IronWolfw, Ag3ntOrang3, Deell Jade, Berimbolo, Juice

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, did a couple droid callers but didnt have anyone who needed scanners at the time :(
  • Cjhwang
    88 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S
  • Options
    So how's sitting in first all day and then never getting first at payout going bonifay?
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    it's going about as well as the inbox messages you have sent me whining not to attack you cause you are f2p now.

Come on Aard. Let's grow up a bit. The forums aren't the place for calling people out. We want to make sure other shard mates can come here and feel welcome. Save it for something else and grow up. Act like an adult.

#smh #itsavideogame #daddyissues
  • Options
    Woah-ho look who suddenly grew up overnight. New leaf turned over perhaps?
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    nope... still going to attack relentlessly but I'm not going to have someone publicly call me out in the forums where it doesn't belong. you can keep the whining and insults to my inbox.. but don't do it here where people have civil discussion.

#ifeelbadforyou #doyouhavefriends
  • Options
    Oh yep, there he is. Had my hopes up for a second, should have known better.
  • Monoc
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys decided to do a search for my server players and found you!!!

How is everybody? What Timezone are most of you guys?
  • Options
    Whats up Monoc, glad you found the thread

I am EDT, what time zone are you?
  • Options
    'sup Monoc.

I am EST (GMT-5) payout as well. As are most in the thread. Note, Aard's is out of date he is now PST (GMT-8).
  • Options
    Welcome buddy, as iron said a lot of the people on our shard are est.. It's definitely the most active timezone. If your interested, shoot me an IM with a line ID and we can get you up to speed :)
  • Contego
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Pavel wrote: »
    I live in the next time zone : GMT +03: 00 .
    Accordingly, to receive awards at 3pm GMT.

It would be nice to know your time awards, as well as the time of winning all those present at this forum

I have a Pavel in the top 10 of my shard... can anyone confirm the other top players to see if I'm in this sames shard? The Pavel on my shard is in the 4PDA Yavin IV guild.
  • Options
    He actually changed his name to PlayLikeChewbacca so no yours is someone else.
  • Options
    Hey guys, just found this. My in game name is NowThisIsPodracing. I think I'm one of the only ones running savage in the top 20. I took 1st once back in April or May, but since then I've been in the top 20 or 50. Pacific time here, good to know a lot of you guys are eastern
  • Options
    @X_Deell_Jade_X you are the only real clone team I've ever faced, it was a great fight man! I think RNG was stacked against you because I only lost 1 toon, and echo only assisted once. I'm F2P and getting to where you are is my end game goal. Great team bud
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    Options
    How you guys liking Anakin? So far Bonifay ans Old Mate only ones running him I think

Probably nasty on offense
  • Options
    I think they broke the game
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    I think they broke the game

yep... im counting down the days.. gonna give it a week. then ill probably be saying my goodbyes.. catching pokemon with my kid has been more fun that this garbage.
  • Options
    Yeah, raids are broken now, GW will be brutal, Arena is just a mess
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    @IronWolfw you done?
  • Cjhwang
    88 posts Member
    Options
    His mob enforcer is saying yes.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Cjhwang wrote: »
    His mob enforcer is saying yes.

thats what i was gathering.. :(
  • Options
    I won't speak for Iron, but he is pretty much done, I'm still holding out hope though
  • Options
    Me too
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    bye guys... its been fun.
  • Options
    Later man, good battling with you
  • Options
    Bump, seeing who is out there

• Options
    I'm still here. You cannot escape the IronWolf :tongue:
  • Options
    Hey, guys! My first time on the forums and wanted to see if I can connect with the people in my shard. Seems like there's a crap ton of other shards out there and glad to see mine in here. Would you guys consider our shard competitive compared to others? -AryaStark
  • Options
    Sup man, how you doing

Question, what time zone is your payout?