Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1930 posts Member
    Options
    Rex76 wrote: »
    Shame on you CG. This is a direct attack on this community, this game, the content creators and most importantly Arnold. He is a role model to many so many people. Please fix this.

Role model?!? Lmao

You mean that you aren't currently dressed as a Grand Admiral?
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Gascharack wrote: »
    CG is right in punishing the violation of their TOS.

But they are doing it the wrong way! Cheaters must be punished with the hardest penalty (permanent ban!). And account sharing with a temporary ban, cuz it is not as bad as cheating!

and apart from it: CG should be communicate much better and give test accounts (back) to the game changers. but that doenst mean, that they shouldnt punish a public TOS-violation.

Well said
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Shame on you CG. This is a direct attack on this community, this game, the content creators and most importantly Arnold. He is a role model to many so many people. Please fix this.

Role model?!? Lmao

Lmao
  • Options
    My account was deleted and i wouldnt have redownloaded it if not for ahnold
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    KM1 wrote: »
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    DEIllidan wrote: »
    to be honest i still don't get why cg is doing this...

Because they can.

It almost sociopathic in a way, they do what they want without any regard to the people they hurt, and I am not necessarily talking about Ahnold.

The beatings will continue until moral improves.

So, you didn't like that peasants, here have another Galactic Legend, an since you didn't like rock paper scissors, now you will have to play Go Fish for ultimate mats.

Seems a little extreme considering this is a mobile game. Hurting that Ahnald got his shared account (breaking of rules) feels like giving him a honored position of importance to those who are hurt. I think it’s kind of funny how people are freaking over a mobile game. Yes he screwed up and yes they’re hypocritical. It is what it is.

In the world we live in, we shouldn't just accept a wrong with conceding it is what it is. We should enable a channge. CG or elsewhere

I agreed with that, but talking about people being hurt by Ahnald losing his shared account is a bit much.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Role model?!? Lmao

Lmao

CG burner account! Omg!
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • qbk94
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Is that thunder? Nope, it’s the sound of a hundred thousand wallets closing. #FreeAhnald
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    Options
    1. They are too stubborn to listen, and will kill the game out of spite

2. They are operating as intended, and will kill the game out of greed

3. They are too stupid, and will kill the game out of ignorance

Pick two.

spot on!
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    Options
    daxxzannon wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RlLkJFFME

I'm just going to leave this here

I support this

Absolutely
  • qbk94
    10 posts Member
    Options
    All kidding aside, Ahnald is one of the only reasons I’m still playing this game. His enthusiasm keeps me going and his criticisms of the game are always measured and fair.

I work for the marketing department of a Forbes top-100 company. I understand how defensive brands can be, but we embrace and take care of our influencers, especially if we’re not paying them a dime. Bad job by CG here.
  • Options
    I know this is the only forum you read.

I know this will be deleted almost instantly.

But this is the line in the sand that is gonna kill your game fam.

Please release a statement. So later, when you put your foot in your mouth and apologize, I can throw it back in your face.

Ban me too.

And EVERY WHALE.

All guilty.

But those last ones pay the bills.

I would be EMBARRASSED to tell folks I worked there.
  • Options
    Gascharack wrote: »
    CG is right in punishing the violation of their TOS.

But they are doing it the wrong way! Cheaters must be punished with the hardest penalty (permanent ban!). And account sharing with a temporary ban, cuz it is not as bad as cheating!

and apart from it: CG should be communicate much better and give test accounts (back) to the game changers. but that doenst mean, that they shouldnt punish a public TOS-violation.

You understand that giving my account to my son because I don’t have time or fun anymore while he enjoys the game would also lead to a ban? Would that be appropriate?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2944 posts Member
    Options
    LOL at you thinking they read the forum.....cuz they dont.
  • Options
    I will not spend another dime on this game until you fix Ahnold's account.
  • Options
    Hahaha. Good joke.
    All seriousness I don't think there will be a very grand response to this whole situation. Keep an eye out for anything though.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    They do, cause that’s one of the spots they CAN remove bad press.

It’s their favorite spot.

But, no chance of a reply though. I know that’s right out. Rofl
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    These replies are a riot.

Account sharing is against the rules. The shared account was banned. His main account wasn't banned.

Quit tripping over yourself trying to justify why it should be okay to account share.

Still no comment on the arbitrary punishments there Nic?
  • Options
    Uno ive heard of game developers treating a game with no love or care but this is something else.
    What you did is disgisting...
  • Options
    I'm surprised it took Ahnold getting the ban hammer to unite the community like this. IMHO, should've happened a year or two ago.
  • Options
    Shame on you CG. #StandwithAhnald
  • Banjo
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Crayvis01 wrote: »
    I know this is the only forum you read.

I know this will be deleted almost instantly.

But this is the line in the sand that is gonna kill your game fam.

Please release a statement. So later, when you put your foot in your mouth and apologize, I can throw it back in your face.

Ban me too.

And EVERY WHALE.

All guilty.

But those last ones pay the bills.

I would be EMBARRASSED to tell folks I worked there.

What do you do for a living? I’m an artist at capital games! *shows pic of GAS and GLRey smiling*
  • Sith9er
    10 posts Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous. I only subscribe to two people on YouTube, Ahnald, and Ozzyman. The only ones worth it. He puts out quality, helpful videos. Does more to market your game than you do. Has way more passion for it as well
  • Options
    Is CG going to ban all the people that use modding services, since that is also account sharing?
  • Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Is CG going to ban all the people that use modding services, since that is also account sharing?

According to Cubfan, that is a lot of accounts.
  • Ultra
    11590 posts Moderator
    Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

I hope so
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    To be clear, I only think this is wrong on the matter of CG being hypocrites by reaching out cheaters and made a deal so they can come back and spend more money.

I wonder how long Arnold sit on that damning piece of evidence that proves communication between CG and a cheater.

In any other game, cheaters would get a permaban but CG adopts the Jedi arts of negotiations for cheaters, and skipped that with a shared account (which is very much widespread within the game apparently.) and BAN it without any discussions?

If they felt that it is cheating, then they should apply the same rule for EVERY SINGLE cheater.

Also I don’t think Arnold is a cheater, he just inherited someone account, and he pumped a lot of money in it, never used it to cheat. He violated their conditions.

Absolutely joke of dealing out punishments, IMO. Also how many deals have they offered? Did we get cheated in the game, and they just get away with it?
  • GroovieR
    26 posts Member
    Options
    *CG attacks our community*

Our community:

l3twhpuyrgtb.jpg