Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• With EWOKS, I beat 2 rounds and MIGHT have beat round 3 if I did not make a huge misplay. I feel with R7 on all Ewoks, I could easily go 4/4 in the first 2 territories... after than, this is insane. I agree with so many people, what is the point. When you reach end game status with your toons, and still don't have a chance? Or does his mean CG that you plan to bring out Level 100, Gear 14 and Relic 10 soon? :(

My team:
    • Chief Chirpa - lead, relic 5
    • Wicket - relic 7
    • Ewok Elder - relic 3
    • Paploo - relic 2
    • C3PO - gear 12

Here's the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKDP9Yb-ZyE&t=8s
  • To the recent post the screenshot is 130 mil guild and urbat end game i dont think so and ewoks getting 2 rounds done ibwould thinknwould be great since ewoks arent even a top 10 team currently in game... Im surebthisbwas keant as a joke if not maybe gearinf padme tean to r7 or gas and 501st or even JKR and yoda teams and u will get mostly 3/4 and some 4/4s in p1 and p2 of LS geos i mean i am end game i think with 5.7 mil f2p mostly and in a guild or 285 mil i get 3/4+ for p1 and p2.... Can even complete kam mission and usually 1 or 2/4 in p3 but if you arent conpleting all platoons then yes u will always fail 0/4 or 1/4 which is what im guessing in ur mid game guild (not 100% ur fault on this) as in a 130 mil guild im sure not many gas or 3pos and padmes probably which makes geos combats even harder (sorry so long) just figured this had tobbe a joke and if not then all i said applies
  • And relicing ewoks im curious what made you do that is it like a personal favorite or something otherwise unless u r a whale in a relaxing environment that was a hige misplay or materials.... And if you are a whale go to a 240mil+ and ull see alot better results then in a 130 mil
  • Not sure if it helps, but here’s the guide I made for the guild I’m in....
    The GP requirements for 13/14 stars are decreased by 10million if you have a decent number of GAS (approximations)
    For a 4th team I’d recommend Resistance.

ulq0xs8d6eau.png
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    This LSTB is like HSTR when it first came out...

But the thing is... Why do they even think this is contend is for future toons? Why not create something for the present and build up more difficulty over time with other teirs??

We have given the suggestions (a more difficult Rancor etc), change some mechanics to that raid etc to make it fresh...

All these do not need to start from the ground up...
  • Looooki wrote: »
    This LSTB is like HSTR when it first came out...

But the thing is... Why do they even think this is contend is for future toons? Why not create something for the present and build up more difficulty over time with other teirs??

We have given the suggestions (a more difficult Rancor etc), change some mechanics to that raid etc to make it fresh...

All these do not need to start from the ground up...

The idea is so the whales don't get bored and keep spending. My question, with your comparing LSGTB to HSith, how can a relic 7 team get any better?
  • @CG_SBCrumb can you comment whether KAM shards will be fixed for those who got double drops? Either by intentionally or not exploiting this bug.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Given the lack of comment in at least two other threads devoted to the topic, probably not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Given the lack of comment in at least two other threads devoted to the topic, probably not.

Didn't they also say that LSGTB is WAI?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I don't understand your post in relation to my comment, which was pointing out that Crumb is very unlikely to comment in response here since he hasn't responded to the 8,234 (rough estimate) tags in the other threads.

I don't understand your post in relation to my comment, which was pointing out that Crumb is very unlikely to comment in response here since he hasn't responded to the 8,234 (rough estimate) tags in the other threads.

If they stated that it is indeed WAI, then there will be no further comment on it from them because it is not broken and therefore doesn't need to be fixed.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

If they stated that it is indeed WAI, then there will be no further comment on it from them because it is not broken and therefore doesn't need to be fixed.

Have they commented on this?

I think they did, but I was asking to make sure I was correct. IIRC, that was a couple months ago.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

I think they did, but I was asking to make sure I was correct. IIRC, that was a couple months ago.

When did this KAM shard thing even happen? Has it been that long?

I was unaware they've ever commented on it and why would some people getting double shards be WAI?

Are you even talking about the KAM shard thing?

When did this KAM shard thing even happen? Has it been that long?

I was unaware they've ever commented on it and why would some people getting double shards be WAI?

Are you even talking about the KAM shard thing?

I am not. This is from the second run of LSGTB and people complained about the difficulty. The first run was buggy and was canceled.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    This is what I responded to.
    @CG_SBCrumb can you comment whether KAM shards will be fixed for those who got double drops? Either by intentionally or not exploiting this bug.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    @CG_SBCrumb can you comment whether KAM shards will be fixed for those who got double drops? Either by intentionally or not exploiting this bug.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So much has happened since then, so it is buried somewhere. I don't care enough to search for it. I'm off to enjoy the weekend.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So much has happened since then, so it is buried somewhere. I don't care enough to search for it. I'm off to enjoy the weekend.

Lol what. I responded to someone talking about KAM shards. You quoted me and proceeded to talk about something completely different.

Enjoy your weekend.
  • ....just a reminder that the players still think LS TB is terrible. I am 6M and refuse to fully engage. Our nearly 270M guild manipulates the board to squeeze out decent star count, but nobody likes it. It feels like a waste to invest in anything towards it. Everyone is just skipping it to focus on GL.
    You really need to look at it again. Focus on fun. Smooth out the RNG nonsense. Do it now.
  • This
    I wrote a very positive comment on this thread after the previous geo LS TB. I got regular 4/4 with shak/clones and padme team. I didn't have 7* negotiator or 7* GAS, yet and still I got like 27 completed waves, AND even got a ki adi Shard. Naturally I was pumped to go at it again. I finished GAS, Nego, and further raised relic levels and improved mods thinking I'd do better this time. This battle I was unable to get a single 4/4, no ki adi Shard. Only ships worked out pretty well. I understood that last battle I had astronomically good RNG. I fully expected to be able to complete the gas mission, having r7 both gas and ahsoka with arena lvl 6 dot mods. I was able to try the mission twice since we didn't advance phases , getting 3/4 once, 2/4 next. So seriously @CG_SBCrumb , what more can we do? even with maxed out toons, even if I wanted to spend to beat the mission, I can't go any further. At this rate we'll unlock KAM by 2025 (I doubt the game will even be running the way this is going). Please give us hope, reveal to us your card up your sleeve, what will enable us to beat missions? Is it level 90 increase, 7 dot mods, relic 10? Even if everybody unlocked GL Rey (extremely unlikely), that is still only ONE team, it won't fix geo light. Even if you don't plan on tuning down the difficulty, at least give us 2 geo light and 2 dark a month. It's no fun prepping a month only to epically fail and have to wait another month, finally getting to r7, just to miserably fail again. Or just flat out tell us, listen things aren't going well, we'll be shutting down servers in 3 months, or we'll be launching swgoh 2 in 6 months. Really, community disappointment is at an all time low, some serious feedback would be nice. The recent state of the galaxy was extremely poor. I don't even care that much if I'll never unlock GL, I get it that players who spend a lot (krakens and whales), would want an advantage, and GL might be it. But it feels like there is no new content (at least not beatable) for the rest of the player base.

• By the way, thanks for nerfing that pesky JTR team that was beating missions in P1 CG! Watching my relic'd up JTR get spanked in one shot was more appropriate with the obsurd level of broken LSGeo TB is supposed to be at.

By the way, aren't we supposed to be at that "6 months ahead" point already? Where this is end game content we should be able to be knocking out easily by now? :tongue:
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    By the way, thanks for nerfing that pesky JTR team that was beating missions in P1 CG! Watching my relic'd up JTR get spanked in one shot was more appropriate with the obsurd level of broken LSGeo TB is supposed to be at.

They didn't nerf anything. JTR is always super RNG dependent. Consider yourself very lucky if you hadn't had an issue previously.
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    By the way, thanks for nerfing that pesky JTR team that was beating missions in P1 CG! Watching my relic'd up JTR get spanked in one shot was more appropriate with the obsurd level of broken LSGeo TB is supposed to be at.

They didn't nerf anything. JTR is always super RNG dependent. Consider yourself very lucky if you hadn't had an issue previously.

Are there any teams that aren't RNG dependent there? My General Skywalker got dominated in the 2nd round of combat in phase 1 this time, but cleared all 4 phases previously. My Padme team got wiped out in the first round, and they've done 3 rounds before.
  • Hey, just happend to drop by to say *go to hell with this TB CG*! ... okay, bye!
  • ANH
    25 posts Member
    Dear CG Game Decision-makers:

Once a month, this event sucks the joy from the game for people who have a few maxed out light side squads and still can't beat the event. You have given us no hope. No hope whatsoever that we'll ever be able to get through it. In fact, it makes some of us hate the game. We hate the product that we've invested 4 years of our lives into. We invested because it was Star Wars.

Please stop killing the only game (for some of us) that brings Star Wars into our worlds. Please bring back the joy.
  • ANH
    25 posts Member
    ACdarkside wrote: »
    Our nearly 270M guild manipulates the board to squeeze out decent star count

"We're not in decent places, Precious!"

Ours 240M guild will get 13-14 stars only because of our spreadsheet wizard officer.

Out of 36 stars.

The sad thing is that we've all settled on the idea that this is decent.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Lynora wrote: »

Are there any teams that aren't RNG dependent there? My General Skywalker got dominated in the 2nd round of combat in phase 1 this time, but cleared all 4 phases previously. My Padme team got wiped out in the first round, and they've done 3 rounds before.

I've been getting 4/4 with GAS in phase 1 and 2 every time. No problems getting 4/4 with my new Rey this time either.

These two teams are not reliant on exposes landing, so there's way less RNG with them.
  • I’m stuck in an infinite loop with Rey and jtr vs wat,asaaj,t-30, and magnaguard. Is anyone else having this issue?