Transmission Received

Replies

• LocoAl
    82 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Yeah there's something at the bottom right corner
  • Options
    We already know Malak was on his way after the Darth Revan event. I am disappointed if this is the transmission. Would much rather have a return of the original trilogy raid with a combo of ground assault and ship battles to unlock Jedi Luke.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, I am dumb. Think the puzzles before also had a hint for the characters or faction you need.
    Obviously Sith-Empire... the building is burning, someone is hiding in the shadows upstairs (or just imagination), lools like a temple building... yep 😅
  • Options
    LocoAl wrote: »

Yes, I found this on the right bottom
    ul381iifay2h.png

And this on the left bottom
    y9bjifl55jgw.png

• Options
    He said there is more, I see someone at the back left coming through a door. Is that also a new character?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    dev3kiy.png
    Someone on the discord solved it.

m6a3RWY.png

Hopefully my hoarding pays off then...
    Hopefully...
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    I just hope it is some new content, not just journey or legendary.
  • Options
    ptitpique wrote: »
    LocoAl wrote: »

Yes, I found this on the right bottom
    ul381iifay2h.png

And this on the left bottom
    y9bjifl55jgw.png

Taking the hex codes for the colors and converting through an ASCII table to characters gives:
    (Yellow block, descending) tsw rym fxu
    (Blue block, descending) tyk lsv pew

Thinking about next steps. Pretty sure the hex color code to ASCII step is correct here, though, because those colors seem very precisely chosen to give you exactly the values in the range of lower-case letters on ASCII conversion.
  • hardvig
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I'd just like to remind you all that Crumb didn't specify which picture to look closer at...

if we use the DS/LS-method to turn the icons into morse code - what do their colors mean then?

Could their colors mean anything and then the little squares in the malak picture be the last pieces of the puzzle?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Gah late. I expect this to be solved when I wake up! Go go!
  • Options
    The morse code in the lightsaber blade says "bite DN"....
  • Options
    Xhedao wrote: »
    I am not recognizing this baclground, by looking in the kotor youtube vids. He is not onboard of the leviathan and not in the star forge. Wonder if the place is an additional hint?
    Did Malak use force lightning/ balls? Perhaps this shows further special attacks... no, this would not be a hint

It's the last battle on the Star Forge between Revan and Malak.
    In that battle Malak used those "energy balls" to drain life from prisoners in the capsules you can see right and left, and heal himself.
  • Options
    Dwelk wrote: »

bitednm, actually. Or possibly bitly, as in bit.ly addressing. ED looks like L in morse, and I'm not sure there's supposed to be spacing there. NM looks like Y, and while it looks a lot more like there should be spacing up there, bit.ly makes a lot of sense for a thing to tell us.
  • Options
    Tsuo_Vook wrote: »
    Dwelk wrote: »

bitednm, actually. Or possibly bitly, as in bit.ly addressing. ED looks like L in morse, and I'm not sure there's supposed to be spacing there. NM looks like Y, and while it looks a lot more like there should be spacing up there, bit.ly makes a lot of sense for a thing to tell us.
    Why would they lead us to a different website
  • Options
    Ok, bitly makes sense. Plus we have to combine it with something in the color boxes...
  • Options
    Why would a transmission use characters from episodes 4,5,6,7, and 8, to give us someone from the kotor era?? :-( Give us original trilogy content please!!
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Aka_mannah wrote: »
    Like all of these teasers the underlying answer is always:

"Open your wallets"
    I've never had to open my wallet for new content. I have the patience to wait and work towards it.

Good for you *golf clap*
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Why would a transmission use characters from episodes 4,5,6,7, and 8, to give us someone from the kotor era?? :-( Give us original trilogy content please!!

Force unleashed content you mean!

I second this, we need Starkiller, preferably with his ultimate sith edition suit!
  • Options

No thanks.
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    Options

there is SW 9 teaser in 2 days maybe it's all linked
  • Options

As cool as it'd be to see characters like Delta Squad, Dash Rendar, Kyle Katarn and Starkiller it's probably unlikely because they came from non-EA games.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Aka_mannah wrote: »
    Like all of these teasers the underlying answer is always:

"Open your wallets"
    I've never had to open my wallet for new content. I have the patience to wait and work towards it.

Back to the grind,
  • Options
    I agree, the icons from 4-8 signal signal a toon from episodes 4-8.

Also, didn't we just get our second shot at 3p0 and 3rd at Chewie? Sounds like it's time for a JKLS or JMLS.

I'd rather a new capital ship, but I'm ready for JKLS, I think. I could stand to gear Captain Han, Lando & ROLO more (all g10), and I'm a few shards short of 6* on Lobot (g9, and who probably won't be required, but you never know) but my Ep. 4 & Ep. 5 toons are in great shape other than those.

Of course, it might also require the Falcon - it would be different, but for JKLS they should be doing new/different things. I only have the Falcon at 5*, but all my BH ships are 7* now and the Falcon event is back on the 11th, so no problem there either.

My big frantic worry is that we'll need a Sith fleet for something - probably a new capital ship - and those things are slow farms. My one consolation is that not very many people could possibly have Palp's shuttle above 5* and I've got that. So if I can just get the b-28 and sith fighter to 5* they won't hold me back any more than Palp's shuttle does and I should be able to keep up with everyone else.

But ignore that Sith stuff. It's almost certainly not relevant to the puzzle. Really I think that if the code is for anything related to ep 4-8 it should be JKLS, with JMLS to come later, after we get an Endor Leia & Endor Han.

The downside, of course, is that this would be yet another powerful Jedi in the midst of a Jedi meta. It would be too bad, if I'm right.
  • Options
    Do we get both Jedi Knight Alec and Darth Malak like Revan ?

Actually, i think they look pretty much the same, although he has his jaw.
  • Options

Also, didn't we just get our second shot at 3p0 and 3rd at Chewie? Sounds like it's time for a JKLS or JMLS.

I'd rather a new capital ship, but I'm ready for JKLS, I think. I could stand to gear Captain Han, Lando & ROLO more (all g10), and I'm a few shards short of 6* on Lobot (g9, and who probably won't be required, but you never know) but my Ep. 4 & Ep. 5 toons are in great shape other than those.

Of course, it might also require the Falcon - it would be different, but for JKLS they should be doing new/different things. I only have the Falcon at 5*, but all my BH ships are 7* now and the Falcon event is back on the 11th, so no problem there either.

My big frantic worry is that we'll need a Sith fleet for something - probably a new capital ship - and those things are slow farms. My one consolation is that not very many people could possibly have Palp's shuttle above 5* and I've got that. So if I can just get the b-28 and sith fighter to 5* they won't hold me back any more than Palp's shuttle does and I should be able to keep up with everyone else.

But ignore that Sith stuff. It's almost certainly not relevant to the puzzle. Really I think that if the code is for anything related to ep 4-8 it should be JKLS, with JMLS to come later, after we get an Endor Leia & Endor Han.

The downside, of course, is that this would be yet another powerful Jedi in the midst of a Jedi meta. It would be too bad, if I'm right.

I like how you've completely ignored all the work so far, including the GIANT PICTURE OF DARTH MALAK, and just speculated wildly.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

I like how you've completely ignored all the work so far, including the GIANT PICTURE OF DARTH MALAK, and just speculated wildly.

No, he don't ignored all the work so far. Just no suspens for Malak and interest for the puzzle. Everybody Know since the last darth Revan that darth Malak comes soon
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Jenjhys wrote: »

No, he don't ignored all the work so far. Just no suspens for Malak and interest for the puzzle. Everybody Know since the last darth Revan that darth Malak comes soon

Besides, there's more to the puzzle than the picture. Malak might well be just a misdirection.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Besides, there's more to the puzzle than the picture. Malak might well be just a misdirection.

Right
  • Options
    Just no suspens for Malak and interest for the puzzle.

U noticed that the topic of the thread is the puzzle, right ? The fact you are not interested doesn't mean your supposed to flood with your off topic 2 cents.