Whats wrong with juhani drops?

Replies

• Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @BrashSchwartz

Why waste 500 crystals on energy and refreshes when you have 7 days to complete the event and, I assume, only need that ONE shard to finish farming?

thanks!
    just hittin like wasnt enough.
    had to say thank you
  • Schwartzring
    1442 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    MOAR DATA INCOMING !!!!

bjvnw61v37pu.png

• Options
    I've also gone in & started tracking my other farms from LS/DS/Fleet for the last 2 days.

80wt3fctvj68.png

a3pomsujzzcb.png

p6xf8r437az2.png
    ** Disclaimer - Not sure why I have 2 Jolee-Fleet farms on 9/6, it was on both papers from home & work that day.
    Not sure if its supposed to be a different node or how I messed up that tracking.
  • Options
    My totals for tracking so far.

uy76cb7qjh5m.png
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @BrashSchwartz

Why waste 500 crystals on energy and refreshes when you have 7 days to complete the event and, I assume, only need that ONE shard to finish farming?

Yes but I need to know how much additional gear I’ll need. I’m about to hit tier 5 and I’m told it’s difficult.

But yes, I could spend the next few days trying for that one shard.

Also, i would remember a 15/15 day. It’s never happened for me.

Look on swgoh.gg. plus how can you not see her gear if she's 6 stars?
  • Options
    I think he meant how much more "should" he consider using. Not that he can't see it.
  • Options
    My totals for tracking so far.

uy76cb7qjh5m.png

Amazing isn't it? When people track the actual data, it ALWAYS falls well within the 30-33% expected range. And honestly, 400 attempts isn't even considered an "ideal" sample size. But it still makes the point. Thank you for doing the work.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11529 posts Moderator
    Options
    I've also gone in & started tracking my other farms from LS/DS/Fleet for the last 2 days.

80wt3fctvj68.png

a3pomsujzzcb.png

p6xf8r437az2.png
    ** Disclaimer - Not sure why I have 2 Jolee-Fleet farms on 9/6, it was on both papers from home & work that day.
    Not sure if its supposed to be a different node or how I messed up that tracking.

thanks for proving juhani is rigged
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

80wt3fctvj68.png

a3pomsujzzcb.png

p6xf8r437az2.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQC5hhhqkY
  • Options
    I know whats wrong with juha i drops.... they get juhani shards and shes a worhtless character
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    I know whats wrong with juha i drops.... they get juhani shards and shes a worhtless character

How dare you.

Juhani is such an amazing character. I mean, a TANK that stealths when it gets hurt? Amazing.

Juhani > Malak
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I’ve done 10 sims a day of Shaak Ti since she went into fleet 5A.

59/180 so far. (32.8%)
    Post edited by DarjeloSalas on
  • Options
    TVF did you make a new account to spam every thread?
  • Options
    Fisto drops are the worst period, been farming him passively for 1,9 years and still he is not even unlocked!!!)
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    I've been farming Gam Guard passively for 2.5 years and haven't gotten a single shard.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    X3ina wrote: »
    Fisto drops are the worst period, been farming him passively for 1,9 years and still he is not even unlocked!!!)

What are you doing one sim a month?

• Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »

Your paranoia is strong.

Large sample of drop rates have been collected over all periods of the game and the a consistent ~33%. To suggest anything off of your anecdotal experience that suggests otherwise is naive.

You really don't understand what I am saying at all.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. And always this - and it has always been this. Every single time anyone (whether in attempt to prove or disprove "drop rate manipulation" theories) actually tracked the data over a significant sample size, the end result has been 30-33% minimum for the entirety of the almost 3 years of existence of the game. Period.

You can argue that your limited experience doesn't seem to match up, or based on how you "feel", or what could/might be. But the facts (and hard data) are the facts. Sorry if they don't match up with your opinion. Every one is entitled to their own opinion - just not their own set of facts.

The conversation isn't about the droprates. The conversation is about the droprates Changing when an event is started.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Let us know when you get a group of people together that have provided enough data to be statistically relevant to prove your theory.
  • Options
    nabokovfan wrote: »

This. And always this - and it has always been this. Every single time anyone (whether in attempt to prove or disprove "drop rate manipulation" theories) actually tracked the data over a significant sample size, the end result has been 30-33% minimum for the entirety of the almost 3 years of existence of the game. Period.

You can argue that your limited experience doesn't seem to match up, or based on how you "feel", or what could/might be. But the facts (and hard data) are the facts. Sorry if they don't match up with your opinion. Every one is entitled to their own opinion - just not their own set of facts.

The conversation isn't about the droprates. The conversation is about the droprates Changing when an event is started.

I haven't noticed a change at all. If anything my droprates seemed to have increased the week before the event.
  • Options

Yes and we will give the exact same answer since CG said they dont even have the technology to do that.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Yes and we will give the exact same answer since CG said they dont even have the technology to do that.

Maybe they don’t do it. But that’s a dumb answer. Pretty sure a dude on an iPad can change one line of code to make that happen.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate

It is NOT rng when the droprate is lowered as the event gets closer.

Luckily they don't do this.

Yes they do.

The devs have stated more than once that they don't do this. You should google "confirmation bias".

The shard drop calculation code needs some data initially to decide whether to drop the shard or not in every attempt. This initial data can be based on the current state of the shard requirement of the player or the result of the previous attempt and many more such things and this can be coded in the RNG code. So, the devlopers do not need to adjust the drop rate for each event.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

... which doesn't happen.
  • Options
    ashbbk wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    U have bad RNG

33% drop rate

It is NOT rng when the droprate is lowered as the event gets closer.

Luckily they don't do this.

Yes they do.

The devs have stated more than once that they don't do this. You should google "confirmation bias".

The shard drop calculation code needs some data initially to decide whether to drop the shard or not in every attempt. This initial data can be based on the current state of the shard requirement of the player or the result of the previous attempt and many more such things and this can be coded in the RNG code. So, the devlopers do not need to adjust the drop rate for each event.

They’ve also stated clearly that they don’t use those sorts of mechanics either.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    khelzac wrote: »

I haven't noticed a change at all. If anything my droprates seemed to have increased the week before the event.

@nabokovfan now what?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I'm not sure my 10 sims proves anything.

Is Wicket also rigged?

Also, here is 2 more days of Juhani data added in.

bw00ud6f3an3.png

If they were rigging DR toons because he was coming up, wouldn't that have also destroyed my Ordo farms?

wf6qqm2qag3n.png

Or Fallen Bastila

ofijbn2d734v.png

Or Carth

qc6wfw0srq0i.png

Most of which I've had solid returns on lately.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

There was a reason "always" was italicized and bolded. Because I meant....well, always. All the time. During an event. Leading up to an event. After an event. Whether you do 3 sims or 20. Always.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I've noticed this with Jehani and Brood Alpha and a couple other key heros in cantina. Their drop rate is so low it's actually worse than farming them on a hard more. Basically average 1 share per 8 attempts. Which means sometimes I get 4-5 and other times zero. It's maddening for a cantina node. And it's only on super vital heros. Regular heros drop 3-4 on average.
This discussion has been closed.