Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    What if the event is really easy and Padme will be locked by even more of the new gear pieces than Malak?
    No matter how good a toon is, they are useless in most game modes at G7 and the new gear can't be farmed in a reasonable time-frame.

I think the whale exclusivity period for the new gear will expire with the new TB. I expect it to be a part of the rewards there and probably added to stores at the same time as well.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    What if the event is really easy and Padme will be locked by even more of the new gear pieces than Malak?
    No matter how good a toon is, they are useless in most game modes at G7 and the new gear can't be farmed in a reasonable time-frame.

I think the whale exclusivity period for the new gear will expire with the new TB. I expect it to be a part of the rewards there and probably added to stores at the same time as well.

Sure, but even then it's a 100 pieces total from 2 different types of salvage for a single craft. Bearing in mind the current TB frequency and reward system, it'll still be a very long farm without crystals. I guess even with introducing the pieces in new TB they can brand them as exclusive for another couple of months.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Sure, but even then it's a 100 pieces total from 2 different types of salvage for a single craft. Bearing in mind the current TB frequency and reward system, it'll still be a very long farm without crystals. I guess even with introducing the pieces in new TB they can brand them as exclusive for another couple of months.

Pretty much everything about the new gear is weird. We only have a few select "mark" numbers. Different pieces require the exact same components. It looks like what we have now is a placeholder and we are getting some larger gear overhaul somewhere down the line, wonder how that's gonna pan out. We might even get some update to the challenge rewards, who knows?
    If it stays like this, though, it might finally push me over the edge...
    I'd love for Dooku lead bugs and Asajj to win but doubt CG would allow for that

I think you could make it with that team. With everyone at G12+5 and with god mods, on 3720th attempt...

For 5 star unlock!
  • Lol does anyone seriously care about this event? It’s so random

I care. Padme is my favorite female SW character.
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Yawwwwwnnn. Padme is boring. I’ll still go for her but seriously not a good legendary character choice ..

Speak for yourself. She is main female character in whole trilogy of movies. And great fighter as can be seen in them and Clone Wars series.
  • Calbear949 wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Yawwwwwnnn. Padme is boring. I’ll still go for her but seriously not a good legendary character choice ..

She is one of the more iconic characters in the Prequels..not sure who else you would choose from that era to be a legendary.

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

Any of these 4 are much more important to the overall story and lore of Star Wars. Padme is a marquee release at best.

LOL without Padme there would be no Darth Vader, no Luke, no Leia, no Kylo Ren. Soo yes she is very important. Her genes are the ones which make Luke different than Anakin.
  • Greeneya33 wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »

She is one of the more iconic characters in the Prequels..not sure who else you would choose from that era to be a legendary.

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

Any of these 4 are much more important to the overall story and lore of Star Wars. Padme is a marquee release at best.

LOL without Padme there would be no Darth Vader, no Luke, no Leia, no Kylo Ren. Soo yes she is very important. Her genes are the ones which make Luke different than Anakin.

Yawwwnnnnnnnnnn.......
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Greeneya33 wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

This isn’t a good argument. This means Yoda, Palpatine, Obi-Wan’s parents and Shmi are super important to the overall story and lore of Star Wars
  • Ahnald expects, that B1 & Droideka will be necessary to absolve the event. And in my opinion, it won´t be so easy, that you only need 5 seperatists
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Greeneya33 wrote: »

Speak for yourself. She is main female character in whole trilogy of movies. And great fighter as can be seen in them and Clone Wars series.

I agree. I'm not sure where all the Padme hate is coming from. She is smart, strong, loyal (sometimes to a fault) and a great leader. It will bother me much more to not have 7* Padme than any KOTOR toons.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • San_Holo1 wrote: »
    Ahnald expects, that B1 & Droideka will be necessary to absolve the event. And in my opinion, it won´t be so easy, that you only need 5 seperatists

Ah, Ahnald, the master of knowing the future.
    Thats the guy that sold his soul around GG, deceiving his own fanbase for a couple of extra views..
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    San_Holo1 wrote: »
    Ahnald expects, that B1 & Droideka will be necessary to absolve the event. And in my opinion, it won´t be so easy, that you only need 5 seperatists

Thats the guy that sold his soul around GG, deceiving his own fanbase for a couple of extra views..

I wouldn't blame him for the hype around GG, he got deceived as much as the rest of us. The requirement prediction does sound like wishful thinking, though. Especially from him.
  • San_Holo1 wrote: »

I do not see him like that, but I think it is not realistic, that you would be able to conplete the event with the old Seperatists easily. So if you cuould use all Seps. I think some of the new ones are similar necessary to complete like Bossk for Chewie or Logray for C3PO
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

I do not see him like that, but I think it is not realistic, that you would be able to conplete the event with the old Seperatists easily. So if you cuould use all Seps. I think some of the new ones are similar necessary to complete like Bossk for Chewie or Logray for C3PO

Hopefully they are needed as much as Bossk was for Chewie, which is not really. Dengar was much more essential in that event.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Arduous: involving or requiring strenuous effort; difficult and tiring.
    That's quite the ringing endorsement for an event in a game. Hopefully it's "fun" too.
    Farming a character to 7* with a single 20e fleet node is arduous. Getting 7* Chewie with the OG bounty hunters was arduous. Hope they were just looking for a synoym for "very difficult." But maybe since the separatist faction has very little synergy, it's an appropriate term.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It would be nice if they would throw long-time players a bone by making the event able to be completed with some of the older separatists instead of just the newer ones. But yeah, we all know that's not going to happen.

The only thing CG cares less about than player feedback is player loyalty.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Using 'arduous' in place of 'very difficult'... I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll be an easier event than the past two legendary's, but I'm not holding my breath either
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif

Hopefully they are needed as much as Bossk was for Chewie, which is not really. Dengar was much more essential in that event.

Very true. Without his ability to block r2 from stealthing everyone , the event was impossible.

It was very possible without Dengar. Bossk and his lead were excellent.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It would be nice if they would throw long-time players a bone by making the event able to be completed with some of the older separatists instead of just the newer ones. But yeah, we all know that's not going to happen.

Still hoping that my G9 Dooku, Gunray, and grievous will be able to pull this off, lol.

Oh well. There’s always next year.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

Very true. Without his ability to block r2 from stealthing everyone , the event was impossible.

Which time did you complete the event, cuz without dengar There was almost no chance of getting favorable rng.
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    Using 'arduous' in place of 'very difficult'... I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll be an easier event than the past two legendary's, but I'm not holding my breath either

Didn’t Carrie respond to this? The wording for difficulty. The problem being - everyone has their own set of levels for words. It’s way too open to interpretation-
    Arduous for one person may mean the craziest difficulty ever.
    To another it’s better than extremely difficult.
    Would be nice to know what CGs levels are for these words.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Hopefully ^^
    I am speculating that everything in this legendary will be required for GEOTB.
    So farming seps not so bad.

Guessing this will be like the CLS node in LSTB. What is that 6* (even though unlocks at 7*)

I expect the same with Padme. Good fan fav toon that works in GEOtb and maybe a surprise or one off tw/ga team.

Cg has been stretching the game. From when a focused player could basically unlock all events - bb8 and FO- etc. to having steep requirements, event difficulty at different tiers besides 7.
  • Gannon wrote: »

Which time did you complete the event, cuz without dengar There was almost no chance of getting favorable rng.

Going tbh - hats off to those that beat chewy event with original BH and threepio with teebo.

I do not have the patience for that lol so I used Bossk because he’s great.

And I geared the hell out of my woks.

Preloaded tm is kitten. But with the Drevan and Malek event we had more of a certain kill order or order of operations to do it. Which I’m more in favor of.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »

Going tbh - hats off to those that beat chewy event with original BH and threepio with teebo.

I do not have the patience for that lol so I used Bossk because he’s great.

And I geared the hell out of my woks.

Preloaded tm is kitten. But with the Drevan and Malek event we had more of a certain kill order or order of operations to do it. Which I’m more in favor of.

Oh yea, I'm with you there, but I meant beating the chewy event without dengar that the guy mentioned. During The first chewy event, bossk lead was broken and would trigger the contract no matter who was targeted, so it made it easier that time. Without dengar it was still nearly impossible tho, so I dunno how they could claim that worked well unless they only did the first event.
  • it suprised me a bit but i was able to pull off getting chewie the second time around without Dengar.
    I had zBossk lead G12, zGreedo G11, Boba G10, Zam G9 and Jango G8.
  • saZam
    11 posts Member
    Padme is BA. I'm excited.
This discussion has been closed.