More sith please

Prev1345
I'm thankful for most of those we have don't get me wrong.... It's trooper maurader and assassin that grieve me the most. Could we get some additional sith to help them flourish? If not just some better sith to replace them? Trooper just has no value in triumvirate nor empire teams imo. Both teams have better tanks and synergy options. Maurader is ok at best. Poor Lord Nox... I mean sith assassin.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

What did you say about Maude? Must have misread the part where you said "ok at best."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Marauder is the best 5th on a DR team and there's no better second tank next to Sion for a Traya team than SiT.

I'm all for new sith added to the game, but the argument about these characters being obsolete hardly stands its ground.
  • Options
    Let's see

Palpatine was sith and meta for a bit

Traya was sith and meta for a year

DR & Malak are Sith and have been meta for 6 months approx

Ok buddy ok
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Sassy is the only one that seems to need an upgrade.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

She was playable for about 2 weeks, between DR and Malak.
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm all for new Sith, love Sith, but Marauder and Trooper are definitely playable and work well in their roles. Assassin is the only one that really is useless.
    Post edited by DarthVeritlyn on
  • Options

She was great until they had to figure out a way to stop EP from beating SE and came up with the lazy method of having malak keep "sith" enemies from gaining tm.
  • Options
    Everyone likes something different. I don't need two tanks as the kits call for having malak or sion to take damage to benefit the team. Poor Lord nox... Maude is OK. But I'd rather have something better than a slopped together sidious/drevan minion.
  • Options
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    Everyone likes something different. I don't need two tanks as the kits call for having malak or sion to take damage to benefit the team. Poor Lord nox... Maude is OK. But I'd rather have something better than a slopped together sidious/drevan minion.

This sounds like a complaint from the source material, not from a gameplay perspective. If I was going to complain about Sith, it'd be about the uselessness of Sidious more than anything else. He's mostly only good for filler in a zMaul Sith c-team.
  • Options
    We need Darth Bane, Darth Plagueis, and a proper Darth Sidious...
  • Options
    Eternal Empire? Valkorian, Arcann, Thexan, Vaylin, Senya...
  • Options
    Akenno wrote: »

The twins would be kinda cool
  • Options
    Marauder and Assassin are both awesome. Sidious is literally the only sith in the game that's not good. But yes we do need more sith
  • Options
    Also Tulak Hord first plz. Most badass sith ever.
  • Options
    I like all these ideas, but we need Meetra too. She and Visas should synergize, esp in sith raid.
  • Options
    Trooper just has no value in triumvirate nor empire teams imo.
    That is why he is in almost every SE team in top... Because he is useless))
    Also ST was the character that gave me top-1 during Traya+Thrawn meta. He was extremely valuable those times.

Do not understand me wrong, there dozens of sith I would love to see in that game, but you sounds unfair to poor ST.
  • Options

Maybe not even an upgrade but rather a team where she can shine. That TM gain is nothing to scoff at and that lightning can be nasty. If a buff-based Sith team emerges somewhere down the road, she will fit right in.
  • Options
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Also Tulak Hord first plz. Most badass sith ever.

Pft... Darth malgus, darth vitiate (the immortal emperor), Exar Kun, darth bane (og rule of two).. All are superior :wink:

Emperor Vitiate and Exar Kun are def superior! :)
  • Options
    Somehow the Sith Trooper teams frequent the top of my arena a lot more than the Marauder teams, so I wouldn't really call him useless...

Speaking of Marauder, he is also a top end toon.
    Being able to oneshot one of the toughest tanks in the game (Malak) is pretty impressive.
    Besides Marauders unquestionable place in the arena meta right now, he also works pretty great on a Traya team as an extra DPS toon.

• Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Vitiate must be too hard to kill)
    Post edited by Ratinira on
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I like all these ideas, but we need Meetra too. She and Visas should synergize, esp in sith raid.

Would love to see her! Finally Visas will be good for something. She need more love!
    She would also work good with JKR, T3-M4, Kreia and more toons from that era!
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    But Assassin has a ship!!
    <.<
    >.>
    C’mon, right!?

She’s the Jedi Councilor of the Sith

And yeah, moar sith please
  • Options
    Darth Malgus would be cool also
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

This sounds like a complaint from the source material, not from a gameplay perspective. If I was going to complain about Sith, it'd be about the uselessness of Sidious more than anything else. He's mostly only good for filler in a zMaul Sith c-team.

Well it's not. I have more use for sidious than Maude sassy or stroop. You're comment sounds like a complaint from source material. Stroop just gets in the way and stops my bonuses in both trium and empire teams. I don't need Maude at all, not his bonuses nor his hard hitting saber throw, when I have bigger fish in the pond. Source deez
  • Options
    Akenno wrote: »

Precisely
  • Options
    But Assassin has a ship!!
    <.<
    >.>
    C’mon, right!?

She’s the Jedi Councilor of the Sith

And yeah, moar sith please

Lousy ship and no healing... Wish they'd just rework her into Lord nox as it seems they started to.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Well it's not. I have more use for sidious than Maude sassy or stroop

Can you give us a break down of your (sith) teams? I'm very curious how you can have a better use for Sidious than Marauder, assassin or trooper.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Maybe not even an upgrade but rather a team where she can shine. That TM gain is nothing to scoff at and that lightning can be nasty. If a buff-based Sith team emerges somewhere down the road, she will fit right in.

Precisely. A new leader to turn those scraps into a meal. They don't fit well anywhere unless you're just a follower