June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm quite sure they do it for the forum lolz.

Same thing with Ahnald.

I’m not getting any lolz out of this.

His point was CG is

I know. Was showing my point of view.
    Like Anakin Skywalker himself said, “From my point of view CG are evil!”
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair, they didn’t say this June....
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »

August, for sure

Chained since '16
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »

August, for sure

This August, or next August?
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Darion wrote: »
    Have "road ahead"s always been late more than a week into a month?

I don't recall in the 5 years I have been playing there ever being late road aheads let alone delays and late
    Then your memory is poor. There have been quite a few late road aheads.

That said? This one was rescheduled for June. It's still June. It is not late for the new timeframe.
    Still not a he.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

I don't recall in the 5 years I have been playing there ever being late road aheads let alone delays and late

That said? This one was rescheduled for June. It's still June. It is not late for the new timeframe.

If i am late to work and i call to let them know, am i late to work when i arrive?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »

If i am late to work and i call to let them know, am i late to work when i arrive?

Do you work for some people that already received what they paid for, and others that have paid nothing?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The road ahead is that if you cheat and get caught, you can select your own pseudo punishment.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

Do you work for some people that already received what they paid for, and others that have paid nothing?

Stretching the analogy a bit far here, what does payment have to do with my being late to said job?
    If i said i would be somewhere and then called to let them know i would be there at a time later than i said i would be. When i arrive, am i late?
  • Wormio
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Remember, we're waiting for the road ahead which is just a posting about upcoming content. That content may be another month or two away. With that in mind, why the heck not post the release and give an honest assessment of when to expect the content?!?
  • Wormio
    62 posts Member
    Options
    HONEST
  • Darion
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Wormio wrote: »
    Remember, we're waiting for the road ahead which is just a posting about upcoming content. That content may be another month or two away. With that in mind, why the heck not post the release and give an honest assessment of when to expect the content?!?

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!! Lmao when they construction delayed, that was the same thing I said... also has anyone realized the only thing theyve done this year is GLs and LSTB (or was this last year)
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Stretching the analogy a bit far here, what does payment have to do with my being late to said job?
    If i said i would be somewhere and then called to let them know i would be there at a time later than i said i would be. When i arrive, am i late?

You started with a stretched analogy because you work for someone who expects you to be on time, which is not the situation here. Nor is it the same as telling a friend you'll be somewhere and then being late.

Most analogies are bad for a reason.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    If you reschedule a meeting and do not show up at the time the meeting was originally scheduled, you are not late to the meeting.

They set the schedule. They can change the schedule.

Also, CG is not our employees.
    Still not a he.
  • Options

And here is the reality. It is likely the way they handled GL is the new model. They will slow drip info over the next 3 months never giving anything new.
  • Options
    If you reschedule a meeting and do not show up at the time the meeting was originally scheduled, you are not late to the meeting.

We pay their wages don't we??
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

You started with a stretched analogy because you work for someone who expects you to be on time, which is not the situation here. Nor is it the same as telling a friend you'll be somewhere and then being late.

It's about the concept of 'late'
    Which you've twisted into something else.

Well done not arguing in good faith as you say.

But the second meeting is later than the first meeting?
  • Options
    Anyone surprised there is no road ahead? Seriously? Still surprised? CG has done nothing to better this game in 2 years. The only thing they have done is create more ways to make them money. They have given their customers little to nothing.

I for one will be shocked if whatever garbage they post in road ahead will actually be good for the game. I fully expect nothing more than CG trying to find new clever ways to make players spend.
  • AverageTed
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

In a meeting, both parties agree to the rescheduling.

The road ahead is a glorified press release. It is some words on a bit of paper. And yet they can't even deliver that on time. Not remotely close to on time, even.

When you can't deliver a statement of intent to your customers on time, some of your customers will leave you. Some will stay, but they will be angry. Others will stay but they will mock you.

And others will stay and be perfectly happy because apparently they enjoy being Charlie Brown whilst CG fill the role of Lucy with the football.
  • Wanabe
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I’m not surprised. Infact. Kyno will delete this entire thread because they are a terrible censor.

The guild I’m in has seen a huge loss in members over the last 6 months. And no new members are knocking at the door. This game is on its last legs. Most players are bored and not willing to spend to have nothing to do. And no plan or expectations.
  • Options

This sounds a wee bit anecdotal, got any evidence to back it up?
  • Options
    Has anyone said "august" yet?
  • Options
    Honestly I am not sure how these guys have a job. We the fan base are more than willing to wait (as we have no choice) for a road ahead long overdue. How the hell these guys get away with the lack of interest with our community and lack of content blows me away. Maybe it’s time they take a long look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are happy with what they have given to this community. And as we all can attest that is far less then mediocre. #wakeupCG
  • Shenanigans052
    1681 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Because they don't have any planned content
  • Options
    makes me kind of miss the “galaxy of marquees” scenario we had a whole back! Lol