• Options
    Two nervy things worries me
    1. Worrying about cheaters that devs cant do any about it
    2. The old bugs devs cant fix it and new bugs devs produce it
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    FFS... the only game mode even remotely worth playing and they keep messing it up. This game is slowly dying an angonising death. I’m not spending another penny until they start getting their act together.

Thousands spent and for what? Being easily beaten by hackers? Highly adverticed content not even remotely working as it should? Rewards for harder game mode getting progressively worse with each new thing added? Seriously CG... do you even think you deserve our money at this point?

So many other games start looking VERY interesting CG... and it’s not any of yours!
  • Options
    2.5 stun guns? oh my u sure went all in
  • Options
    150 crystals for this big screw up is a joke and a slap to the face of the fanbase. How many more hits does CG have to take before they wake up?

Lol they didn’t have to give us anything. You’ll still keep coming back so.....🤷🏼‍♂️
    You're right. As a matter of fact, why don't they just stop giving us content entirely? We'll see how long their studio lasts.

Eh I’m sure they’ll be fine 😂
  • Options
    @Matt3p0 assuming you bought the crystals, you're better off just requesting a purchase refund from your app store. Much easier, much quicker and much more useful method.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    They're delaying it by a "couple of days" so presumably you'd still need to spend the bulk of that 5600 even if you knew ahead of time that you had a few more days.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    I spent 1250 crystals on an Omega pack in weekly shipments to ensure Malak had 2 zetas. I already owned 10 but ran out of time. Now the event is cancelled I've wasted crystals on something I'll have farmed for free tomorrow.
    So yeah...150 crystals is a middle finger
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Its being rescheduled for this week, at most you might have saved 700 to 1400 crystals.

You still get to keep and use your g13 toons, and you're getting 150 crystals which is more than what you get for reaching Chromium (takes a week and gives 50 crystals) just for a few days of delay

• Options
    I don’t really know what a good solution is, but I would be upset too. Yes, he gets to use that gear when GA starts again in a few days, but he could have more efficiency spent on them if he knew he had more time.

Or he could have planned better. Unless it is Malak there is no excuse. And if it is Malak there is no excuse (5 months, etc, etc. mine is g11+4 because I knowingly didnt save enough get).
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    cenaw4h3hwvt.gif
    1dgd14xgsj75.gif

CG’s best.
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    I heard people say GA was cancelled and they got 150 crystals for it. I just closed the game and I still have GA and no 150 crystals. What's the deal?
  • Options
    Make this a week long exhibition, it is obvious more testing and refining needs to be done for GAC... seems like a lost opportunity to just cancel it
  • Options
    "150 crystals for cancelling GA? You joking?!"

Exactly, this is too much since the event will start in a few days anyway.
    But I appreciate you guys giving us compensation even though we can play the event this week nonetheless.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Rather a credit heist for the millions wasted having to remod half my toon and pilots to GAC ohhhh now back ooooohhhh gac restarting “later”.

Whole thing a credit scam
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/212070/closing-down-grand-arena-championships-8-19#latest If someone told you they already got the 150 crystals, they were probably just messing with you.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    I don’t really know what a good solution is, but I would be upset too. Yes, he gets to use that gear when GA starts again in a few days, but he could have more efficiency spent on them if he knew he had more time.

How many crystals do you think he really saves? I'd say about enough to efficiently spend from that point forward. Net loss = 0.

I don’t know what his farming plan was. Farming G13 can be expensive. It’s not like you can just buy everything from a shop. Was he doing 400 refreshes for the past 3-4 days on energy to get those G12 finisher pieces? That gets expensive fast at a very low return rate. Or maybe he was just buying kyrotechs from the store, which isn’t a big deal. I have no idea.

Edit: actually I shouldn’t say it’s not a big deal because I don’t know how he got those crystals. It’s not an inefficient use of crystals, but if he spent real money to get those crystals instantly then yeah, that might be upsetting too.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    I want a complementary credit heist remodding whome roster 3 times in 1 days is a (curse word) joke.

Or give us the TVF full roster loadouts id ya gonna pee on oir credit supply at least give me a fast way to do it
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm....never seen so many people upset with free crystals......ya'll can give em to me if you dont want em
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Hmmm....never seen so many people upset with free crystals......ya'll can give em to me if you dont want em

You can have mine..... i want my millions of credits and 2 hours back remodding for stupid GAC, very disappointed sleepy GAC MGACGA
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/212070/closing-down-grand-arena-championships-8-19#latest If someone told you they already got the 150 crystals, they were probably just messing with you.

So for now it's still going but it will be closed before the next phase then?

EDIT: Nvm bois: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/212089/content-update-hf-8-19-2019-5-15-pacific
  • Options
    All we're asking is for you guys to be consistent. Last gac started late and you gave us 1st place rewards please do the same again. Dont give us less and expect us to be okay with it!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Give us a credit heist