Team iNstinct presents Borrow-A-Maxed-Out Hero Campaign Progression

Replies

518 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, so as anyone here I'll be posting a message for a request to borrow a hero. I first would like to say thank you in advance, that's a great community project and I like the idea of knowing that one day I could do the same for anyone who needs it.

Now, here's the request :

What level are you? Level 85

What area and mission do you need help with? All hard light sides missions

What is your ally code? 133-126-572

What type of character are you looking to borrow? General Kenobi.

The reason this char is so important is because I run Clones so I need a taunter with synergies that can also made Fives Taunt as well and grant some extra defense. This is a Zeta Cody's Lead but I have no good mods for this so I would love to get something such as Kenobi.

As I said, thanks and best regards ! :)
  • Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Hello, so as anyone here I'll be posting a message for a request to borrow a hero. I first would like to say thank you in advance, that's a great community project and I like the idea of knowing that one day I could do the same for anyone who needs it.

The reason this char is so important is because I run Clones so I need a taunter with synergies that can also made Fives Taunt as well and grant some extra defense. This is a Zeta Cody's Lead but I have no good mods for this so I would love to get something such as Kenobi.

Sent an invite.
    Clone will be a master in P4. I see you have 6* Zody and hope you can maxed him soon ;)
    518 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Sent an invite.
    Clone will be a master in P4. I see you have 6* Zody and hope you can maxed him soon ;)

96/100, shards don't pop so I have to wait for this haha but yes they do and I love them all !
    And thanks for it :)
  • Options
    Did we miss anybody?
  • Options
    What area and mission do you need help with? Light 9b (shore farming)
    What is your ally code? 553-626-581
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? GK ideally
  • Options
    What area and mission do you need help with? Light 9b (shore farming)
    What is your ally code? 553-626-581
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? GK ideally

Invited. Your Wedge is great. Get Biggs G11 and you will see the real different.
    Let us know once you complete the node!
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Hi again,

I completed all my light side missions on hardcore mode and 3* all of them. Thank you all for you help and as promised I'm removing you from allies. Hope to be as helpful as you are one day ! :)
  • Options
    Hi again,

I completed all my light side missions on hardcore mode and 3* all of them. Thank you all for you help and as promised I'm removing you from allies. Hope to be as helpful as you are one day ! :)

Congrats! Thank you for removed us to make a space.
    And really hope one day we will join together.
  • Options
    Baalrocc wrote: »
    Need GK to finish hard light side
    https://swgoh.gg/u/baalrocc/
    Ally code 369-543-795
    BadKarl wrote: »
    Appreceiate it if someone could lend me a GK for 9b.

Ally code: 954-577-672

Sent an invite. Let us know the result!

IN Apocalypse borrowed me Jyn Erso. Have now 3 starred all LS 9. 9B was the hardest though. Failed to 3 star it the first time, as I lost Wedge. Thank you both for the assistance, much appreciated!
  • Options
    Hey guys, thanks in advance!

What area and mission do you need help with? Light Side 9-B Hard
    What is your ally code? 147-849-423
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? General Kenobi
  • Options
    @Fett89 invite sent
  • Options
    Hi

Thanks in advance for any help with the below:

What is your ally code? 679-747-258
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Maxed General Kenobi please
  • Options
    @Decainus1978
    Invite sent.
    Let me know how it goes.
  • Options
    Hi

Thanks in advance for any help with the below:

What is your ally code? 679-747-258
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Maxed General Kenobi please

Invited! love your Zader and DS team.
  • Options
    Huge thanks LS 9B done, waiting for a refresh to get into 9C, cannot tell you how happy that's made me after struggling so long with it!

• GAinLA
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Trying to beat LS 9B hard. I have a clone crew with zCody lead. Can I do it with General Kenobi? 631-324-721.
  • Options
    Big thanks to both
    BuckSkywalker and KENg_YangZean

Just need the rosta to refresh to try 9D with your JK
  • Options
    GAinLA wrote: »
    Trying to beat LS 9B hard. I have a clone crew with zCody lead. Can I do it with General Kenobi? 631-324-721.

Invite sent with GK. Let us know the result @GAinLA

@Decainus1978 Nice one on the progress.
  • GAinLA
    12 posts Member
    Options

Got em. Thank you very much. 3*.

• Options

Your're welcome. Could you remove us an ally once done please. Just need to make sure we will have a free space for incoming request.

Thanks!
  • GAinLA
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Your're welcome. Could you remove us an ally once done please. Just need to make sure we will have a free space for incoming request.

Thanks!

Already done. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Thanks KENg and Apocalypse! Took two tries, but nailed it. MUCH appreciated!
  • Options
    Thanks KENg and Apocalypse! Took two tries, but nailed it. MUCH appreciated!

I've removed you from my allies list.
  • Options
    Big thanks to both

Over the moon, 3*d the lightside hard 9's - thank you so much, great idea to loan top toons, very cool! Wish I could repay you guys, thank you,

• Options
    [*] What level are you? Level 78, almost 79
    [*] What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Dark Side 7-B Hard) Some of the Cantina Battles, but mostly Light Side Level 8 Hard Battles
    [*] What is your ally code? 199-466-438
    [*] What type of character are you looking to borrow? (e.g. Healer, Damage Dealer, Support, etc) Either a Tank or a big damage dealer, just someone who can keep my team alive
    [*] Do you have a specific hero request? (e.g. Old Daka, Royal Guard, Barriss, etc) General Kenobi or R2-D2 would be nice. As well as (for Cantina) Nihilus or Thrawn.

• Options
    [*] What level are you? Level 78, almost 79
    [*] What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Dark Side 7-B Hard) Some of the Cantina Battles, but mostly Light Side Level 8 Hard Battles
    [*] What is your ally code? 199-466-438
    [*] What type of character are you looking to borrow? (e.g. Healer, Damage Dealer, Support, etc) Either a Tank or a big damage dealer, just someone who can keep my team alive
    [*] Do you have a specific hero request? (e.g. Old Daka, Royal Guard, Barriss, etc) General Kenobi or R2-D2 would be nice. As well as (for Cantina) Nihilus or Thrawn.

Invite sent. GK on the light side & Cantina. Thrawn on the dark side with his decent speed.
    Keep gearing up your roster. It is a key for this game along with a good mods.
  • Options
    Big thanks to both

Over the moon, 3*d the lightside hard 9's - thank you so much, great idea to loan top toons, very cool! Wish I could repay you guys, thank you,

Glad we can help @Decainus1978 no need to pay anything, just drop us an ally, so we can have free spot for for next request.

@FrannoArgentian @GAinLA Thanks for dropped us an ally :)
  • Options
    Big thanks to both

Glad we can help @Decainus1978 no need to pay anything, just drop us an ally, so we can have free spot for for next

Done soon as starred them, thanks again, mr pharmacist
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hello, folks, and thanks in advance for any help you can provide! I will hit level 85 in a few hours, and I could use some high powered assistance to finish off the Lightside hard battles. To answer the questions in the OP

What level are you? Level 85 by this afternoon

What area and mission do you need help with? All hard light side Tier 9 missions

What is your ally code? 588-823-456

What type of character are you looking to borrow? I think General Kenobi would be the most useful.

Thx again!
  • Options
    @Davius7
    Ally request sent.