#2 Misrepresented Characters: Kit Fisto update 3.0 : got small buff still useless...not arena viable

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Other (I have something else to say on this subject)
    I face him at gear 10 everyday and i think he is MORE than fine. He needs more like a nerf than buff!
  • Options
    Yes He Is ( Buff/Overhaul needed)
    Alexone wrote: »
    I face him at gear 10 everyday and i think he is MORE than fine. He needs more like a nerf than buff!

You facing a level 80 kit fisto and he is too hard for you?. Although I normally agree with you Alexone this I cannot lol. He isn't even ok and is not able to compete in arena.

Going to have to screen shot your battles with him.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    wish i had tentacles growing out of my head
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

You facing a level 80 kit fisto and he is too hard for you?. Although I normally agree with you Alexone this I cannot lol. He isn't even ok and is not able to compete in arena.

Going to have to screen shot your battles with him.

Yes he is part of the problem in that team not the problem itself. But since this game is played in a team and he IS part of that team i would say he needs a nerf rather than a buff. Ima Gun Di lead gear 9, Kit Fisto gear 10, Ayala Secura gear 10, CT5s and Leia. Kit Fisto attacks a multiple number of times, he counters A LOT under Ima Gun Di lead and he is a total nuissance. No offense, but just as i am not in favor of any nerfs i am also not in favor of any buffs.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    If you want to know how many times i beat that team so far...it's ZERO! And i have gear 9 on 4 toons. If there are 2 levels of gear difference sure, but 1 level and i cant win once out of 25 tries or so, no thanks! Everybody in that team is OP.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    So basically before you ask for buffs/nerfs think of the teams that could be formed with those people. Not the character itself. Because that does not matter one bit!
  • Options
    If you want to know how many times i beat that team so far...it's ZERO! And i have gear 9 on 4 toons. If there are 2 levels of gear difference sure, but 1 level and i cant win once out of 25 tries or so, no thanks! Everybody in that team is OP.

Glad to know my Fisto is working Alexone ;)
    The OP does have a point though, Fisto is nothing like how he is in canon stories.
    He sucks on his own, and only really shines if lead him with IGD. He does a little bit of everything, but isn't great at any.
    I doubt the dev will revamp or change Fisto at all until he becomes F2P tho
    May the Force be with you
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @NeVerForEver I hate you lol! Just kidding. :smile: I am happy with #2 as well.
  • Options
    So basically before you ask for buffs/nerfs think of the teams that could be formed with those people. Not the character itself. Because that does not matter one bit!

Curious you know I have all but 4 heroes unlocked and even enough to 6* GG. I am always looking for new ways to make different teams. But i would crush that team sorry man but you can't just use 1 team in arena.

1 must build teams to take the spot then on the last one you send in a defense team to hold it.

Jedi will always lose out to a dooku led sid team.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Curious you know I have all but 4 heroes unlocked and even enough to 6* GG. I am always looking for new ways to make different teams. But i would crush that team sorry man but you can't just use 1 team in arena.

1 must build teams to take the spot then on the last one you send in a defense team to hold it.

So have you ever fought that kind of a team at the gear level i told you? Sidious? Hahahaha.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @NeVerForEver Just curious how many people beat that team in our shard?
  • Options

So have you ever fought that kind of a team at the gear level i told you? Sidious? Hahahaha.

Not yet my main team is

Ackbar
    Liea
    Wedge
    St solo
    RG

Always in the top 5 with this on defense yet to find a team I have trouble with. If I do I pull out my Sunfac team then swap back after.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @Mofojokers1992 Well then trust me. It's OP and Kit Fisto doesn't need anything done to him. I have no idea how a 22k hp+fortitude Rey would counter such a team all by herself even when she reaches gear 10. Kit Fisto and Aayla have 4 times her healh+hp...Eh. And Kit Fisto is not like Yoda...the AI can't mess it up too bad!
  • Options
    A couple times at least, but not too often. i think the problem is Leia doesn't remain stealth, does she stay perma stealth when u attack me?
    May the Force be with you
  • Options
    Dont have him but im upping the idea that toons should have skills from lore. Imo kit could have 2 different aoe specials to represent his lightsaber form, 1 with dots and other with speed down perhaps?
    Good luck with your campaign! :)
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    No he is fine (Nothing is needed)
    Don not agree! Fisto is good, but he needs sinergy. Like already said, add him to ima gum-di lead, plus others jedi and watch him having multiple counter and extra attacks.
  • Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Don not agree! Fisto is good, but he needs sinergy. Like already said, add him to ima gum-di lead, plus others jedi and watch him having multiple counter and extra attacks.

I've heard tell but no matter how many counters it's still flawed if I just stick RG and St solo in it. I would count on their counters to give me TM and eventually RG taunts and I heal up Solo for round 2.

Meanwhile my tier 9 Liea , Wedge and Ackbar have torn the team apart.

I mean who doesn't enjoy counters forced into a tank that gives tm on damage lol........ especially if they can stun solo so I can really get into it with Ackbar lol.
  • kuyu_99
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Not only him.. all jedi and sith are worthless.. This game is miss perception.. How the hell RG or GS better than jedi?
  • Options
    He really needs a buff!! He just sits maxed out looking like a statue! Devs wake up and fix this guy!!!!! Plrease!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

I've heard tell but no matter how many counters it's still flawed if I just stick RG and St solo in it. I would count on their counters to give me TM and eventually RG taunts and I heal up Solo for round 2.

I mean who doesn't enjoy counters forced into a tank that gives tm on damage lol........ especially if they can stun solo so I can really get into it with Ackbar lol.

It's not that easy! And if we need p2p chars to counter other p2p characters we really are in trouble!
  • Options
    I'm laughing so hard as to how much you paid to get him lol. I got him 3 times by luck after saving up 40,000 crystals over the last year. He's currently at 6 star.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No he is fine (Nothing is needed)

Oh well, i'm stubborn, so took the challenge and upgraded him to 7*, gear IX and he's not good at all!!! :(

His health is high, so can u have multiple attacks, but too low power. If counters were like Dooku, that would be good, but is far from it. And fisto buff seems random to enable, need to reach a higher %.

Hope nobody makes the same mistake, unless EA changes something in the toon, then maybe would worth.

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Oh well, i'm stubborn, so took the challenge and upgraded him to 7*, gear IX and he's not good at all!!! :(

His health is high, so can u have multiple attacks, but too low power. If counters were like Dooku, that would be good, but is far from it. And fisto buff seems random to enable, need to reach a higher %.

Hope nobody makes the same mistake, unless EA changes something in the toon.

Get him to gear 10...And build a team around him. I won't help you with that!
  • Options
    Kit died like a chump, he seems like over powered toon when you watch that seen!! Hahahahaha :D
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    yes yes and more yes.... moving my Kit convo here... dont want to mess up another thread.

• Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    yes yes and more yes.... moving my Kit convo here... dont want to mess up another thread.

:D long time since i looked at this thread but i just feel a buff is close lol.
  • Options
    Kit is a very weak toon and I rarely use him. Give him a taunt for 2 turns and he'll have a purpose.
  • Options
    KIt Fisto definitely needs a buff / overheal.

How about raising his chance to double-attack and counter at maxlevel?

And give him a more useful buff on his Special. How about giving a buff that adds +Healing Power to allies?

Kit_Fisto_1.jpg

• stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    Options
    A couple times at least, but not too often. i think the problem is Leia doesn't remain stealth, does she stay perma stealth when u attack me?
    I've beaten it a few times though I have to auto most of the battle to get it done in time.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hybridplug wrote: »
    Kit is a very weak toon and I rarely use him. Give him a taunt for 2 turns and he'll have a purpose.

WHY THE HECK would they give an attacker a taunt? Especially when most "tanks" don't even taunt.

He needs to do a lot more damage and provide some utility.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV