Kit Reveal: Darth Revan

18910111214Next

Replies

• Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Nobody would probably be to stoked about this, but I think DR would devastating under a palp lead. With palp, DS Bastilla, trooper, Vader, and DR...

They couldnt even beat a simple jedi Bastilla team.
    Every spell like mass dot, mass shock, cbm would simply be resisted.

Plus the part that makes dr good his lead would be wasted and all synergies would be obsolete cause he has to be lead for them

Yeah. Ninja is as lame as his nick.

Wow, easy hater! Didnt say it would be unbeatable. But for those that get him and dont have the other sith empire characters yet, it would be a good lead to use him under. Especially since his lead doesn't work without sith empire units. Maybe you guys were too hyped up on hatorade and overlooked the possible synergy in that line up. Aoe shock from Revan, plus palpatines aoe would stun the entire team for two turns. Plus quickly ramp up palps offense with all the shock. And palps tm would go insane with all the shock taking constant turns, restunning enemy team. Not to mention also using fear to immobilize the team too. And with all the constant debuffs the entire teams tm would be on a constant loop. Enemies wouldn't be able to get a single turn in. And if you actually had any idea what your talking about you would see that this team would crush a Bastilla team. Fear cant be resisted so none of their tenacity boosts would do anything.

You do realize fear is only mass if it targets the leader, right?
    How are you going to target the leader when the enemy team has taunters?
    The Deathmark mechanic to be able to target it is in his leader ability.

Sure, if you dont have any meaningful characters, DR can easily be an upgrade. But claiming how awesome would it be when in reality it stands no chance against any JKR or Bastilla or Rex or NS or CLS/han/chewie etc teams, is ridiculous and lame.

@Roopehunter : Wow looks like there are a lot of ridiculous, and lame people out there lmao! 🤣🤣🤣

Yep. Ive seen a rank1 player add c3po to a jkr setup before. Just because flashy people do something, it doesnt mean thats its good. Give it some time, and theyll see that they fall too much and so they switch.

Also, if you check the current meta reports, palp lead is nowhere. Shards are jkr / dr leads in the vast majority.

Lastly, GC are typically not good players. They play too many games in parallel, and have to spend too much time on delivering good quality videos. They dont have enough time to actually become good at the game. At least thats my reasoning why a GC would be doing pretty lame choices in some of their videos.

So, you can mention and quote me all day (sorry I just can't take anyone seriously with NINJA in their name) but what matters more, if palp will actually prove to be a strong meta team.
    I havent seen any indication of that. We'll see.

Dude you're hilarious! 🤣
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Nobody would probably be to stoked about this, but I think DR would devastating under a palp lead. With palp, DS Bastilla, trooper, Vader, and DR...

Plus the part that makes dr good his lead would be wasted and all synergies would be obsolete cause he has to be lead for them

Wow, easy hater! Didnt say it would be unbeatable. But for those that get him and dont have the other sith empire characters yet, it would be a good lead to use him under. Especially since his lead doesn't work without sith empire units. Maybe you guys were too hyped up on hatorade and overlooked the possible synergy in that line up. Aoe shock from Revan, plus palpatines aoe would stun the entire team for two turns. Plus quickly ramp up palps offense with all the shock. And palps tm would go insane with all the shock taking constant turns, restunning enemy team. Not to mention also using fear to immobilize the team too. And with all the constant debuffs the entire teams tm would be on a constant loop. Enemies wouldn't be able to get a single turn in. And if you actually had any idea what your talking about you would see that this team would crush a Bastilla team. Fear cant be resisted so none of their tenacity boosts would do anything.

Sure, if you dont have any meaningful characters, DR can easily be an upgrade. But claiming how awesome would it be when in reality it stands no chance against any JKR or Bastilla or Rex or NS or CLS/han/chewie etc teams, is ridiculous and lame.

@Roopehunter : Wow looks like there are a lot of ridiculous, and lame people out there lmao! 🤣🤣🤣

Yep. Ive seen a rank1 player add c3po to a jkr setup before. Just because flashy people do something, it doesnt mean thats its good. Give it some time, and theyll see that they fall too much and so they switch.

Also, if you check the current meta reports, palp lead is nowhere. Shards are jkr / dr leads in the vast majority.

Lastly, GC are typically not good players. They play too many games in parallel, and have to spend too much time on delivering good quality videos. They dont have enough time to actually become good at the game. At least thats my reasoning why a GC would be doing pretty lame choices in some of their videos.

So, you can mention and quote me all day (sorry I just can't take anyone seriously with NINJA in their name) but what matters more, if palp will actually prove to be a strong meta team.

Take me seriously or not, the bottom line is I was right, and you were dead wrong. I just think it's a joke how people like you go on trolling people on this forum for sharing genuinely unique ideas, telling them their ideas are "ridiculous and lame". Trying to shut down real creative discussions, when you are the one who has no idea what he's talking about...

Another great example of my "ridiculous & lame" idea...
    https://youtu.be/3Pf5zvYxyHs
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member

Just look at my rank since switching to Palp lead:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/135366738/

It's not really meta, but it's a 90% counter to both DR and JKR. The CLS team will wreck you though :D
  • Newest Sith...can be beaten modless by Zimp :#

I do not like those extreme autoplay counters at all and neither I think this should be a valid mechanic of the game. This makes a big aspect of the game (mods) useless and this renders the game to 100% offensive win mode.