My Syndicated Arena

1789101113Next

Replies

• Attackoftherevans
    158 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If u wanna truly get rid of the shard chat mafia, make everyones payout time the same for said arena shard, that way everyone who wants the top spot needs to truly hold it down. I mean arena is supposed to be a competitive place, right? Well theres no competition with junk like this.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If u wanna truly get rid of the shard chat mafia, make everyones payout time the same for said arena shard, that way everyone who wants the top spot needs to truly hold it down. I mean arena is supposed to be a competitive place, right? Well theres no competition with junk like this.

That’s the **** thing I’ve seen for an international game, yes we should make payout at 3am for certain parts of the world, especially for people living in this guy’s time zone.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    what is a syndicated arena ?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    what is a syndicated arena ?

It's in reruns.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

That’s the **** thing I’ve seen for an international game, yes we should make payout at 3am for certain parts of the world, especially for people living in this guy’s time zone.

I agree, I don't like that suggestion. If it is going to change (and it wont) then rewards should be given to your highest rank for the day. That way it is not tied specific times.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Highest ranking of the day is like using a profile pic taken in the 1990s.

• NuthinButFett
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Let’s pretend it’s like racing, holding first the longest yields the highest return, and so on down the line, in a 24 hr period rewards handed out the following day... honestly I left ship shard and was taking 1st against them easily during my payout, unless this guy watches his spot like a hawk just snipe him with 2 mins left, the game takes 30 seconds to load and then he has to battle you, most people in shard chats never use a hold battle because of the honor system in place