#2 Misrepresented Characters: Kit Fisto update 3.0 : got small buff still useless...not arena viable

Replies

• Options
    Yes He Is ( Buff/Overhaul needed)
    Refreshed
  • Options
    No he is fine (Nothing is needed)
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    I don't know where OP got all this information on Kit Fisto or if it is legit (canon). All I know of Fisto is that he appeared in one of the movies and smiled at some droids. So really, he is just another Jedi to me.

Mmm someone needs to study up on their Starwars history lol.

His Battle with General Grievous and his padawan dieing was unreal.

What are you talking about? There is no Star Wars history, it is a series of films. He was barely a part of said films. Don't be bringing up cartoons for the kids or fan fiction with me because I don't buy it for a second. Heck, SW took a serious downturn when Lucas decided it was for kids instead of a film. Starting with Ewoks, he began demeaning his own vision...

Hah, I'm with @Ello_Asty on this one. Kit was barely even in the films. Other than his cool sunglasses, he was not memorable.
  • Options
    I don't know where OP got all this information on Kit Fisto or if it is legit (canon). All I know of Fisto is that he appeared in one of the movies and smiled at some droids. So really, he is just another Jedi to me.

Mmm someone needs to study up on their Starwars history lol.

His Battle with General Grievous and his padawan dieing was unreal.

What are you talking about? There is no Star Wars history, it is a series of films. He was barely a part of said films. Don't be bringing up cartoons for the kids or fan fiction with me because I don't buy it for a second. Heck, SW took a serious downturn when Lucas decided it was for kids instead of a film. Starting with Ewoks, he began demeaning his own vision...

Hah, I'm with @Ello_Asty on this one. Kit was barely even in the films. Other than his cool sunglasses, he was not memorable.

Well then if he isn't in the movies for long we should just remove him from the game since, Star Wars is only a series of movies and has no other character content. It is so easy to get on the Jedi council, you don't need to be skilled at anything they just invite any useless Jedi after all.
  • Options
    AT LEAST he is in the movies! Cannot say the same for Daka or Ahsoka or ... We don't have to agree. I pretty much abhor anything that is not episodes 4, 5, or 8 and that is my problem.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    was missing you until now @Mofojokers1992
  • Options
    Episode 8? Can't say that I have seen that one
  • Options
    Episode 8? Can't say that I have seen that one

Hahahahaha. I'm with you there....
    FTB
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

:) don't worry i will be around for a looooong time.
  • Options
    AT LEAST he is in the movies! Cannot say the same for Daka or Ahsoka or ... We don't have to agree. I pretty much abhor anything that is not episodes 4, 5, or 8 and that is my problem.

8 is a new one not sure i have seen it.... but Ahsoka is in the clone wars movie and series and so is Daka in the series.

But W/E let's just part ways here hey lol.
  • Options
    Kit was weak in Clone Wars & Movies. Thus he is weak here too. Maybe if we ever get bonus based on location & he gets bonus under.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Kit was weak in Clone Wars & Movies. Thus he is weak here too. Maybe if we ever get bonus based on location & he gets bonus under.

Sure holds up with FOTP,GS and RP........... lol this is going alot more lore side than it should. Look if you don't have Kit its just hard to show you just how useless he is in game.
  • Options
    2 more votes until finished
  • Options
    1 vote left
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Other (I have something else to say on this subject)
    So exciting!
  • Options
    Yay! Complete!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    "If it's not in a couple of the movies I like, I don't want it. He barely did anything. Don't tell me about other Star Wars stuff!!!"
    These are the saddest responses. Like going to a concert and the band plays a rocking oldie, and all the kiddos complain that it isn't the poppy song off the new album.
  • Options
    "If it's not in a couple of the movies I like, I don't want it. He barely did anything. Don't tell me about other Star Wars stuff!!!"
    These are the saddest responses. Like going to a concert and the band plays a rocking oldie, and all the kiddos complain that it isn't the poppy song off the new album.

Lol it is a sad thing to see
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera

This one is done and should be a good read.

@FashionFett could you close the thread for me :)
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    How is that sad? The poll was asking if he was misrepresented. The basis of my argument was that there was no representation of him in any of the Star Wars movies. I still do not know where all this information in the OP came from? A cartoon, maybe? Besides, your analogy is backwards. I want to hear the oldies!!! Anyways, way to jump on my typo guys, obviously meant 7 and I must have missed on my iPad.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    The thing is that although in canon, Kit Fisto is truly the definition of a jedi master. You have to remember that in star wars episode 3, Darth Sidious kills him and two other jedi in a matter on seconds before the taking on Mace Windu alone.
    The game is great and addicting but it isn't perfect. One should contemplate why a simple geonosian soldier, tie order pilot or a IG-86 Droid be as or more destructive than a lot of other memorable star wars characters?

Well... Lucas wanted to depict Sid as a truly horrifying opponent. He also wanted to depict Anakin as a struggling and conflicted young man. See how that turned out...

I believe that Clone Wars redeemed Anakin as a character in the eyes of many fans. The movies didn't do him justice. And I think the same can be said about Kit Fisto.

I agree with you that although he did depict Sid as a horrifying opponent when you look at episodes 1-3, he also did a horrible representation when it came to depicting other protagonists and antagonists. With the Darth Sidious Mace Windu fight you see how they sped through killing jedi master Kit Fisto. General Grievous is seen as a coward in episode 3 with his encounters with Obi-Wan yet he is rumored to have bested a good number of jedi. I could go on but I'll I get to the point. If you are going to kill off high reputable jedi/sith/jedi hunter/bounty hunters, make the fight intense and worthy of those characters.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Other (I have something else to say on this subject)
    Couldn't agree more. The deaths of Fisto, Tiin and Kolar were poorly executed (no pun intended). All the more reason to seek further into the Clone Wars and the Legends continuity to find more information on these characters.
  • Options
    Clearly needs to be reread .....

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera

Nerfed Kit really? Lol

I mean really???
  • Options

I hope so :D
  • Options

I hope so :D

Lol got to find out the reason to Kits nerf atm.
    CG is just really good at balancing and i know Kit Fisto was one of the most god like heroes in the game. But they nerfed him and i just need to know why he was such a threat.
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    :D another copy and paste poll for a buffs.

If you want to invest your time in something you should campaign for bug fixes before chasing buffs for characters you've wasted your money on

Why? The money is what the game is made to generate? If they keep **** whales off we will just spend elsewhere and bye bye game.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Excellent write up. If I spent all that jack on chromium packs to get him to 7*, I'd be upset.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Excellent write up. If I spent all that jack on chromium packs to get him to 7*, I'd be upset.

Well they did say they were listing , i did this post a long time ago. Only brought it back up because of the nerf.
  • Options
    Updated the title still useless at gear 9 lol
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera

Want to talk this time?, gear 9 and he is not right at all.....he needs to be redone from the ground up and base it on a bit of lore..............
  • Options
    Fisto was one of my favorites in clone wars. Sad to see him be Bantha fodder right now.