Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Since they talked about changing their code to allow for units being released faster I expect more talk about Mandalorian characters and maybe Jedi Fallen Order, there are some nice units for Empire, Jedi and Nightsisters there. :)

I dont think they spoke about units being released faster.

They did not, they spoke about being able to create content (specifically solo content) faster.

Which new units should be a part of it, unless they use a really restrictive definition of content.

They made a statement in last years QA about what "is and is not" not considered content (in the context of what they are producing using the tools they are making) , and I think characters are listed there as not the content they are referring to when they discuss adding content. so while they dont have a really restrictive definition, they do have a less open one than some may think.

Speaking of Q and A’s...when’s June’s coming Kyno? It was “on the books” or something to that effect. Let me guess they cance....paused it?

I know it will be seen as just another excuse, but last time i asked he did mention this and it didn't get finalized for this month.

Crumb is working on a new format and that will not be ready, so there will not be one this month. they are planning on one for next month.

IM SHOCKED....but seriously who is running this company!?! Let me guess...it didnt get "approved" in time....such a lame excuse.....
    ZAP wrote: »
    Since they talked about changing their code to allow for units being released faster I expect more talk about Mandalorian characters and maybe Jedi Fallen Order, there are some nice units for Empire, Jedi and Nightsisters there. :)

They did not, they spoke about being able to create content (specifically solo content) faster.

Which new units should be a part of it, unless they use a really restrictive definition of content.

They made a statement in last years QA about what "is and is not" not considered content (in the context of what they are producing using the tools they are making) , and I think characters are listed there as not the content they are referring to when they discuss adding content. so while they dont have a really restrictive definition, they do have a less open one than some may think.

Speaking of Q and A’s...when’s June’s coming Kyno? It was “on the books” or something to that effect. Let me guess they cance....paused it?

I know it will be seen as just another excuse, but last time i asked he did mention this and it didn't get finalized for this month.

Crumb is working on a new format and that will not be ready, so there will not be one this month. they are planning on one for next month.

And this is just another example of how bad they are with communication. They are working on a new format for Q&As, which is delaying this month’s and instead of making an official announcement of that, they tell a forum moderator who just slips it into a thread.

Just bizarre

Just when I think that CG is perhaps making a turn for the better, with the increased comms from Crumb, the puzzle.......they pull something like this and dont bother to tell the community. We are now at a point where whatever CG has said in the past IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. Their word on anything is completely shot. Its bad customer service to tell the customer one thing and not follow through. CG is just the worst.

You mean the increase of commas from 0 to 1? Lol
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »

IM SHOCKED....but seriously who is running this company!?! Let me guess...it didnt get "approved" in time....such a lame excuse.....

And this is just another example of how bad they are with communication. They are working on a new format for Q&As, which is delaying this month’s and instead of making an official announcement of that, they tell a forum moderator who just slips it into a thread.

Just bizarre

Just when I think that CG is perhaps making a turn for the better, with the increased comms from Crumb, the puzzle.......they pull something like this and dont bother to tell the community. We are now at a point where whatever CG has said in the past IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. Their word on anything is completely shot. Its bad customer service to tell the customer one thing and not follow through. CG is just the worst.

You mean the increase of commas from 0 to 1? Lol

0 to 1 is an improvement. I give credit where its due. It was getting better with the Crumb answering a lot of questions in the Vader thread, but it has returned to the status quo of nothing again.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    Still waiting for RA

Still June

And a few more days to the end of June. Then what?

then it will be July, and we can rightfully be upset that it didn't drop in June, as promised.

rtt: i feel like on crazypills reading replies "If only they would tell us that June Q&A is postponed, we would be happy!" or would you. See this thread for deets

I never said anything about being “happy” or otherwise based on what they do.

Changing the format of the Q&A, which postpones this months Q&A and not mentioning it to the community, but instead to a forum mod who just slips it out in a RA thread, is just another sign they don’t value communication or are just horrible at it.

well, yeah. edit: communication is not their strong suit lol
    altho I look forward to a better format, the old was awful. having to go back to page 1, trying to see what answers were new, etc.

I don't expect much really from RA's, but I do just want the RA to announce that the new content/tshirt-gun thingy is ready to spray content at us, soon (tm, etc)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultowe
    38 posts Member
    Options

Crumb is working on a new format and that will not be ready, so there will not be one this month. they are planning on one for next month. [/quote]

soriusly are you kidding us ? they have noting and stall this out as lang as they can ... but packs will be deliverd every week so fu... off it realy time to quit the game
  • Options

Just bizarre

nothing approval based, just not ready.

So the reason for not telling the community is........? Anyone that hasn't read this thread wont know. Is this any way to run a company? Promise something.....don't deliver....don't say anything...CG earns all the criticism they get.

not sure why they didn't make a post about the QA.

You do see why that looks bad, right? I don’t agree with how aggressively people are complaining, but the complaints are valid, communication has been lacking. To not communicate a roadblock in communication is baffling. It’s pretty obvious the community isn’t happy with the lack of communication, why not mention that? Three sentences
  • Options
    This is probably one of if not the worst company with communication. They are probably rated as the worst in most categories. They only have one positive and that is the SW brand. That’s it. They would be out of business with any other subject. The only thing they are quick to pump out are overpriced pack and making them look nice from the art dept. almost every update they drop more bugs. Just pathetic.
  • Options
    July road ahead when Civvi- Oh wait, wrong site.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    Kyno is the ra today

AAZt.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    It was what 2 weeks ago it was said they were going to post it on a Friday but it didn’t get approved in time? 2 weeks ish later and still not approved?

Either it was never submitted for approval, or whomever “approves” it shot it down entirely and they had to map out a new one.

This one is a tough call, they seem to lack any sense of competence so I want to go with 1. But I’m hoping that someone important realized how poorly they have been running this game and saw that getting worse with their plan. It’s a tough call but I don’t see anyone actually caring how bad they have been running this game since they’ve been doing it for so long.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    This is probably one of if not the worst company with communication. They are probably rated as the worst in most categories. They only have one positive and that is the SW brand. That’s it. They would be out of business with any other subject. The only thing they are quick to pump out are overpriced pack and making them look nice from the art dept. almost every update they drop more bugs. Just pathetic.

It’s weird how often they DONT have issues with packs, no glitches there? And the art work? Always on point. But for the things that matter? 3rd rate at best.
  • Ultra
    11529 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just checking in.

Nothing yet?

Not surprised.

Thanks for nothing, Mark.

What a funny story
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »

It’s weird how often they DONT have issues with packs, no glitches there? And the art work? Always on point. But for the things that matter? 3rd rate at best.

Even funnier is they actually have had issues with packs that crumb pounced on immediately with a post in the forums followed by a quick fix.

Exactly. And long did it take them to fix the missing buttons in ship battles or some of the other game bugs. But they were on top of things when Malek shards were given out to people playing that event again. That was a total fiasco along with so many other things in this game.
  • Options
    Lets try to keep this on topic.

Ok, when is the June RA?

I think we need to hear it one more time 😁

I thought someone said next week..... :/

Wasn't that last week?
  • Rondif
    17 posts Member
    Options
    so... no RA today again?
  • Options
    Don't know what's been "leaked" or not but I know I see posts from CG usually show up around 3 PST for me anyway so.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Rondif wrote: »
    so... no RA today again?

only 3 hours and 6 days to go!
    JollyAdvancedAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »

Even funnier is they actually have had issues with packs that crumb pounced on immediately with a post in the forums followed by a quick fix.

Exactly. And long did it take them to fix the missing buttons in ship battles or some of the other game bugs. But they were on top of things when Malek shards were given out to people playing that event again. That was a total fiasco along with so many other things in this game.

Well, you know where their priorities lie.
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Someone leaked the info, it's coming tomorrow at around 2 PST

Is this what you heard, or a joke?

• Options
    Someone leaked the info, it's coming tomorrow at around 2 PST

a7wwlcwx0bi4.jpg
  • Aradyas
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Post the **** thing already, CG !
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    jaymez369 wrote: »
    MajTooom wrote: »
    Road Ahead: Continued Construction Delays
    It takes time to make, lies lies lies, more lies, here's a zeta, apologize, here's JKL, more lies touch up Vader.

See you on the Holotables, Galen Erso CG_TopHat

Would you mind showing us one thing in a RA that was a lie?
    This entire statement from TRA 04/2019:
    "Intro and Communication Updates
    One year ago we committed to a format of the Road Ahead that was based on a few different criteria including some requirements inside of EA that as of this month have been changed, and we have also received feedback from you as well, which has allowed us to reflect on the structure in its entirety. While we will continue to strive to post the Road Ahead inside of the first few weeks of a quarter, and we may for some time, you will likely also see changes to the format. The goal would be to tell you things more frequently instead of big chunks of news and then relative silence for weeks or months. As we work toward that cadence, we will continue to do big beats of information as needed, and we will also explore other types of communication. We know that information is valued and we also know that somewhere right now, someone is reading this message aloud on a podcast or YouTube video and poring over every single choice of word. Things like whether “very difficult” means the same thing as “quite challenging”. We try to think about those things and explain our intentionality, and we will continue to search for opportunities to clarify our perspective."

"strive to post the Road Ahead inside of the first few weeks of a quarter"

Almost made it.

Almost made it 3 months late.
  • Options
    @Kyno any news on RA dropping tonight?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    @Kyno any news on RA dropping tonight?

Hahahahahahahahahaha