Whats wrong with juhani drops?

Prev134567
Im spending a lot of recharges a day only for getting 2 shards! I spend free recharge, 25, 50 and 100! And i get 4/5 times 0 shards. Whats going on? I need 50 shards and its getting impossible.

Replies

• Options
    feel ya, started my juhani and bsf farms at exactly the same time, with the same rate, bsf has 1 shard to go, juhani has 32
  • XaVii
    69 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    :(
  • Options
    Same here. Shard drop rates fell off a cliff last week. Wonder why.
  • Options
    I wasted another 100 crystals, 0 shards. thanks EA.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    The interesting thing is: how many attempts did it take for you to get the first 230 shards? (I assume, you got 50 from the event). Small samples don't tell you much about drop rates.
  • Options
    Yep I’ve was at 90/100 for 3 days ... finally got to 99 and then the last 2 days I’ve gotten 0 doing 3 refreshes
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Yep I’ve was at 90/100 for 3 days ... finally got to 99 and then the last 2 days I’ve gotten 0 doing 3 refreshes

I went the same way for Bastila three days in a row. Quite a few times I got 10/15. RNG
  • Options
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate
  • Options
    Wait until you need B1 thats has terrible drops!
  • Options
    Nothing beats the vets
  • Options
    Pjfp wrote: »
    Nothing beats the vets

They're gonna be 25% easier soon
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Nothing beats the vets

When / Why?
  • Options
    GIJippo wrote: »
    Nothing beats the vets

When / Why?

They're being moved to an easier node with relics being added
  • SylForge006
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Lol, man my shard drops have been like 3/5 every attempt for a week or two now. I'm expecting a 0/5 period myself coming up. It happens to us all, and we most notice it when we Need it asap. We always forget the times we finish off a character from 80/100 in 3 days with good luck
  • Options
    It s because soon there will be a pack that you can buy to get your 50 missing shards.
    So now the drop rate is low so that you will have to buy the pack
  • Options
    The juhanni drops have **** from the get go. I don't care what anyone says. they have not been an even 30%. Not remotely close to it.

I've farmed more than enough toons to know that she's taken longer than anyone except sabine. Big difference is sabine is fairly optional. Juhanni, not so much.

Either every other toon i've done has been off the charts good, or she's off the charts bad. Seeing as i've been doing 2 at a time and the other toon hasn't been abysmal at all, it's not pure RNG. Unless, that is, i have unusually good RNG on every other toon (which i don't).

• Options
    cboath7 wrote: »
    The juhanni drops have **** from the get go. I don't care what anyone says. they have not been an even 30%. Not remotely close to it.

I've farmed more than enough toons to know that she's taken longer than anyone except sabine. Big difference is sabine is fairly optional. Juhanni, not so much.

Either every other toon i've done has been off the charts good, or she's off the charts bad. Seeing as i've been doing 2 at a time and the other toon hasn't been abysmal at all, it's not pure RNG. Unless, that is, i have unusually good RNG on every other toon (which i don't).

It's just you.

She was very easy for me
  • Options
    All of OR were a breeze for me. Separatists though are annoying...
  • Options
    Kryptic wrote: »
    All of OR were a breeze for me. Separatists though are annoying...

I'm done with Droideka I'm trading him for nute
  • Options

It's just you.

She was very easy for me

Same. She was the fastest OR farm for me, and I’m pretty sure one of the fastest farms in general for me. Farmed her the same time as Canderous and she was only 20 shards behind him, both having 1 refresh a day.
  • Options

It's just you.

She was very easy for me

Same. She was the fastest OR farm for me, and I’m pretty sure one of the fastest farms in general for me. Farmed her the same time as Canderous and she was only 20 shards behind him, both having 1 refresh a day.

With the 8 or 5 hard node attempts a day ?
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    All shard drop rates are 33%.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate

It is NOT rng when the droprate is lowered as the event gets closer.
  • Options

It's just you.

She was very easy for me

Carth was the last for me, but she literally took forever and a day to finish.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    nabokovfan wrote: »
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate

Luckily they don't do this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate

Yes they do.
  • Options
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate

Yes they do.

Don’t talk back to TVF. He takes mega-corporations at their word as we all should. EA would never do anything to help their bottom line at the expense of their customer base.
  • Options
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate

Yes they do.

Don’t talk back to TVF. He takes mega-corporations at their word as we all should. EA would never do anything to help their bottom line at the expense of their customer base.

I'd be more inclined to take EA's word for it than the vague and unsubstantiated claims of a forum user.

All these drop rate whines look the same. They're either bereft of any meaningful data and filled with statements like "much longer than other farms" or "took months on 1 or 2 refreshes most days"; or they present data for 2 days worth of farming as if that is of any relevance whatsoever.

As soon as just one person presents properly tracked data across a reasonable timeline or amount of sims, TVF and many others would take their claim seriously. Trouble is, nobody making these claims can ever provide data to back up their claims.
  • Options
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate

Yes they do.

The devs have stated more than once that they don't do this. You should google "confirmation bias".
This discussion has been closed.