Oh look, no zetas in today’s fleet ability mat double drops...

Replies

• TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    rdufield wrote: »
    Please get rid of the double drops on Zetas so we can at least something!

But 1 x 0 = 0
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Never saw that coming.

Zero x2 = zero. Thanks guys, that really makes up for no GAs this month.

/s

Double drops are compensation for lack of TBs lately... GA compensation is yet to be announced..

What lack of TBs?

Oh no the conflation of TB and GA is spreading!
  • Options
    I got 0 omega AND 0 zeta. Fun times.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    Reading all these drop rate conspiracy threads hurt my eyes.

There are genuinely people on this forum that would say they had a trick coin if they spun heads twice in a row.

This isn’t a drop rate conspiracy thread, at least not as far as I’m concerned.

I posted it because:

1. Having zetas, arguably the rarest resources in the game, tied to an RNG lottery where some get 8 and some get zero is absurd.

2. Calling this compensation for missed GAs, when GA zetas are based on skill, is adding further insult to injury.

I can understand RNG in the packs, that’s the gambling element of the game, but why should free resources that everyone gets be subject to a lottery, compounded by double drops?

Getting zero zetas is pretty soul crushing when others are getting nearly half a full zeta. No more deserving, just luckier.

The entire game doesn’t HAVE to be a slot machine, especially when there’s no monetary advantage for CG.
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Never saw that coming.

Zero x2 = zero. Thanks guys, that really makes up for no GAs this month.

/s

I got 6.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    0 zetas, 4 omegas

I hope I'll have better luck on the next 2 ship mat challenge days.
  • Options
    n3ni3z2r8zgm.png
    Worked well for me.g9yzdcm3x520.png
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It’s not fair. Why some people get 0 and others more
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    4wg8brozh5il.jpeg
    pixatkzvzokh.jpeg

I’ll take 4 zeta’s and 12 ship omegas any day!! Thx CG.
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options

Welcome to SWGOH. It's fair, everyone has the same odds.
  • Options

Not fair? "Not Fair" is getting shafted for almost 3 weeks on zeta shards through challenges. Almost 3 weeks not a single one! So yeah, I bagged 6 zeta shards today. I deserve it.
  • Options
    6 zeta today 👍
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    So not only did I get not Zetas, I also received no omegas or ability materials for EITHER FREAKING farm. When you’re newer to the game and way behind on the ridiculous amount of zetas in this game that’s a real kick in the balls. Thank you CG.

Who are you behind, exactly?

Your arena shards, the most important source of your crystals (assuming you don't just buy them all), are full of people who are in the exact same place as you.
  • MajoreMike
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Big fat zero, i usually get 1 but now its double drops and get nothing!! Starting to lose interest. 2x0=0
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry guys, we'll get a guaranteed Zeta Mat every fleet challenge sim after the double drops have ended
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Don't worry guys, we'll get a guaranteed Zeta Mat every fleet challenge sim after the double drops have ended

I’ll take it! Minimum drop of 1 is better than a minimum drop of zero, no matter when they do it
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    Options
    CG did us a solid with double drops. You post here to complain when you get zero zetas, and ignore the rest of the free shards, gear, credits etc you got over the course of the full double drop period.

What does this complaining do for us? Ill tell you - cg thinks we're a bunch of whiny little ****'s (rightfully so) and never brings back double drops.
  • Options
    3ykqz2j168e3.png
    jlb0sy4dvj5l.png

Worked out ok for me
  • Options
    I got 6 today. 4 from the first challenge and 2 from the second. I was pleased with the double drops.
  • Options
    I also got 0 zero zetas AND zero omegas. @cg_carrie . This is deflating. I listened to escape podcast and think u are an extremely kind, intelligent, and thoughtful person who really does understand what it feels like to be in our shoes sometimes. With that said, I hope you guys have something else in store to make up for rewards lost. Going 0 for 4 sucks. Going 0 for 8 though.. that is the worst. I know it’s outside of your hands honestly, but the info needed to be voiced. Read the comments of my peers.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    EgoSlayer wrote: »
    According to Carrie on the Escape Pod...Cast - we don't get zeros on the zeta mats fleet challenge anymore... (~1:50:30 mark in the audio)

One of the things I was so frustrated about when I started was, I think it was ships had um a chance of getting a zeta was zero to two and it was like half the time it was zero and it was like that's a terrible feeling. I'm going to say that not for sure knowing one hundred precent if we got rid of all those but it's like let's just at least start ... I don't care if it's zero to two, just give everybody one. Don't do zero to two. Because zero feels like crap. Um, and so, for us it is about making sure things are clear and people feel good ...

Yea this and 100% this. I am sorry but seriously? This part felt like brutal slap in a face. This is what i hear from that:

CG_Carrie - yea i really hated when i got 0 zeta from challenges and it feel soo bad and is probably crap implementation and should be changed so ppl get at least 1, but to be fair i never actually bothered to look if we changed it. But hey dont worry, for us it is all about making sure things are clear and people feel good.
  • Options
    ShawDou wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    EgoSlayer wrote: »
    According to Carrie on the Escape Pod...Cast - we don't get zeros on the zeta mats fleet challenge anymore... (~1:50:30 mark in the audio)

One of the things I was so frustrated about when I started was, I think it was ships had um a chance of getting a zeta was zero to two and it was like half the time it was zero and it was like that's a terrible feeling. I'm going to say that not for sure knowing one hundred precent if we got rid of all those but it's like let's just at least start ... I don't care if it's zero to two, just give everybody one. Don't do zero to two. Because zero feels like crap. Um, and so, for us it is about making sure things are clear and people feel good ...

Yea this and 100% this. I am sorry but seriously? This part felt like brutal slap in a face. This is what i hear from that:

CG_Carrie - yea i really hated when i got 0 zeta from challenges and it feel soo bad and is probably crap implementation and should be changed so ppl get at least 1, but to be fair i never actually bothered to look if we changed it. But hey dont worry, for us it is all about making sure things are clear and people feel good.

To be fair it is easy to lose track of what is in the internal builds vs what is live.
  • Options
    Well if we r supposed to be guaranteed 1 zeta minimum from challenges like carrie said in the podcast I guess I should be ecstatic with the 2 I recieved. The first 2 mind you, I have gotten in challenges since I started tracking all of those 0s at the beginning of May this year. No omegas though, still a crunch there, but she only said Zetas so I cant gripe too much about that.
  • Options
    Well if we r supposed to be guaranteed 1 zeta minimum from challenges like carrie said in the podcast I guess I should be ecstatic with the 2 I recieved. The first 2 mind you, I have gotten in challenges since I started tracking all of those 0s at the beginning of May this year. No omegas though, still a crunch there, but she only said Zetas so I cant gripe too much about that.

Did she say that? Or have you read someone else claiming she said that and decided that she did, without listening to it yourself?

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    relax drama

You still have 6 sims of double drop zetas left

we are only missing out 20 days of Grand Arena, which is equal to 3 zetas if you come in first place

Ultra you’d defend CG for anything. If they set you on fire you’d thank them for keeping you warm.

Drop rates are **** and far too low. Double drops simply highlights that fact.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    CosmicJ wrote: »
    CG did us a solid with double drops. You post here to complain when you get zero zetas, and ignore the rest of the free shards, gear, credits etc you got over the course of the full double drop period.

What does this complaining do for us? Ill tell you - cg thinks we're a bunch of whiny little ****'s (rightfully so) and never brings back double drops.

Yeah unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Trying to compensate for the loss of GA rewards (I'm looking at the slicing mats also) is impossible with double drops. You will have to spend crystals if you wanna catch up. So our compensation actually costs you money.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    But CG_Carrie that is now misteriously EA_Carrie said they changed it from 0-2 to 1-2 no reason to not trust her right?