Looks like it's a Droid Android event (get it)

Replies

• Options
    Viperish wrote: »
    This should be news which comes out in Offical Forums first.

Likely no one would refute that statement. As for what we'll see, I agree it's best to wait and judge them as the day arrives.

I agree. We should have heard from cg about this yesterday. But still nothing.
  • Options
    Yes I read AGAINST jawas as well. Why would a jawa get a light saber ready right?! Probably the revised scoundrel event for credits.
  • Options
    So EAJesse is going to give us update on 3/18. Maybe he should change name to Lucille Ball?
    "Lucy you have some splaining to do!"
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Viperish wrote: »
    This should be news which comes out in Offical Forums first.

Likely no one would refute that statement. As for what we'll see, I agree it's best to wait and judge them as the day arrives.
    This should go without saying. But since it didn't I'm glad someone said it.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Puglio
    161 posts Member
    Options
    The video says "4 weeks of exclusive gaming deals." So no, it won't be coming to iOS, but commonly these promotions will run simultaneously with something different for each platform.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    Giving away things based on what device you play on is a bad decision. It was stupld to give Phasma or Poe depending on wether you're ios or android, especially since they can't be farmed at the same rate.
    But an entire event? What the heck?

Please, EA, hire a new marketing team.

It is Apple's marketing team who needs to step up. This is something Google is doing.

Plenty of AAA games vive different stuff for PS4, XBOX or PC. It is a common practice
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    That would be pretty c r a p p y of EA to do something like that. IMO that would be a good reason for people to give up and quit on a game.

It seems more that Google is behind this, rather than EA... So just hope that Apple does something similar.

Is this even legal? I don't think you can favor the users of a particular brand, because of the net neutrality.

LoL at the legal remark. smgdh

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Is this EA's game or Googles?
  • Options
    That's garbage if it's not offered to iOS as well
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Come join the dark side.
  • Options
    Kind of strange we receive all of our news from hackers
  • Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »

Choices of joining the Empire (Apple) :D
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't mention my country!!! Where is GR ?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
    latest?cb=20130913203300
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    This is pretty lame! How do be play with one Jawa? I could see maybe Jawa characters get bonus but you could use any character for this event. Maybe Jawa's get 500% hp or dmg.

moviepilot.com/posts/3752993
  • Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »

Choices of joining the Empire (Apple) :D

For realz tho! Stuck with this for a while now
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    You get one training droid? LOL have thousands!
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

It could be that the next level cap increase will change the credit crunch to a training droid crunch, 7* training droids may make it easier.
  • Genakuma
    62 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Got too many training droids don't even use it. Maybe the iPhone will actually give u something u need like credits...
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope this isn't true , and if it is I hope iOS users get a special event as well , or else that would really fudg'n suck!

[SöD]
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Qleak wrote: »

It could be that the next level cap increase will change the credit crunch to a training droid crunch, 7* training droids may make it easier.

How? They homogenized xp/ Droid costs months ago. Costs the same regardless of level of drones used
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Kind of strange we receive all of our news from hackers
    Lol this
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Here we go, just like Best Buy, Walmart, etc exclusives. Now, here too. Apple vs Google!
    A new selling strategy to make more money. Some content on Android & other in iOS.
    Great!
  • Options
    Qleak wrote: »

To me, the crunch is already about droids more than credit (maybe because I haven't starred up enough characters.
  • Options
    Why are people that upset? All you get is some.mats and 7* training driods for getting leveling 3 6* driods. I could understand the fume if there was a free character as the reward buts it's not
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    It's the principle of it. It divides the community, it's arbitrary and not cool to do things like this.
    We are all competing against each other across platforms, so why do this?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    My main gripe is that nobody has 6 star droids unless you run a droid team in arena or you're a whale, and they can buy their own ability mats/training droids...
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

I got the impression that android and IOS users do not commingle
  • Options
    I have a droid team and am not a whale, but I guess since I play on iOS, this event isn't for me. Even though it is the perfect event for me....
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

I got the impression that android and IOS users do not commingle

Then it's slightly less obnoxious, but only slightly.
    This game is devoid of content. Making new content only for half the playerbase is ****.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.