124Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Cross Division play needs to stay..... There is no way for me to compete against people with 119 G12 toons would literally be pointless for me to even join lol...

They are not talking about getting rid of it are they ?

What makes you think it's cross divisions that saves you? Currently you get matched on toon gp...and as far as visible from everyone's match-ups, it's done randomly as long as toon gp matches.

not what ALWAYS saves me.... but it MIGHT..... it also might HURT who knows...

I've seen rosters of similar GP in Div 1 (toon) and I've seen rosters of similar GP in Div 2..... AINEC....

Exceptions maybe... and maybe it's all made up in my head... I don't care really... all I know is I don't wanna play anyone from division 1-4..... be happy playing division 7 :) prob have a chance there lol

EDIT ouch... I got 200k GP on my opponent....that's 2 full teams...that's painful.... honestly it's usually me who get's that 2 team handicap so I"m gonna enjoy it while it lasts :)
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    So, I skipped a lot of this, but I think I agree with OP, and something should change here. It takes fewer points for a Division II player to get promoted, but if they are playing against a D-1 player, either the D-2 player will progress more quickly than everyone else, or the D-1 player will progress more slowly. This seems like a problem.
  • Options
    So, the key factor to get into Kyber league is having more teams on def which is subject to RNG and ship GP would lower your chances?

That’s really frustrating.