How old are you and what do you do for a living?

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    48 yrs old grandad full time parent I send the wife to work

THAT'S the life right there!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I own a small trucking company. It consists of 7 FlowBoys and 2 tri-axle dumps. What's a Flow Boy you ask....

28lcakm.jpg

AKA the things that drop rocks that crack my windshield....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    I own a small trucking company. It consists of 7 FlowBoys and 2 tri-axle dumps. What's a Flow Boy you ask....

28lcakm.jpg

Rock = aggregate. Stay back 200 feet :p
  • Options
    btw, I've noticed some special attitude of US people to 1st of April. In my country this, let's say, 'holiday' usually passes by unnoticed (as well as Halloween). If someone mentions it, it is called "Day of Laughter". Do you really... I dunno... celebrate it? Is it like a must for you to pull anyone's leg?
  • Options
    Govt. Contractor, IT services. Run a Maternity & Childcare retail store, a fast food outlet and sell Trek bikes on the side.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a must but many people and companies do. Here's what Google has done in the past: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_April_Fools'_Day_hoaxes
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Govt. Contractor, IT services. Run a Maternity & Childcare retail store, a fast food outlet and sell Trek bikes on the side.

Busy man! Very nice
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

Busy man! Very nice

Haha, nearly died in my teens due to a 7 year drug problem. Being busy is the only permanent cure for addicts :smile: !
  • Options
    She earned more than I did anyway so made sense and I love it never a dull moment I even manage not to lose the kids .....
    On occasions :#
  • Options
    35. I own my own small business Making handmade art objects. I work in a conglomerate studio with a few other guys that are well known in our collective community. I work as a lighting tech part time for a friend of mine that owns a mobile DJ company. It's mostly just for fun and free booze on the weekends.

We have a DJ B)
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

Busy man! Very nice

Haha, nearly died in my teens due to a 7 year drug problem. Being busy is the only permanent cure for addicts :smile: !

Success is the best cure! +1
    :blush:
  • Options
    35. I own my own small business Making handmade art objects. I work in a conglomerate studio with a few other guys that are well known in our collective community. I work as a lighting tech part time for a friend of mine that owns a mobile DJ company. It's mostly just for fun and free booze on the weekends.

We have a DJ B)

Drop the bass
  • Options

We have a DJ B)

nah. I program DMX controlled lighting. they don't let me DJ. I only listen to obnoxious punk rock and hardcore. that doesn't go over well at corporate events and weddings.
  • Bak_Sherpa
    89 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Recently turned 22. Full time program manager for 3 Discover Network partnership services. Part-time alcoholic :blush:

Edit: Drunk*....alcoholics go to meetings XD
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

We have a DJ B)

nah. I program DMX controlled lighting. they don't let me DJ. I only listen to obnoxious punk rock and hardcore. that doesn't go over well at corporate events and weddings.

Okay so you listens to hateful punk rock and hardcore, how about DJ'ing divorces and hostile takeovers ;)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    28, Manager at a Cadillac dealership. Really means babysitting 12 salespeople.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »

28lcakm.jpg

Rock = aggregate. Stay back 200 feet :p
    Maaaaaaaaaan, you've never driven in Phoenix, have you :smiley:
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Bak_Sherpa wrote: »
    Recently turned 22. Full time program manager for 3 Discover Network partnership services. Part-time alcoholic :blush:

Edit: Drunk*....alcoholics go to meetings XD

LMAO @ that edit!!!!!!
  • Options
    44, Logistics International Team lead in charge of shipping hardware and dealing with customs for an internet security company.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I am a software designer. I program in c#, have database admin knowledge using SQL, and I make both professional client software and video games (hobby).
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I feel some what under qualified to be here :#
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options

@Cometheloser
    Who you know is more important than what you know... But, what you know still helps :)
  • Options
    Well I can wash dishes balancing a three month old in one arm whilst playing swgoh does that count
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Well I can wash dishes balancing a three month old in one arm whilst playing swgoh does that count

@Cometheloser
    Make that a double baby holder backpack and you got yourself a cleaning service and a daycare!
  • Options
    Ha ha oh yes B)
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

My wife would worship me if I could do that. Four kids and I really mean it, haha!

Edit: Really mean it and haha don't go together but whatever, I did mean it :smile: !
  • Options
    II th housework god B)
  • Options

Me too lol
    I think America is great though :)
  • Options
    qualification means less if there are no position to apply it because of economic recession caused by the war in your country.
  • Options
    40 yrs and happy classroom Teacher B)
This discussion has been closed.