The "Where are my crystals?" (They are coming, be patient) merged comment thread.

Replies

• Options
    I called support. they said I didn't get them because I didn't log in during the outage. That was the problem. I couldn't log in for well over an hour. How could this be. Only people who could log in got the crystals. Seems backwards to me.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    I didnt get crystals
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    And i tried logging in...
  • Options
    Likewise.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    At least im not the last one! :)
  • Options
    Same here as well. I called support and explained the situation in detail, including the fact that I tried. We will see.
  • Options
    I logged during outage got the error and was locked out.
    Where my crystals.
  • Options
    When I called they straight up said I'm not getting the crystals because I didn't log in during the outage. So not only do I not get the 200 crystals but since the outage was between 6 and 7 eastern time I finished 51 in arena with 4 battles left. So there is another 50 crystals. I just don't get how I was supposed to log in when it kept telling me that I can't for over an hour.
  • Nik_Zirlos
    178 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    That can't be right. My son got crystals and I know for a fact he wasn't logged in between 6 and 7 eastern time because I have his iPad secured at home in a place he can't get to, and I was at work.

EDIT: Oh wait, but I always leave his iPad on with the app open, so I can get him some free Bronzium cards and claim his daily login and arena rewards. So I guess technically he was logged in during the outage.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Can a Dev or someone who knows plz explain what should the ppl do who didnt receive compensation yet :)
  • Options
    Something seems shady. Just chalk it up to RNG I guess. I blame dooku and phasma
  • Options
    didnt get any crystals even though i was trying to arena and got kicked from the app when the servers went out
  • moongod
    298 posts Member
    Options
    I got mine. B)
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    That "not logging in" is complete nonsense. My alt account hasn't been used for days and it got them. My main however which I actually was logged in on for a few seconds STILL hasn't gotten them! We demand answers!
  • Options
    Could it be related to our server? I know that Jok3r and I are on the same shard and both of us didn't get them...
  • Options
    CollinF wrote: »
    That "not logging in" is complete nonsense. My alt account hasn't been used for days and it got them. My main however which I actually was logged in on for a few seconds STILL hasn't gotten them! We demand answers!

Seems like the ones actually affected are being punished
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Johnnyudes wrote: »
    Could it be related to our server? I know that Jok3r and I are on the same shard and both of us didn't get them...

We are?! Awesome! Nice to meet yah
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »
    Johnnyudes wrote: »

We are?! Awesome! Nice to meet yah

Yeah. I'm actually one of your allies. Nice to meet you too :D.
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yeah that's **** about calling and whatever, i got it on 2 guest accounts that haven't been touched in weeks lol..

But, not on one of my 2 accounts i use and got screwed at payout time though, and i did log into it and get disconnected etc.
  • Options
    The game chat support sucks. They open their tickets but no update.
    I was logged then when I closed and opened the app error.
    No crystals
  • Options
    If you could not login during the server issue then you were NOT affected so why complain?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    If you could not login during the server issue then you were NOT affected so why complain?

How does your statement make sense? U r affected because you cannot log in.
  • Options
    Out of curiosity, where do you go to contact about this issue?
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Was pretty sick to get rank 1 today. and then they gave me 200 crystals for seemingly no reason haha. Need more of this
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »

How does your statement make sense? U r affected because you cannot log in.

People in game were affected by being disconnected during play time like GW. Not being in game means you can read a book, watch TV, play other games on the phone or PC and come back later to this specific game. Is not like you pay or have a contract with EA to have access to the game 24/7. Not to mention that the issue was not going on for more than an hour. Does this make sense to you? If not keep whining.
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    Options
    ... so people that were in game and disconnected were affected, but people trying to connect to play but unable were not? (i was both btw)

that makes zero sense

also, it was ~2 hours
  • Options
    Hauzer wrote: »
    ... so people that were in game and disconnected were affected, but people trying to connect to play but unable were not? (i was both btw)

that makes zero sense

also, it was ~2 hours

Affected by what? ??? I already explained. And btw I was in game and got disconnected too. I manage to connect after 2 force close of game. One thing that whining players won't even try. I read on forum there are some issue so I decided not to start the GW. I watched TV and come back in the morning where I discovered the cristals ...and a bunch of cry babies on a forum. What the hell were we affected anyway? ?? Get a life!
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    Options

that makes zero sense

also, it was ~2 hours

Affected by what? ??? I already explained. And btw I was in game and got disconnected too. I manage to connect after 2 force close of game. One thing that whining players won't even try. I read on forum there are some issue so I decided not to start the GW. I watched TV and come back in the morning where I discovered the cristals ...and a bunch of cry babies on a forum. What the hell were we affected anyway? ?? Get a life!

Your explanation made zero sense. Also, you are the only the only one making a big deal out of everything and crying here... and you're making yourself look like a complete ****
  • Options

that makes zero sense

also, it was ~2 hours

Your explanation made zero sense. Also, you are the only the only one making a big deal out of everything and crying here... and you're making yourself look like a complete ****

Crying for what dude? At best I am shocked by your lame behaviour. If you fail to understand English, I will not bother to explain anymore. Please continue your whining and sorry I interrupted you guys :)
  • Options
    I remember being affected (logged in, then mayhem and disconnect). It was nice to receive the crystals and something I appreciate from the devs.

I'd have made more Crystals from Arena rank but it doesn't matter: 200 per affected is more than a great sign of good faith and was optional.

+1 to CG (but I won't forget about Poe eh :-)
This discussion has been closed.