More sith please

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    A sith is a terrible thing to waste
  • Options
    Darth Talon would be cool also
  • Options
    Due to her skimpy clothing I doubt she'd be added, but would still love to see Talon and the other One Sith members.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    And for another thing of the five sith empire teammates you need one of the three is obviously going to be picked because you get 50% more of this and that bonus if all five or six empire. just because something's in the top 100 doesn't mean it's good doesn't mean it's proper there are lots of top 100 lists that include smokers alcoholics criminals etc... does that mean you should follow in their footsteps because it's popular??

You're asking for more sith to make marauder, assassin and trooper flourish, but brush trooper/marauder being very commonly used off because of the 50% synergy bonus...
    marauder and trooper being popular by players who rank top100 in arena obviously doesn't mean you should follow in their footsteps, but it is however a solid indication that the toons are in fact flourishing in existing teams, or make existing teams flourish.
    Marauder sure as sith flourishes in a DReven team, but maybe he has a flawed personalilty, smokes, drinks and robs? haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    More sith please sassy stroop and maude stink
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Due to her skimpy clothing I doubt she'd be added, but would still love to see Talon and the other One Sith members.

Look what they did to shaak ti and her costume.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Poor shaak
  • Options
    Shaak and talon in original outfits yeeaaaaah
  • Options
    Hopefully we get some during Sith month in February just in time to take back the meta from GAS
  • Options
    I wish but look what happened last February, NOTHING
  • Options

Technically Darth Revan showed up in the last days of February if I remember correctly. So there is a chance we'll get more Sith this coming February.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Technically Darth Revan showed up in the last days of February if I remember correctly. So there is a chance we'll get more Sith this coming February.

No he'd already been here before feb
  • Options

No he'd already been here before feb

Are you sure? I could have sworn he came in the last week of Feb and his event ended the first week of March.
  • Options
    I know it was the first time I saved money to spend and had nothing to spend it on
  • Options
    I know it was the first time I saved money to spend and had nothing to spend it on

I'll take your word for it then. Still the droids were Dark Side, so we have a chance of getting Sith.
  • Options
    Monday March 25th per cg Carrie and swgoh events
  • Options
    Monday March 25th per cg Carrie and swgoh events

Ah okay I was off by a month. Good to know though.
  • Options

I'll take your word for it then. Still the droids were Dark Side, so we have a chance of getting Sith.

What droids? Refresh my memory.
  • Options

February was when they did the Grevious and Sepratist droid reworks as well as added B1 and Droideka
  • Options
    Other than the 20+ cool sith unrepresented , I'd enjoy getting sith apprentice anakin
  • Options
    Other than the 20+ cool sith unrepresented , I'd enjoy getting sith apprentice anakin

As would I, and if this meta goes the way of Revan, Fallen Anakin could be the next meta. I wouldn't bet on this, but one can hope the Sith reign again.
  • Options

February was when they did the Grevious and Sepratist droid reworks as well as added B1 and Droideka

Oh yeah I was super angry and ended my friendship with ahnold
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

As would I, and if this meta goes the way of Revan, Fallen Anakin could be the next meta. I wouldn't bet on this, but one can hope the Sith reign again.

Super true, 9 Hans 4 chewies etc why not
  • Options

Oh yeah I was super angry and ended my friendship with ahnold

Lol, I was bummed out when the news first came around. Was holding out hope for another February Sith Month. Guess it was the following month my hope paid off with Darth Revan.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Sassy is the only one that seems to need an upgrade.

She was very strong during the Darth Maul meta and doesn’t need a rebirth. Qui-Gon, Sith Assassin, Maul and Savage can just hang around and serve as memories of spring 2017.

• dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Fredbird wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sassy is the only one that seems to need an upgrade.

She was very strong during the Darth Maul meta and doesn’t need a rebirth. Qui-Gon, Sith Assassin, Maul and Savage can just hang around and serve as memories of spring 2017.

Maul was the only reason I started playing, and once I got him..... Dusty bones. I like sassy the most but feel she is the worst of the worst sith. Just wish they'd go ahead and make her nox
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Assassin is fabulous, her TM skill is awesome and the stun comes in handy. Works great on a Traya team. Marauder is awesome and one of the hardest hitting toons in the game. Only drawback to Trooper is that he's not actually a sith, but rather of the sith species.

We do still need more sith though. Darth Talon is hot and therefore awesome. The rest of the dudes from "the one sith" are pretty much heretics and not real sith. We need Tulak Hord.
  • Options
    We need a long long break from Sith. It's overdone.
  • Options
    Geshtianna wrote: »
    We need a long long break from Sith. It's overdone.

[Everyone Disliked That]