[Updated w/ Dev Response] PSA: DST has Shifted ALL In-Game Clocks/Timers and Arena Payout Time

12346Next

Replies

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    I still am not disagreeing that the devs' job includes (or should include) posting anything to any forum. But how can you argue it is unfair to not account for DST (which does not affect everyone), but at the same time applaud them for doing something that is not helpful to everyone? The devs take time out of their day to post to a forum that is not officially sanctioned by EA or CG, which I think is a lot more offensive than their deciding not to code for time zones (which is not necessarily easy).

We'll agree to disagree then.

No, I will not agree with you! I am in total disagreement that we disagree on the other thing.
  • Options
    I still am not disagreeing that the devs' job includes (or should include) posting anything to any forum. But how can you argue it is unfair to not account for DST (which does not affect everyone), but at the same time applaud them for doing something that is not helpful to everyone? The devs take time out of their day to post to a forum that is not officially sanctioned by EA or CG, which I think is a lot more offensive than their deciding not to code for time zones (which is not necessarily easy).

We'll agree to disagree then.

No, I will not agree with you! I am in total disagreement that we disagree on the other thing.

lol.
  • Options
    7 is better for me anyway as I'm usually in the gym getting swole in the middle of the arena madness, and I refuse to be one of those guys who takes up a bench or piece of equipment to pwn noobs when I should be throwing steel...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    DashRendar wrote: »
    7 is better for me anyway as I'm usually in the gym getting swole in the middle of the arena madness, and I refuse to be one of those guys who takes up a bench or piece of equipment to pwn noobs when I should be throwing steel...

The fact that you can't do both simultaneously makes me weep for you. Do you even swgoh-lift bro?
  • DashRendar
    379 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    DashRendar wrote: »

The fact that you can't do both simultaneously makes me weep for you. Do you even swgoh-lift bro?

Is all about those gains SwoleBROham Lincoln #freetheweights
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    And...now I feel great about playing a game on my phone while you're lifting weights. Thank you for bringing me back to High School.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like other parts of the world going through this today
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You will lose anyone who loves in Arizona

I thought it was Virginia that was for lovers?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Here in Denmark we turned to CEST today, guess most of EU did
    So now the times are
    • 01:00 daily reset
    • 13:00-15:00 1st energy bonus
    • 19:00 Arena payouts
    • 19:00-21:00 2nd energy bonus
    • 22:00-00:00 3rd energy bonus
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    NVM just venting about the mods...
  • Options
    I don't know what time the arena finished today, because I haven't been home during the afternoon (somehow I managed to not be kicked off top 200, though, so yay me). But one thing is certain: today everything will reset at 1 am, instead of midnight. I hope they fix this bug, because this new timetable will make it harder for me to keep playing. I liked to do the daily tasks at midnight, then on the next day I had full energy to farm gear. With this new timetable, I won't be able to farm gear and I'll have to waste my energy with the daily tasks. So basically, from this day until the bug is fixed, my playing will consist only on completing the daily taks and nothing more. Makes me want to quit playing.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    It's a good change for me, because in a lot of zones of America the 00:00 (of Spain) coincide with the 18:00 of timezones as New York, Washington, Miami, Bahamas, Cuba, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú... so the people of these timezones is fihgting for the rank, and then I can play battles from 00:00 to 01:00 to expend my last attempts and get a better rank during the night.

People who can't play at 01:00 AM, can play the rest of the day. You can spend the energy at 00:00 and when you wake up at 08:00 AM you will have 80/120 energy, this is not a problem, and then you can spend the 80 energy and buy 240 extra energy with crystals (50+50), is not a problem, is the same complete the daily activities at 00:00 that at 13:00 or 18:00.