The "Where are my crystals?" (They are coming, be patient) merged comment thread.

Replies

• Options
    It's been 12 hours. Still no crystals
  • Options
    I still have to received anything. I was affected by the connection issue.
  • Options
    Still not had mine either.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »
    And for the insulting hater: i was affected when i couldnt log in and claim my extra energy

You started with the insults first of all. And second you were affected by not receiving another bonus gift?? Like 45 energy. Get a life dude, you're wasting bandwith...
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @BentWookie plz warn me or this guy, cuz one of us is insulting others n trolling

:#
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    @BentWookie plz warn me or this guy, cuz one of us is insulting others n trolling

You should take my advice.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options

I soo wish there was an ignore button..... Guess why. :o
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    image.jpg
  • Options
    So much hassle for 200 crystals, it's worth $ 1,20 or something.
  • Options

I soo wish there was an ignore button..... Guess why. :o

There is an X button in the right top corner of the screen. That will help. Btw see the difference between your attitude and the answer you got. They know how to comunicate. My original post was against this attitude you or others posted here like you were entitled to this gift that was offered by EA gratitude. And God help them if this gift will be late. Just wait and you'll get the crystals.
  • Options
    So much hassle for 200 crystals, it's worth $ 1,20 or something.

Exactly. They could just say sorry in forum and move on. They choose to compensate this issue and here is the reward they get in change.
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No glitch this side, still got the 200 crystals. Thanks EA and I hope your servers keep on glitching regularly on other people's time zones! No, ok, not during other's payout time, that was too mean to me fellow Force users, haha!

Edit: Got mine around 15/20 minutes before this post, if anyone's interested.
  • Options
    Still haven't got mine
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Force closed game app, relogged -> Tadaa ... 200 Crystals! Thx! (Even on the account, that wasnt involved by the server issue last night)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Still nothing. They really messed this one up.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Affected by outage during Arena time. Might have lost the rewards from the last daily achievement due to disconnection. No crystals. Whatever, moving on with life. Have more important things to worry about. Glad to hear some people got some crystals. It's unfortunate about those who didn't.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    sid wrote: »
    Affected by outage during Arena time. Might have lost the rewards from the last daily achievement due to disconnection. No crystals. Whatever, moving on with life. Have more important things to worry about. Glad to hear some people got some crystals. It's unfortunate about those who didn't.

Good attitude. But making devs aware of the fact that some ppl didnt recieve can help prevent similar thing in future
  • Options
    200 crystals is nothing to them lol they lose no money.
  • Options
    So if you were completely locked out with the message connection error you don't get your crystals but if you had not logged in for days you do. How is this right? How do you mess that up?
  • Options
    Just restarted and claimed my 200 crystals. Awesome.
  • Options
    And for the insulting hater: i was affected when i couldnt log in and claim my extra energy

You started with the insults first of all. And second you were affected by not receiving another bonus gift?? Like 45 energy. Get a life dude, you're wasting bandwith...

It's bandwidth unless you are in a band with someone
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    VaderJK12 wrote: »
    Just restarted and claimed my 200 crystals. Awesome.

U an iOS user?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options

Haha
  • Options
    Still no crystals
  • Options
    Just contacted support again and the said that the server was only down for 20 minutes and I must not have logged in during that time.
    Why lie about it. I was locked out over an hour. 20 mins smh that is just a lie
  • Options

Wow ... I must have lost a D somewhere... probably where you guys lost the will to move on from this thread :D
  • Options

Wow ... I must have lost a D somewhere... probably where you guys lost the will to move on from this thread :D

You didn't lose a D, you never had one ....
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Melkor
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I did not received any compensation of the 200 crystals today also. So I just contacted the support to see what would happen. After about 10 minutes I received the response.

I am sorry to know that you didn't get the crystals.

"Let me share that any compensation will be provided by Studio in this case to the eligible players.I am afraid to say but you are not eligible otherwise you would have received them. Had it been possible for me, I would surely have done that for you.

I hope you understand.

You can however report this at the official forums, so that the moderators and Game experts can take a note of it and investigate this further."

Anyway, the strange thing is, as I loged out of the Google Play and went into the guest ID, I saw the 200-crystal compensation in the inbox. I have not logged into that ID for weeks. Therefore, it should not have been affected by the server issue. Yet, it did get something. Anyone else had the similar experience?
  • Options

You didn't lose a D, you never had one ....

It was there. You just failed to see it being too busy looking for these 200 crystals.

This discussion has been closed.