GAC Rescheduled [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    The gross incompetence...
  • Options
    So I spend 5600 crystals rushing to finish g13 toons before Ga lock and now you want to give me 150 crystals for cancelling it all because you screwed it up AGAIN! Yet you won’t refund me the crystals I spent rush gearing. yeah cheers. Absolute joke!
  • Options
    Matt3p0 wrote: »
    So I spend 5600 crystals rushing to finish g13 toons before Ga lock and now you want to give me 150 crystals for cancelling it all because you screwed it up AGAIN! Yet you won’t refund me the crystals I spent rush gearing. yeah cheers. Absolute joke!

You’re still gonna get to use them when it restarts, it’s not great they’re rescheduling it but you can’t expect them to give you 5000 + crystals as you were in one great big rush.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Right... because your G13 toons wont be useful in the TW that opened today. What a waste those G13 toons now are
  • Options
    Give back your g13 then ask for a refund if your serious.
  • Options
    Matt3p0 wrote: »
    Yes, direct that anger over your questionable decision-making outward.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    GA was perfectly fine and my favorite, if not only, aspect of the game that I liked anymore. Cool that we have a leaderboards now I guess
  • Options
    Because you missed out on those due to the championship being delayed by a few days?
  • Options
    zux4cb595xqd.gif
  • Options
    I'd support this guy getting a rollback to g12 and nothing else.

It's restarting this week. There were login issues today. They could have gave nothing, but gave a little bit for the GAC not launching as planned
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Tell em Doom!
  • Options
    I don’t really know what a good solution is, but I would be upset too. Yes, he gets to use that gear when GA starts again in a few days, but he could have more efficiency spent on them if he knew he had more time.

• Options
    I'd support this guy getting a rollback to g12 and nothing else.

It's restarting this week. There were login issues today. They could have gave nothing, but gave a little bit for the GAC not launching as planned

Emphasized on the little bit. Their make goods are a joke nowadays. I’m more upset that i gotta wait longer now to unlock the next tier of prizes on the GAC shop since they decided to reset it.
  • Options
    rvik4okwz0tg.gif
  • Options
    I'll take 150 Crystal's every 3 days over GAC rewards once a month that's a win for us
  • Options
    Run a round of TB, then schedule GAC afterwards. Problem solved. That would suffice for a lot of people I think
  • Options
    150 crystals for this big screw up is a joke and a slap to the face of the fanbase. How many more hits does CG have to take before they wake up?

Lol they didn’t have to give us anything. You’ll still keep coming back so.....🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Yo devs,are you really devs?!!!i don't think so
  • Options
    And GAC is an incredibly lame mode in this game anyway with all the cheating they don’t catch.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Rcassino wrote: »
    Run a round of TB, then schedule GAC afterwards. Problem solved. That would suffice for a lot of people I think

TW is running this week.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Attackoftherevans
    158 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    What 150 Crystal's? I didnt get any Crystal's during the hour leading up to my ship payoff so I couldnt climb bc something messed up. I remember the good ol days when they'd give a 500 crystal sorry gift, now, nothing.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    What 150 Crystal's? I didnt get any Crystal's just a big f u during the hour leading up to my ship payoff so I couldnt climb bc something messed up. I remember the good ol days when they'd give a 500 crystal sorry gift, now, nothing.

They haven't sent them out yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Thx tvf....still missing those 500 crystal days though lol