GAC Arena Feat Not Working [MERGE]

Replies

• rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    darn, i used crystals to refresh and wasn't aware that this feat is bugged :(
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Options
    Asylumwar8 wrote: »
    @Fauztin please point out to me where you acted within the forum guidelines this morning? @CG_JohnSalera this person represents your company paid or not.

To his credit cg could also help and fix the bugs reported weeks ago like 1000 bonus points for nothing and stop breaking new things that were not broken previously like this feat. GAC appears to be getting worse, more bugs, more connection issues than before. Were all moving the wrong direction here...
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @BarbaricFett , you went all the way from 50 to 120 casually just for this feat? I’ve drawn this conclusion due to the fact that only the first 50 ranks in Fleet arena earn crystals as a payout reward.

I feel like you’ve either exaggerating the circumstances inaccurately, or are attempting to manipulate this situation at hand to justify some reason why this bug has personally affected you and why you’re entitled to reimbursement of resources.

I didn’t ask for any reimbursement. I just said I let my fleet team go from <50 to 120. If I do that I can make my way back into the top 50 in 3 days without using refreshes, instead of battling the same ppl where I was and not getting the 15 wins in time
  • Options
    DarthDec wrote: »
    @Fauztin He was just venting. He didn't ask for anything and certainly not for a refund. So many useless and entitled threads in this forum and you focus on this?

Lol thanks
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Deleted - answered in other thread

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @Lysandrax , you raise a fair point. Rereading my post, I can see where I made the assumption of intent when it wasn’t really implied. I can admit my mistake and recognize I may have approached it with a jaded perspective from knowing how often people file for refunds. For that, I apologize, @BarbaricFett .

All good @Fauztin I’ve never filed for any kinda of refund for this game, like he said I was just venting
  • Options
    @BarbaricFett , you went all the way from 50 to 120 casually just for this feat? I’ve drawn this conclusion due to the fact that only the first 50 ranks in Fleet arena earn crystals as a payout reward.

I feel like you’ve either exaggerating the circumstances inaccurately, or are attempting to manipulate this situation at hand to justify some reason why this bug has personally affected you and why you’re entitled to reimbursement of resources.

Can you address if this error by the dev team will be fixed or not?
    If not, we will just do squad arena instead of fleet? that info would actually benefit the player base....

If if will be "fixed" will players lose current progress?

Calling out someone for lying because they claim to have dropped rank in arena to get easier battles to complete a feat doesn't help the situation and shows a lack of understanding of how players are actually effected by this error by the dev team. Yes people drop rank for fleets everyone who plays competitively knows this.

There are a total of 0 posts asking for reimbursement from players above, so unless something is merged in later people have just been asking for information.

Will this be fixed? How? When? This info will be appreciated by players.

And ya, you can check my swgoh.gg, I went from 30 to 119.
  • Options
    @Fauztin please point out to me where you acted within the forum guidelines this morning? @CG_JohnSalera this person represents your company paid or not.

To his credit cg could also help and fix the bugs reported weeks ago like 1000 bonus points for nothing and stop breaking new things that were not broken previously like this feat. GAC appears to be getting worse, more bugs, more connection issues than before. Were all moving the wrong direction here...

I'm in the right direction because regardless of the what is going poorly he chose to make it worse. So you can rally to his side but he literally offended me and several others. So he wanted to stand up on his hind legs like a big dude. I can do the same.

I dont support his response if you look up in this thread I called him out for his reply and asked for relevant info which he promptly provided. So that was good on his side.

Gac is really messed up - there are more bugs than in exhibition, that isn't his fault. CG cancelled the whole event cuz it's so broken...

We all make mistakes now and then calling for his head over 1 post is a over reaction imo.
  • Options
    yes the moderator reaction is somewhat poor but he isn't entirely wrong either. The feat has been showing 12 hrs now so missing out 3 days of crystals is clearly exaggerating.

No, the dev post for GAC update was the 14 stating there would be a fleet arena feet. I switched my team after dailies reset that night.
  • Options
    It is just awesome how the ‚communication‘ is done in the forum but there is no ingame notification. I am not checking this thing here all the time and it would be easier to reach every player directly ingame but .... hey.... you are the experts (maybe).
  • Options
    I saw new feats are around and I decided to get myself five arena wins in fleet arena. Not to hard to do BUT I was out of turns for the day.

Sad face

So I decided to spend crystals and refresh to get a bunch of wins to ensure I got that feat reward.

But I made an error. I didn’t check the news here to see that GAC had been cancelled and rescheduled

So I refreshed and won two more arena battles and I didn’t get the wins in feats

“That’s odd”.

I came here and find out that there are issues with GAC beyond the control (for the most part) of EA (Madden 99 is still the best game you ever made)

But now I lost crystals and I’m kind of scratching my head as this.

And I am NOT ftp so the crystals have a real economic value to me.

Please do better in the future.

You had all week to accomplish this feat for free with 2 to 3 wins a day. Why would you ever spend Crystal's to complete a week long feat on day 1? Specially if you are f2p and Crystal's are scarce lol...

Buying refreshes for something you can accomplish without refreshing is a really bad decision and you only have yourself to blame for it.

Even if gac wasn't cancelled you still wasted those Crystal's on nothing and could have accomplished the feat spending 0 Crystal's over the 3 to 7 days that it was scheduled.
  • Options
    I don’t know why people spend crystals to hit these feats. It provides exactly the same benefit if you finish the feat the first day or the last day. You would have lost those crystals regardless of this feat counting or not.

It’s almost the equivalent to spending crystals on getting Lobot to 7 stars and then ranting on the forums because the character was terrible.
  • Options
    I don’t know why people spend crystals to hit these feats. It provides exactly the same benefit if you finish the feat the first day or the last day. You would have lost those crystals regardless of this feat counting or not.

It’s almost the equivalent to spending crystals on getting Lobot to 7 stars and then ranting on the forums because the character was terrible.

Closer to buying a refresh when your already in first place because you wanted to get to 2,500 "wins" on your stat page asap but your analogy is close enough... these f2p guys with limited Crystal's sure spend them all on the oddest things... it's very amusing how they explain how they made such bad decisions then try to blame CG... CG deserves a lot of blame but not for this, this is all on the players making bad decisions all by themselves.
  • Options

I'm in the right direction because regardless of the what is going poorly he chose to make it worse. So you can rally to his side but he literally offended me and several others. So he wanted to stand up on his hind legs like a big dude. I can do the same.

I dont support his response if you look up in this thread I called him out for his reply and asked for relevant info which he promptly provided. So that was good on his side.

Gac is really messed up - there are more bugs than in exhibition, that isn't his fault. CG cancelled the whole event cuz it's so broken...

We all make mistakes now and then calling for his head over 1 post is a over reaction imo.

It isn't the one reaction. It's the one reaction and then the defiant @'s he made. Guess he feels like he gets special treatment because his guild is tight with GC and that is another reason he should be gone.

Some people here are given so much more leeway than others and without cause. He should literally understand once he stepped over the line. He kinda just apologized to move on. I have a way to move on make him just a member again. Then he can spout nonsense and get banned like most others would have for that post.

Insinuating someone is exaggerating/lying is within the TOS. No one ever been banned for saying what someone else said isn't true. Yall need to chill out GAC was a failure, pass go collect 150 and move along.
  • Options
    I'm thinking cg planned the crash/restart. This earns them an additional 3 days of panic gear farm revenue from the new malak/padme owners.
  • Options
    Making bad spending decisions is not the same as being "swindled."
    Still not a he.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I came here and find out that there are issues with GAC beyond the control (for the most part) of EA (Madden 99 is still the best game you ever made)
    Right and is that really CG's fault though?

Google messed up and resolved it. CG couldn't do anything here so its unfair to blame them here

I do agree that the fleet arena / squad arena bug is on them. Try contacting tech support
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    If you were patient this would have been prevented
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    CG paying forum containment team OT today lol
  • Options
    I think you can usually get up to 100 crystals out of customer service with out too much of a hassle, so you can probably bug them for your crystals back.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    CG paying forum containment team OT today lol

As opposed to the pro malus work the Forum Overreaction Team does? :unamused:
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
This discussion has been closed.