Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Road ahead or any comments on cheating would be appreciated CG.
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Options
    lehbatpkii wrote: »
    CG isn’t able to speak a word about the biggest thread on their own site, so I’m not sure why they would bother to keep their own arbitrary “deadline” for the Road Ahead.
    I’d be more surprised to see the Road Ahead this month than a dev post announcing that CG will no longer make Road Ahead posts.

Only "in order to focus on new and exciting content". Remember that. And they're too busy to produce new content because they're working on a system that will auto-generate "new and exciting content"!
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    In a game where people pay to collect characters and payouts (cash equivalents) are determined based on the results, to negotiate with cheaters in violation of stated policy and TOS meets the legal definition of defrauding the opponents of those players.CG is probably just afraid legislators will finally crack down on them if they admit to it publicly. Their lawyers are probably busy with "brown alerts" due to the evidence so far presented by how far "the CG House" has allowed fraud.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Well ahnold is now streaming with accounts that illegally purchased Crystal's at a fraction of the cost from 3rd parties.

It's becoming more clear that CG doesnt care about cheaters or hackers. this isnt new by any means... their attempt to silence him has only resulted in him exposing more of their hypocrisy of going after him with a permanent ban for a minor violation of ToS.

That's really great PR for the game dont u think.

Anhold was like everyone check out this whale account with 100+ relic toons that I got by hacking the game. Sure i got banned for a week for doing it but now i have 164 relics and i even got to choose the week off i had to take as a penalty.

For the rest of us non hackers it will be $20 per stun gun. About time people were exposed to this. Personally we had a guy with 100% collection in 2017. He had an app that would let him get unlimited in game currency if we paid him. I never wanted to get banned so I didnt do it. Others did. Also btw Yes that guy was still playing as of 2020 he had one of the top 5 collections in the game.

Did you report this? Did you give CG your evidence and documentation?
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Well ahnold is now streaming with accounts that illegally purchased Crystal's at a fraction of the cost from 3rd parties.

It's becoming more clear that CG doesnt care about cheaters or hackers. this isnt new by any means... their attempt to silence him has only resulted in him exposing more of their hypocrisy of going after him with a permanent ban for a minor violation of ToS.

Anhold was like everyone check out this whale account with 100+ relic toons that I got by hacking the game. Sure i got banned for a week for doing it but now i have 164 relics and i even got to choose the week off i had to take as a penalty.

For the rest of us non hackers it will be $20 per stun gun. About time people were exposed to this. Personally we had a guy with 100% collection in 2017. He had an app that would let him get unlimited in game currency if we paid him. I never wanted to get banned so I didnt do it. Others did. Also btw Yes that guy was still playing as of 2020 he had one of the top 5 collections in the game.

Plenty have. People get banned and return it's not a secret.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Well ive decided to go f2p from now on. So thts one mini whale they lost
    Post edited by ShaggyB on
  • Options
    I first thought it was absurd when someone suggested that the Road Ahead will be played the 26th... but it is seems to be that way since JKL ends the 25th.

Still waiting on CG to address the cheating issue AND way they allow TOS breakers to continue to make money.

Btw, MSF actually gave shards and gear items away for Father’s Day too same as they did for Mother’s Day... but CG provides packs.
  • Options
    Packs are content people engage with them that means we love them...
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I first thought it was absurd when someone suggested that the Road Ahead will be played the 26th... but it is seems to be that way since JKL ends the 25th.

Still waiting on CG to address the cheating issue AND way they allow TOS breakers to continue to make money.

Btw, MSF actually gave shards and gear items away for Father’s Day too same as they did for Mother’s Day... but CG provides packs.

Yeah i liked that. Didnt need any of the characters they gave 10 of.... but the thought that counts. +10
  • Options
    I remembered a videos that YouTubers did a while back (back in the DarthMicro days) saying something along the lines of, "...whatever you THINK you've spent on this game, double it..." So here I thought, eh maybe I put in 2k over the last 5 years. Went through my purchase history. And surprised myself that I've spent just north of 8k. Majority of that was to get the Old Republic characters, because of me being a huge fan of KotoR. But I could also go without spending another dime. F2P for me from now on. Regardless of the RA post. #DefundCG
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

What about your guild mates (I assume) who also did it? Did you report them as well?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Kasios_Xen wrote: »
    I remembered a videos that YouTubers did a while back (back in the DarthMicro days) saying something along the lines of, "...whatever you THINK you've spent on this game, double it..." So here I thought, eh maybe I put in 2k over the last 5 years. Went through my purchase history. And surprised myself that I've spent just north of 8k. Majority of that was to get the Old Republic characters, because of me being a huge fan of KotoR. But I could also go without spending another dime. F2P for me from now on. Regardless of the RA post. #DefundCG

Lol sounds familiar.
  • Options
    #DefundCG sounds like an appropriate hashtag
  • peco
    23 posts Member
    Options
    #DefundCG lets go for it, i spent around 1200-1300$ on that game, recently put around 100$ to r7 my gas , but ill not spend more on this game for a while, they clearly dont care about the community, this is the worst communication i have ever seen , anddddd no good content, ls geonos is ridiculous. requierment for GL is ridiculous.
  • Options

What about your guild mates (I assume) who also did it? Did you report them as well?

When they left the guild? of course...
  • Options
    I started playing MSF today. I too was really impressed by the fact that they give out free stuff for Father’s Day. It might not be great stuff but it’s stuff!
  • Options

When they left the guild? of course...

Lol.....only after they left.
  • Options
    @lehbatpkii Yeah, there's a lot that MSF does better, but there are also things SWGoH does better. One thing that SWGoH is leaps ahead on is the squad builder and general roster viewing mechanics.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Captains Log Day 13
    Another Sunday has come and gone. Tomorrow is 2 weeks since the event, we will see if CG posts any response. Hopefully something good. Also only 7 more business days until end of July... No Road Ahead or response...
  • Options
    If the China change is their reason for silence, that's silly. I would hope they'd want to keep players from the other countries happy.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Moonside wrote: »

And that would be your reason for them to stay silent on why they are allowing cheaters to come back in?
  • Options
    silence on cheating...same reason. Q4 ends June 30th. They are attempting to milk every last dollar before the end of the quarter. Its the same reason the road ahead will be the end of this week or early next week. They dare not risk the last opportunity to pad the coffers.
    ANY comment will be viewed as contrary to making $$.
  • Options
    Hey, whomever is forcing choking CG, please stop. We need to hear from them.
  • Rondif
    17 posts Member
    Options
    How many days since this began and still nothing? :'(
  • Options
    Rondif wrote: »
    How many days since this began and still nothing? :'(

2 weeks I believe.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Yall still hangin around hopin something good cones from CG. Ive asked / turned in two things that are wrong or broken with no response. Either through contact support or through messaging with Kyno. No response still. I cant complete the GK Quest using an under sized squad, even though Ive completed it about 150 times. Literally. I'm stuck on 2/3. No help. No response. No ideas.