You know what really upsets me? (GAC Signup rant)

124Next

Replies

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    JMFT wrote: »
    I honestly can’t believe these knuckleheads are still here defending a bad mechanic. We all know why the mechanic exists in its current form, and it’s better than the way it was before were cheaters had free reign. The valid critique is that the devs haven’t fixed or really addressed the issue to us, the player base, or apprised us of any real fix for the foreseeable future.
    More importantly to the discussion at hand is the troll brigade that comes out with their pitch forks bashing folks who complain about said issue. I really don’t understand their position, what’s wrong with asking the devs why they can’t fix a problem in a game that a lot of people spend money playing? The light switch analogy is correct, if I paid a guy to make my light switch work as advertised and it didn’t I would not be satisfied with a promise that some day they would make it right.
    Bashing folks that complain about said problems we all know exist is stupid, they are pointing out issues that are apparent, which is why I called you trolls, those of us that follow in detail the current mechanics know how to navigate the nightmare of patches the devs make, but not everyone that plays the game is that detailed oriented. The CG Defender gang knows that but still like to feign outrage at the poor guys and bash them when they come on the forums to vent, and that infuriates me. Mostly because they are just trying to get responses from folks like me that will call them out.

Hmmmmmmm.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Even if CG adds several questions and notifications before you are joining, there will be players who still trap into and whining.
    Yesterday during gac preparation, I only looked at the bubble count for defense and even wonder why I get a notification to set my defense. Today I know that I set only half of the defense. It was my fault and not CGs fault.

And unlocking the roaster would introduce the opposite problem - you would miss the whole event if you accidentally unjoin. This is far far worse.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hello everyone. We went ahead and closed this thread due to a large amount of arguing. Let's try to keep things clean and constructive. There is no need to argue back and forth if you do not agree with someone's point of view.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.