#2 Misrepresented Characters: Kit Fisto update 3.0 : got small buff still useless...not arena viable

15678911Next

Replies

• Options
    Oooohwee. Even with the "buffs" he still hits like a wet noodle at 7* g8. His AoE definitely hits a lot harder, but not enough for him to be a viable toon.
  • Options
    I'm happy too he needed some love! Only thing is they should have made his counter and bonus atks around 80% to happen.
  • Options
    Yeah, if not gonna do a rework at least give him the same counter rate as Aayla
  • Options
    Saying Kit's skill with a lightsaber are unmatched is a reach.
  • Ebi
    59 posts Member
    Options

Totally agree. When you're part of a 4 on 1 and die in a couple of seconds, I'd say your lightsaber skills are mediocre at best.
  • Options
    Yes He Is ( Buff/Overhaul needed)
    Same with mace. The buff did nothing, fixing his unique killed him. He needs a full out rework
  • Options

Lol. So true. The guy died within 15 seconds of Palaptine turning on his saber.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ebi wrote: »

Totally agree. When you're part of a 4 on 1 and die in a couple of seconds, I'd say your lightsaber skills are mediocre at best.

lol so true, good ol' sidious, they certainly didnt make him that good in this game
  • Options
    @Wholf never say sorry bud anything to give Kit Fisto a chance I'll run with. I love your idea and i believe they messed up bad. Small crappy boost to damage and 5s still out does him.

Add in the trouble the emperor will give Jedi and he is in a worse spot than before..... CG OVERHAUL does not mean increase damage by 10%.....................
  • Options
    Wholf wrote: »

Lol. So true. The guy died within 15 seconds of Palaptine turning on his saber.

Thats like saying 'yeah he didn't stand a chance against a blast from the Death Star.'

If he had Old Ben as leader he would just dodge it.
  • Options
    add kit is instant killed by siddious in his rework
  • Options
    Added your idea to the front page @Wholf , i really like the overhaul you presented.
  • Options
    Slight nit pick but why a 40% for 25% turn meter on his first attack but 30% for the second time? Why not just keep it simple at 35% each time he attacks. Also I don't exactly understand how his "turn the tide" would work in the game as is, so he attacks doing 15% damage for each enemy but then his allies come in and do the damage damage he did? Or is it like "he did 5K damage so all bonus attacks do an extra 5K damage"? And how would the "allies attack separate enemies" work? Would they all just randomly pick a target and go? Would it be possible for multiple character to attack the same target? And lastly just like the maul rework what happened to his leader abilty? Just scrapped?
  • Options
    Watching his death scene again siddious kills the 2 jedis first then enages mace and fitso dies standing between siddious and mace.
  • Options
    Finally watching the clone wars series he's not that bad and he does need a rework but so does siddious.
  • Options
    Wish they gave those jedi masters a better sendoff but what lucas wants lucas gets
  • Options
    Wish they gave those jedi masters a better sendoff but what lucas wants lucas gets

Unfortunately :(
  • Options

When the Jedi padawans had lightsaber duals for masters to watch and pick an apprentice, did you know kit fitso beat Kenobi for first prize they were padawans together and fitso regularly beat him and Kenobi soresu would not work against blades men like dooku or fitso masters of all and great. With form 2
  • Options
    Wholf wrote: »
    Watching his death scene again siddious kills the 2 jedis first then enages mace and fitso dies standing between siddious and mace.

Yeah he got slashed through the gut. I watched that scene again yesterday whilst I was typing up mace windu's rework. I almost cringed at the choreography.

Filming area in the novel he is beheaded and anakin see s his head as he enters the fight between mace and sidous on paps desk lol
  • Options
    Yes I agree. I don't even have him cause he seems useless compared to the other Jedi in the game.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ