't a dev who posted on redit - it was a player. And a player wouldn't post data-mined info on the publishers website (well, not if he was a smart player who didn't want his account locked - especially when EA Jesse and others have specifically said NOT to post data-mined info here)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options

That's by far better than Grievous, which is only for the 0.1%....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »

That's by far better than Grievous, which is only for the 0.1%....

This is correct. Almost 50%>1%
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    There are far more companies that cater to iphone than android.....so this is nice to see ;-)
  • Options

What does hk unlock at star wise?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

• Options
    fMzlndn.png
    It is official, not just datamined.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    The rewards seem worthless for someone who already runs a droid team?
  • Options

Thanks! Still unlikely to do the event as I only have a 3* 86 haha
  • Options
    Not like it matters when no one has enough credits to use the droids they already have.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Why would they make this android only?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    ReyOP wrote: »
    Why would they make this android only?

My guess is that Google paid them.

• Options
    Thanks! Still unlikely to do the event as I only have a 3* 86 haha

I'll be watching from the sidelines as well, since I've only got 86. My jedi are too sad to unlock Yoda and not enough droids for this. I'm missing out on everything! But if we had a First Order, Rebel, or Nightsister event, I'd be all set.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options

What came first, the shards to get the shards or the shards you need shards to get?

What a paradox...

True but in my situation it is almost perfect. I had 88 at 4* and started to unlock 47 when the Yoda preview dropped and I switched to EK. Like I said if you dont like anything you havent already maxed in arena shards, this gives you something to do, and I now know finishing my droid team is next on my plate instead of not knowing what to do when EK is maxed soon.
  • Options
    I have droids and Android... yay! Ready to go!
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Offering something to part of the clients based on platform is discriminatory? We share exactly same photon, stats and functionality...

We new springfield dont care about iOS old springfield >:)
  • Options

Yeah we just want content... something extra to do. Just knowing developers are working on a little something for a portion of the people just sucks. These forums are full of customers yearning for more. Just another notch off my hopefulness that they want this game to last.
    Nothing game breaking, just lame.