Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Deell
    83 posts Member
    edited June 29
    I didnt see anyone in my guild get luke. Nor make an attempt. Anyone else get him?

Id wonder what the sales figures have been like lately?
  • Deell
    83 posts Member
    I wonder if I'll get chat banned for that last comment?
  • Deell
    83 posts Member
    Honestly, with all this anger. Maybe what we need is some time in the Dungeon. You know. With a ball and gag. Whips and chains. But I digress. Well I'll probably get chat banned for this one. Just trying to lighten ugh darken the mood a bit.
  • MaruMaru
    650 posts Member
    Deell wrote: »
    I didnt see anyone in my guild get luke. Nor make an attempt. Anyone else get him?

You won't get banned talking about sales figures lol. See last month here, we'll see this month in 2 days when it's over.
    https://sensortower.com/
  • TheMaster12345
    108 posts Member
    edited June 29
    Deell wrote: »

I don't think anyone in my guild has Luke. In fact, I don't think that many people in my shard have him.
  • TVF wrote: »
    hottutty wrote: »
    Especially with Urzz now leaving the game too they really do need to address this

Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • ShaggyB
    1243 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Especially with Urzz now leaving the game too they really do need to address this

Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I pictured drax pointing at quill. Is that wrong?
  • Looooki
    404 posts Member
    Urzz leaving is a personal choice... Just as we all have that choice... Not that it is a small matter (he has so many followers!!!)

Anyway, CG still has not addressed the issue of charting and Arnold's acc. They want us to go dark so that someone has to spend money to know what is the new toon like etc.

So the question is... Are u guys still spending? I'm nt spending on this game. Though there was hope in JKL and vader... Then the RA just destroyed everything... Well played 👍
  • Looooki wrote: »
    Urzz leaving is a personal choice... Just as we all have that choice... Not that it is a small matter (he has so many followers!!!)

Anyway, CG still has not addressed the issue of charting and Arnold's acc. They want us to go dark so that someone has to spend money to know what is the new toon like etc.

So the question is... Are u guys still spending? I'm nt spending on this game. Though there was hope in JKL and vader... Then the RA just destroyed everything... Well played 👍

Nope not spending til this is address not even a cheeky 1.99 pack of crystals
  • ShaggyB
    1243 posts Member
    What do you guys consider a whale to be on a yearly or monthly spend?
  • Looooki
    404 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

More of daily bro
  • ShaggyB
    1243 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

More of daily bro

Sure but whats your total that we feel makes a whale a whale?
  • Si0n
    109 posts Member
    Why bother posting anything when tey’re preparing to bang the last nail in the game’s coffin?
  • feelycr
    22 posts Member
    Hi, hello, good afternoon!

Gentle reminder that while we do have a Road Ahead post (whatever), we STILL don't have any comments about cheating or #AhnaldGate.

Don't spend money on a company that refuses to have open, transparent dialog with you!
  • TVF
    23477 posts Member
    Si0n wrote: »
    Why bother posting anything when tey’re preparing to bang the last nail in the game’s coffin?

another one?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • marxuke123 wrote: »
    thats one of the dumbest statement i have read, thank for entertaining :D

aww someones upset im talking about his man crush
  • feelycr wrote: »

Gentle reminder that while we do have a Road Ahead post (whatever), we STILL don't have any comments about cheating or #AhnaldGate.

Don't spend money on a company that refuses to have open, transparent dialog with you!

ahnaldgate ? lmfao didnt the game shut down in china ? pretty sure thats where his big account was so thats just bad luck
  • hottutty wrote: »

who ?
  • Anariodin
    143 posts Member

who ?

Another youtuber/streamer.
  • Reptile
    59 posts Member
    feelycr wrote: »

ahnaldgate ? lmfao didnt the game shut down in china ? pretty sure thats where his big account was so thats just bad luck

He is just a troll who says the same thing every day.
  • I am waiting on what CG says about the cheating negotiations. Not addressing the issue is not acceptable.
  • TVF
    23477 posts Member
    I am waiting on what CG says about the cheating negotiations. Not addressing the issue is not acceptable.

have you read the thread
  • CG did the right thing, it wasn't his account and he breaks the game modes as soon as a new one comes out, most of the "content creators" are the ones ruining SWGOH. Only whales are mad and bored with this game because they don't have to work/farm to get the next big toon. A handful of YouTubers give good tips and tricks for people who don't spend thousands on it. Get over yourself. What other games have had a lifespan like this besides like Sim games. They fact that CG even let you have test accounts is way more than most companies do for the community. Stop ****, if you don't like the game or the direction it's going then quit. No one forced you to open your wallet.
  • Still ignoring the fact they consorted with cheaters? Par for the CG course.
    Chained since '16
  • Still ignoring the fact they consorted with cheaters? Par for the CG course.

Sadly it looks like they are going to be rewarded for totally ignoring it.
  • Monel
    2351 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Still ignoring the fact they consorted with cheaters? Par for the CG course.

Sadly it looks like they are going to be rewarded for totally ignoring it.

Rewarded how?
  • TVF
    23477 posts Member
    93 pages of salt
  • CG did the right thing, it wasn't his account and he breaks the game modes as soon as a new one comes out, most of the "content creators" are the ones ruining SWGOH. Only whales are mad and bored with this game because they don't have to work/farm to get the next big toon. A handful of YouTubers give good tips and tricks for people who don't spend thousands on it. Get over yourself. What other games have had a lifespan like this besides like Sim games. They fact that CG even let you have test accounts is way more than most companies do for the community. Stop ****, if you don't like the game or the direction it's going then quit. No one forced you to open your wallet.

Most of us want to play the game. We just are angry that CG would let cheaters of the hook but ban Ahnaldt. Also, content creators aren't the ones ruining Swgoh, CG is ruining it with their lack of communication.